Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the voice acting of Darin De Paul for Ardyn. He did a great job.

Yeah not jeremy irons was great for an english dub.

I haven't really touched much of the post game stuff. New Game+ doesn't really appeal to me just yet either - so I think I'm going to take a break and wait for some of the additional content to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I love the voice acting of Darin De Paul for Ardyn. He did a great job.
    "Oh Noctis! Your bride awaits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    What all carries over for NG+?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I haven't really touched much of the post game stuff. New Game+ doesn't really appeal to me just yet either - so I think I'm going to take a break and wait for some of the additional content to be added.
    I thought the same thing... and then I found myself thinking "You know, I really kind of rushed through the game the first time. I should really go through again and take my time." Shortly after thinking that I started up a New Game+ playthrough ><

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    What all carries over for NG+?
    A lot. I'll try to remember everything:
    All your levels
    All ascension points you've spent (and any AP you've earned but not spent)
    Most of your items (example you don't get to keep the Ultima Blade but if you have the Engine Blade III you keep that and also get a new Engine Blade I)
    All car customizations (except the flying one), the new game started with the decals I had last put on and all components.
    All Recipes
    All Fish.
    All Lures, rods, reels, and fishing line you had in the save you use for the basis of the NG+
    If you had images from Prompto saved those will be there when you start the new game.
    All filters you unlocked.
    All Fishing, Survival, Cooking, and Photography levels
    The King/Kingslaive outfits you unlocked from finishing the first time.
    All magic flasks.
    All music you unlocked for in the car.
    I'm assuming you don't have to buy the mini disk player again but not 100% on that one.
    All gil you had.
    All of the king's weapons you've unlocked.

I think that's everything.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2016-12-27 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically just everything except a few exceptions.

How many chapters are there in the storyline? I see that people have finished the game at roughly level 46. I just started chapter 3 and I am already level 35 and seem to out level most of what I am fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    How many chapters are there in the storyline? I see that people have finished the game at roughly level 46. I just started chapter 3 and I am already level 35 and seem to out level most of what I am fighting.
    15 I think, might remember wrong. And yeah, level 45 is the recommended (I guess?). A lot of people over level it though due to side quests / hunts.

Ya there is 15 chapters and Chapter 13 recommends level 40 so I assume 15 is 45.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    15 I think, might remember wrong. And yeah, level 45 is the recommended (I guess?). A lot of people over level it though due to side quests / hunts.
    At the rate I am going I will be max level before I finish the game heh.

Think once you start chapter 13 pretty much go straight through to the end. Don't get much choice to go back unless you use umbra.

"Chapter 15" is what it puts you in after beating the main story. There is no recommended level for that lol... Story is 14 Chapters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Think once you start chapter 13 pretty much go straight through to the end. Don't get much choice to go back unless you use umbra.
    The point of our return actually happens soon before that. As soon as you go to Altissa (spelling) going back to the mainland is considered going back to the past.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The point of our return actually happens soon before that. As soon as you go to Altissa (spelling) going back to the mainland is considered going back to the past.
    I need to do a 2nd play through. So much doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    14 or 15 depending on how you look at it If you do side stuff you'll pretty much always be over leveled for all of the story. I have a friend who pretty much no side quests at all and he finished at level 35 iirc. Might have been 30, but it was somewhere around there. On the other hand I did a lot of the side quests and hunts (though no where near all of it) and I finished the game at level 59, probably would have been higher level if I had maximized my xp by staying at hotels but I didn't really care about doing that since I was never felt like I needed to levels much. I was far more interested in maxing out my AP gains to get all the things I wanted in the grid. Anywho, that should give you a sense of the leveling curve

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I went back asap in chapter 13 because I really needed a break because everything was so intense. I honestly think that helped me deal with Chapter 13 and is part of why I don't think it bothered me as much as some other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I went back asap in chapter 13 because I really needed a break because everything was so intense. I honestly think that helped me deal with Chapter 13 and is part of why I don't think it bothered me as much as some other people.
    I did a bunch of sidequests and was still on ch 3 and almost lv 40 lol. So next day, I sat down and blew through the main story, including ch13 and it made me want to shoot myself. I should've taken a break to do more sidequests before it, didn't think it'd be that bad.

I think part of the reason why ch 13 was so tedious and boring to me was that I trying to complete it past the time I normally go to bed. I figured since ch 10-12 were so short that ch 13 would also be short. Nope. Not even close. I knew I had to go to work the next day, but Evil Kermit told me to beat ch 13. I regretted it.

Hopefully the new patch would shorten the length a bit. I think it was said that The ring of lucii would be getting a power increase, but idk if that was just a rumor.

Yea, most of the issue with Ch 13 imo is because it is unexpectedly long and right before it you go from being able to save at pretty much any point to only being able to save at certain points which only it makes feel even more taxing.

Well after a break since i just clearing stuff after beating the main story i got around to the 'puzzle dungeon' which turns out is a really shitty platforming dungeon in a game where you can let go of the controller and noctis will turn on the spot, or stumble or roll apropos of nothing which makes very very simple puzzles become an exercise in frustration. Hands down the worst experience i have had yet in a PS4 game and now i have played No Mans Sky