Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    'Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan 'has EVIDENCE US is supporting ISIS'
    Late boat is always late to boat show. I mean, seriously...
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

10+ Year Old Account
    While sadly it wouldn't surprise me I'm not gonna believe shit he says until he releases it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    ISIS sports tons of American gear. The theory until now is that they were getting them indirectly from Syria opposition.
    I edited in stuff about that, but using US made weapons is very different to having US support.

Like Mark Thatcher (yes, son of that Thatcher) attempting to stage a coup in Equatorial Guinea is different to the coup having UK support.

ISIS also drive shitloads of Toyotas. It doesn't mean that Toyota is backing them. Or Japan for that matter.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2016-12-27 at 06:25 PM.

ISIS sports tons of American gear. The theory until now is that they were getting them indirectly from Syria opposition.
    Most of that is stolen from Iraqis, who ran away from ISIS, and left all their stuff behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Sorry to burst your bubble but NATO is zero w/t USA and UK. Z-E-R-O, nada, zip, nothing
    LMFAO, UK can't even hold a candle in comparison to France. If anything, the statement is "USA > France >>>>>>>>>> UK > rest".

In the civil war of Libya there were members of Al Qaeda of Iraq. The United States supported the rebels in Libya giving weapons, therefore al qaeda of iraq (isis) came from United States aid

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Most of that is stolen from Iraqis, who ran away from ISIS, and left all their stuff behind.
    That's adorable. No, you mean Iraqis who removed one uniform and donned another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    You genuinely think the rest of NATO would choose to fight with Turkey against the U.S.?
    As if they had a choice. If they refuse, it would cause NATO to crumble due to the failure of obeying its articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Turkish army got their **** pushed in in Al bab where they lost completely few days ago 10 LeoA4 from ISIS (using tows ). Erdogan is just butt hurt imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Where's the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    As if they had a choice. If they refuse, it would cause NATO to crumble due to the failure of obeying its articles.
    Guess what - waging war on the US/defeating them would cause NATO to crumble even harder, ganging up on Turkey though - not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Release it and let's lock up Obummer.
    No they'll save it and blame it on Trump.

Deleted
    ganging up on Turkey though - not so much.
    That would violate the NATO treaty if the US is the one who attacks Turkey first, and you know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of things.

First off, NATO would never go against the US like that. Just wouldn't happen, since the US is the main driving force of NATO both economically and militarily.

Second, it would take all of the world powers combined to even have a chance at taking on the US. I'm being srs, that's how much more advanced we are than everyone else. BUT...give china 5-10 years and they may have a chance in a war with the US...but that's going way off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Wait, isn't Erdogan supporting ISIS?
    Yes and no, they were buying oil from ISIS, treating their soldiers, and allowing them safe passage through Turkey. But they were not directly funding them, giving them training or arms. More of a shady business deal kinda thing.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2016-12-27 at 06:37 PM.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Wait, isn't Erdogan supporting ISIS?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

That would violate the NATO treaty if the US is the one who attacks Turkey first, and you know it.
    I'd say it's a good thing, if Turkey was restored to secular path, instead of islamic dictatorship Erdogod tries to turn it into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Guess what - waging war on the US/defeating them would cause NATO to crumble even harder, ganging up on Turkey though - not so much.
    They would literally need us to ship their armies to our coasts. It's like saying you will pick up the soccer team, and you drive a moped.

Deleted
    LMFAO, UK can't even hold a candle in comparison to France. If anything, the statement is "USA > France >>>>>>>>>> UK > rest".
    Lol france thinking there better at war than the brits lol joke of the year award

Deleted
    Erdogan belongs in the same prison sale as Trump.

both have done crymez against humanity

Deleted
    whats next ? Evidence that the US destabilized the Middle East ? Lost Vietnam ? Put down 2 of their Own Building so they can go to War ?

Breaking News: USA is Evil. has been and will always be a Nation of Warmongers

Wake me up if you got something new for the World.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-27 at 06:42 PM.