Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And that makes what DNC did a criminal act of treason,
    It doesn't, though.It might make it something that you personally perceive as treasonous, but I do as far as I know the act itself did not break any laws. Not that I don't find it stupid, but in this day and age, treason is not something to use lightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i still would have voted the same. obama broke too many of his promises and is not left enough in some areas for me he also lacks the ruthlessness to ignore the opposition when needed.
    Sure, I can understand your criticism of the man, but I think he would have done better than Clinton and miles better than Donald. But yeah, you do express my major disappointments in Obama.
    Putin khuliyo

He's right, and theres a reason the nation passed an amendment to prevent that kind of cult of personality from continually electing the same guy.

Deleted
    You say that like he's either wrong or joking.

He's neither, if he had run, he would've won.

And honestly, I reckon he would do a much better job than president Trump will, but what do I know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did Obama not say several times, this election was as much about him as hillary, that if she wins its a test-ament to his legacy, .. he would NOT have won, I think those angry Democrats that voted for trump where just as angry at obama and his failed policy in general as they where pissed at hillary and her lie's and elite attitude. his arrogance makes trump look like the pope. lol

Deleted
    Anyone without e-mail drama would have won from that fat orange

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it when people treat the e-mail thing as a irrelevant thing

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Obama is the worst President in the History of the US. The ONLY reason his approval ratings increased was because of the 2 candidates we had. Now it is just a bunch of conspiracy theories after this fact because people will assert all sorts of different outcomes had Obama been able to run for a third term.
    im pretty sure obama is the best president for the broad people since roosevelt (new deal, lead out of depression), lyndon b johnson (negro rights, end of american apartheid, voting rights for black people , medicaire), and maybe clinton (bill)(greatest economic boom in the countries history).

The way how he handled the economy after the 2008 crash while raising social and environmental standards at the same time will be regarded well in history, outside of the fact that he was the first negro to become president.

Edit: im not english mothertongue, but im really triggerd by the use of "would of" "could of" and this kind of stuff. I personally ever think, that everybody who writes "of" instead of "have" or "ve" should be eliminated from voting registry for illness of mind. I dont think people that use this abomination of the language should be allowed to vote, seriously. STOP IT.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-12-27 at 11:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If were going to play the what if game what's to say the republicans would have put Trump against Obama what if it was Rice? That would stop the left from playing their race card at every turn and the republicans could have played the lefts second favorite vag card.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

and if George Washington was alive he could've beaten them both.

Barack, shut up.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Bill Clinton said similar thing.

In fact, all presidents think they can defeat Trump.
    Even I can beat Trump.

He probably would have. But after his second term I NEVER would have voted for him. Bernie Sanders might as well have gotten the nod, because I would NEVER have voted for him either.

Would I have voted for Trump? Hell no.

Really the fact that Donald Trump is President-elect, Obama thinks he'd win again (probably right), Bernie Sanders was a thing, and Hillary Clinton of all people was the Democratic Nominee, reflects the profound leadership deficit in this country today.

Out of the two less than favorable choices trump won. The bar wasn't that high. I'm not totally convinced obama could have one again because it would have been an entirely different campaign. Armchair quarterbacking the election? Really? Obamas ego is HUGE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    He's living proof that the 22nd amendment isn't that great of an idea in some cases.
    I don't see how. He continued the same warmongering policies of past presidents, got us stuck deeper in this retarded idea of "health insurance," pushed a stimulus package with insane waste rather than pushing for more important things (imagine the internet access and speed we could have had, and assisted in the expansion of cities).

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Come on bro, no one likes the grammar police.
    Me neither, but some people need it. Stupidity is stupidity, even if you hide behind "grammar police!!".

Trump has legit made us the laughing stock of the world. Obama ended up being one of the best presidents in the last 20-40 years, Trump though, everyone I know outside of the US is in complete disbelief.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening to the audio, this really isn't a dig at Trump. If anything, he's criticizing Hillary.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Trump has legit made us the laughing stock of the world. Obama ended up being one of the best presidents in the last 20-40 years, Trump though, everyone I know outside of the US is in complete disbelief.
    Obama made the US the laughing stock of the world, never a president has failed more internationally than Obama. Armed Rebels, lack of response against Isis, opposed Assad, Russia outmaneuvered the US in every thing possible, bows down to monarchs etc

With Trump now maybe the world will respect the US president again.

Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Anyone without e-mail drama would have won from that fat orange
    When is the last time you heard about e-mails or Benghazi since the election was over? 42 fucking million spent on those investigations just to keep the bullshit alive then magically NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    Obama made the US the laughing stock of the world, never a president has failed more internationally than Obama. Armed Rebels, lack of response against Isis, opposed Assad, Russia outmaneuvered the US in every thing possible, bows down to monarchs etc

With Trump now maybe the world will respect the US president again.
    What world do you live in? Because it sure ain't this one.

Obama was measurably the better candidate between Bush and Obama making him the best president of the past 16 years with ease. He actually did a lot of decent things and was actually respected among the international community overall. One of the biggest hindrances of Obama internationally has been Bushes withdrawl agreement forcing him to pull out and the republicans working to block and sabotage him at every point and sell out the nation at times trying to blame it on him and make him look bad.

As for Trump making them respect the US? He is already a laughing stock who's overall plans and picks so far has been to sell out the nation and its people for the rich and he isn't even hiding it. He just has a bunch of guys cheering him as he sells them out because they are too busy celebrating his rhetoric than to take the time to actually look at his actions.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.