Deleted
    Thanks @Seifa for Hunie Pop, I shall enjoy staring at t....I meant, enjoy playing the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Thanks @Seifa for Hunie Pop, I shall enjoy staring at t....I meant, enjoy playing the game
    Dude, that game is surprisingly in-depth. You can choose where to go and who to talk to, and there's a ton of stuff you can buy, and each girl has their own likes and stuff, of course. Each "date" is a bejeweled-like game, and each color gem is like its own thing. Like, one color is "affection", so if the girl isn't into affection, you won't get points for it. And there are other items you can buy to boost things during the "date". Also secret unlockable characters.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    30,000 copies of Monsti being given away in 3 days
    https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/UiQxa/monsti
    exists in account.

buh..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Dude, that game is surprisingly in-depth. You can choose where to go and who to talk to, and there's a ton of stuff you can buy, and each girl has their own likes and stuff, of course. Each "date" is a bejeweled-like game, and each color gem is like its own thing. Like, one color is "affection", so if the girl isn't into affection, you won't get points for it. And there are other items you can buy to boost things during the "date". Also secret unlockable characters.
    Woah, it isn't just a Bejeweled clone then?
    Hmm, had no idea, but shall find out at some point tonight

Dude, that game is surprisingly in-depth.
    As someone who has 100%'d the game, has all the unlockables, etc. I wouldn't call it "in-depth". I would, however, state that it is much better than it has any right to be. Hell, even my sister is in agreement with me (unironically). HuniePop is great, even ignoring the tits.

Remember to (manually) download the patch. It, uh, adds things...

Deleted
    Yep, it's definitely more than just a Bejeweled game.
    One thing was weird though, you can move one piece from anywhere in the row to make them match. Feels like cheating, but I can live with that

P.S. Do they ever stop being hungry? Sheesh!

Oh, it said something like "heroes bundle" so I figured it was the ful game. Plus I didn't know it was free.
    There is a difference between the free version and the Heroic version. Number of char slots, extra goodies and then basic things like the daily log on bonus which the free accounts don't get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Only a bit of twoddle:

" The simple reason why Denuvo Anti Tamper (*cough* DRM *cough*) was removed from Doom was because it had accomplished its purpose by keeping the game safe from piracy during the initial sales window. The protection on Doom held up for nearly four months, which is an impressive accomplishment for such a high-profile game."

It clearly only works for a short time in slowing the piracy, but it's weird that they'd just remove it once it has been hacked, but glad that it's gone.
    Does anyone know if there is a utility that will check for all of this DRM crap on your PC? I have installed a few games in the past and despise these sorts of DRM. One of the reasons why I am spending more at GOG than Steam these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    There is a difference between the free version and the Heroic version. Number of char slots, extra goodies and then basic things like the daily log on bonus which the free accounts don't get.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if there is a utility that will check for all of this DRM crap on your PC? I have installed a few games in the past and despise these sorts of DRM. One of the reasons why I am spending more at GOG than Steam these days.
    Not heard of one, but one can but hope.
    Normally I just type the name of game/software or names of known DRMs etc & see online if it has anything. I don't rely on things like steam page (or even GOG's) because they don't always state there is.

Shame games sites aren't forced by laws to state what DRM or spying stuff that will go on in game though.
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-12-28 at 12:34 PM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If anyone is interested, sign up now! Giveaway ends Friday night.

Deleted
    Any Pool fans out there? (not the swimming kind of pool).

Pool Nation FX complete

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post

A giveaway for the holidays. If I blacklisted you and you want in let me know, I'll take a look.
    Victory is mine, cheers.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Already have it, but 2 days + "This giveaway is restricted to the following region: North America (Canada, United States)" will probably not get many entries °°
    I deleted the giveaway, going to redo it and extend it to a further date.

It has been updated!
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2016-12-29 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    @Ysilla your lucky day, you won the Bunker game.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Anyone need a key for GRID?
    Needs to be registered by midnight on 31st.

So now that the final yogscast bundle game is out, was this bundle highly disappointing for anyone else or just me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

For me? Not at all; this is what happens with bundles where you don't know what you're getting. It's why I don't bother with them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So now that the final yogscast bundle game is out, was this bundle highly disappointing for anyone else or just me.
    Yeah I kinda regret buying it. But good news for all you mmo champions with over 500 posts cause if you pm me a list of your top 20-50 wants I'll give you a code or two depending on how many ask for codes. Heres the list of what you can have:

1. Back to Bed
    2. Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount
    3. BiT Evolution
    4. Blade & Soul Yogscast Pack
    5. The Blue Flamingo
    6. Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks DLC
    7. Botanicula
    8. The Bridge
    9. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    10. Choplifter HD
    11. Chronology: Time Changes Everything
    12. Cosmonautica
    13. Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starte
    14. Curses 'N Chaos
    15. Dark Scavenger
    16. Deep Dungeons of Doom
    17. Dinocide
    18. Disc Jam BETA
    19. Eisenwald: Blood of November
    20. Frog Climbers
    21. Frozen Cortex
    22. Frozen Synapse
    23. Goat Simulator
    24. Guacamelee! Complete
    25. Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
    26. Gunpoint
    27. Hue
    28. Karma. Incarnation 1
    29. King Arthur's Gold
    30. Multimirror
    31. Not the Robots
    32. Oozi: Earth Adventure
    33. Overture
    34. Pressure
    35. Psychonauts
    36. Rocket Riot™
    37. Saturday Morning RPG
    38. Shu
    39. Small Radios, Big Televisions
    40. SteamWorld Dig
    41. Syder Arcade
    42. Tales Across Time
    43. Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, Sjin's Generous Guise
    44. Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found
    45. Two Digits
    46. Waddle Home
    47. Infinifactory
    48. TIS-100
    49. Volume
    50. Psychonauts

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    For me? Not at all; this is what happens with bundles where you don't know what you're getting. It's why I don't bother with them at all.
    Ya I'm happy I didn't buy it. So much VR/MMO and all around just junk titles. The biggest titles in it was Goat Simulator and Psychonauts IMO both decent titles ill own at some point.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    The Bridge, Torchlight2 & Steamworld Dig are worth grabbing.
    I guess being a Battlerite player that mount is too.
    But that price for those games?
    Nope, not even close!
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2017-01-01 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The biggest titles in it was Goat Simulator and Psychonauts IMO both decent titles ill own at some point.
    While I agree that I wouldn't find $30 worth of games that I would play/haven't already owned, I disagree that there were only two titles worth getting/only two titles are "big". Assuming you owned zero games, the following games are worth playing:

• Psychonauts
    • Goat Simulator
    • Anamoly 2
    • Gunpoint
    • Magicka 2
    • Deep Dungeons of Doom (to a lesser extent)
    • Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition
    • SteamWorld Dig
    • Frozen Synapse
    • Guacamelee
    • Torchlight 2
    • The Bridge
    • Botanicula
    • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare