Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    so blizzard lie
    Fix your English.

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    There is this rumour around that when they removed the soft-cap they also reseted or removed the Bad Luck Protection.
    This seems true to me. I should have been VERY close to my 4th legendary (not even effected by soft cap). I still have yet to receive one since the "fix". It seems like they reset my BLP. This sort of system is such crap. It needs to be transparent.

Got my 5th 3-4 days after they "removed the soft cap". Most of my guild (raiders) now is min on 3, majority is at 4 and 4 of us at 5.

I have 36 days played time on my main. Thats aproxx one legendary every week of play if we can call it like this. The average of ppl at 5th legendary is 400 plus dungeon runs. The worrying thing is and im not sure its rng since i dont trust blizzard, is that out of the 11 last legendaries on alts, mains ,socials, 10 of them where prydaz.

We got 7 prydaz in 2 hours aproxx in a day in a row, 2 of them on the same boss on mythic en.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Got my 5th 3-4 days after they "removed the soft cap". Most of my guild (raiders) now is min on 3, majority is at 4 and 4 of us at 5.

I have 36 days played time on my main. Thats aproxx one legendary every week of play if we can call it like this. The average of ppl at 5th legendary is 400 plus dungeon runs. The worrying thing is and im not sure its rng since i dont trust blizzard, is that out of the 11 last legendaries on alts, mains ,socials, 10 of them where prydaz.

We got 7 prydaz in 2 hours aproxx in a day in a row, 2 of them on the same boss on mythic en.
    I have 458 dungeons and still have only 3 legs :/

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    I have 458 dungeons and still have only 3 legs :/
    My alt which i havent touched almost at all this exp with 1 day and 2 hours played time since launch has 2 legendaries.

Its fucked up system i know.

Got my 5th 3-4 days after they "removed the soft cap". Most of my guild (raiders) now is min on 3, majority is at 4 and 4 of us at 5
    so you receive 5th after 3-4 days and i dont receive 5th after 2 month since fix and after 54art level shows that its all ok with blp and its not full rng? why you didnt receive 6th in another 3-4 days if you think that it was blp that works and give you 5th?
    Last edited by ztn; 2016-12-27 at 08:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

What if they upped the drop rate on Prydaz in order to ween people off of the useful Legs? I mean i have it as well on both my chars and they both got it as first leg. #conspiracy

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    so you receive 5th after 3-4 days and i dont receive 5th after 2 month since fix and after 54art level shows that its all ok with blp and its not full rng? why you dont receive 6th in another 3-4 days if you think that it was blp that works and give you 5th?
    I don't think you understand how BLP is supposed to work.

I think at this point Blizzard needs to admit that the legendary system is not good for the game. Either they need to make all legendaries equally good, or they need to release a metric ton more legendaries and up the drop-rate. Alternatively, allow players a secondary method of obtaining legendaries so they can target and acquire the ones they actually want instead of being forced to rely 100% on a RNG system which is completely untrackable and uncontrollable.

Softcap or not if the amount of content you need to do beetween every legendary increases everytime like it seems to it becomes more reliable to make alts until you get your bis legendaries, which is a really stupid system, being able to get bis legendaries on your main should be a given with enough farming, because now every serious raider who didn't get his bis legendaries after 5 will make an alt of the same class for a better luck at it, which is really stupid

so you receive 5th after 3-4 days and i dont receive 5th after 2 month since fix and after 54art level shows that its all ok with blp and its not full rng? why you didnt receive 6th in another 3-4 days if you think that it was blp that works and give you 5th?
    Its been 2 months since the "hotfix"?

Deleted
    Op has no idea how BLP works but still complains about it

Its been 2 months since the "hotfix"?
    it was "removed" 15th november. so its 1.5 month ago.

Im stuck at 4 legendaries from around 2 months. Doing M/HC raids every week + lots of M+ and nothing. Its obvious that the cap is still there, sightly different than the one we had but its still there sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Op has no idea how BLP works but still complains about it
    yes you can explain how its theoreticaly possible for cerli not to receive 5th leg after 2k m+ runs? so if 6k chests dont inflate chances for cerli up to the sky then you and all your friends and everybody you know can go and jump from the roof with your 200-300 runs. we talk here about blp and not about possibility to loot legs due to rng. nobody cares if blp increase chance to loot from 1% to 1.5% after 2k runs. it means nothing. it means nothing even for cerli who do thouthand runs and it means exactly nothing for others who can do only 1/10 of cerli. every sinle person who just check top m+ farmers who do x10 leg eligible content as common even hardcore player and see that they have exactly same 4-6 legs as everybody understand that blp dont exist at all.
    Last edited by ztn; 2016-12-27 at 08:50 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes you can explain how its theoreticaly possible for cerli not to receive 5th leg after 2k m+ runs? so if 6k chests dont inflate chances for cerli up to the sky then you and all your friends and everybody you know can go and jump from the roof with your 200-300 runs. we talk here about blp and not about possibility to loot legs due to rng. nobody cares if blp increase chance to loot from 1% to 1.5% after 2k runs. it means nothing. it means nothing even for cerli who do thouthand runs and it means exactly nothing for others who can do only 1/10 of cerli.
    Okay? Still doesn't mean BLP isn't working. Sorry.

nobody from these top m+ farmers receive 5th legendary during last 2 weeks after "removing" softcap...
    It has been removed. Receiving a 5th is possible. Current hypothesis is that getting your 5th requires an enormous amount of work. Following legendaries come far easier (6th, 7th, etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    No it's called Bad Luck Protection working as intended. Do you think the system considers the fact that people who already have 4 Legendaries as unlucky?

The thing that most people don't seem to get is that those people who play 10-16 h a day doing Mythic+, top end raiding and capping every single WQ do get what they deserve. Namely the rewards that come from doing that content. Legendaries are the cherry on top rare and random drop that makes you feel awesome, they are not a guaranteed or deserved reward.
    When you're doing Mythic +s with the aim to get a legendary, and you do a couple hundred and don't get one, it sucks.

yes you can explain how its theoreticaly possible for cerli not to receive 5th leg after 2k m+ runs? so if 6k chests dont inflate chances for cerli up to the sky then you and all your friends and everybody you know can go and jump from the roof with your 200-300 runs. we talk here about blp and not about possibility to loot legs due to rng. nobody cares if blp increase chance to loot from 1% to 1.5% after 2k runs. it means nothing. it means nothing even for cerli who do thouthand runs and it means exactly nothing for others who can do only 1/10 of cerli. every sinle person who just check top m+ farmers who do x10 leg eligible content as common even hardcore player and see that they have exactly same 4-6 legs as everybody understand that blp dont exist at all.
    Apparently he/she has received 5th legendary aproxx 20 days ago.

Also to add that my 5th came after to much farming, comparing them to my first 3 that came way to fast in the first month. Then the 4th came around middle octomber and got my 5th second week of december.
    Last edited by precious; 2016-12-27 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    You can cry all you want, that doesn't make BLP broken because it doesn't cater to YOUR needs and theories.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Okay? Still doesn't mean BLP isn't working. Sorry.
    its ok for man who dont hear smth about mathematics not to understand mathematic based things. dont worry.