15+ Year Old Account

You have already claimed your challengers bounty??

This has happened to me before numerous times now. This is the 1st time im logging in since the reset this morning and i go to open my challenger chest and it says ive already claimed my bounty for the week. But i havent gotten anything since i am logging in for the first time. Is there anyway to fix this?

I know this is "are you sure it's plugged in" levels of troubleshooting, but are you certain you did at least one Mythic +2 or better last week on that character? Even if you are not eligible for a reward that week, it will still say that you've already claimed it, which is... pretty misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I know this is "are you sure it's plugged in" levels of troubleshooting, but are you certain you did at least one Mythic +2 or better last week on that character? Even if you are not eligible for a reward that week, it will still say that you've already claimed it, which is... pretty misleading.
    I'm betting 50% of my gold this is the case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Im certain i did numerous mythic+ last week. Im not the only one this is happening to

Nope... guild is dead. I guess its the holidays... Sent out a message about starting up a 5 man mythic team.. email me if you are interested... at the request of the Guild Master... ***crickets***

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Is there anyway to fix this?
    Yeah, relog seems to fix it.
    It's buggy as hell, Blizzard QA (tm)

not sure what time zone you are in, but for example for EU u have to wait till like 8 AM or something before you can loot it.

Probably just follow blizzard troubleshooting. Relog, Exit and Reopen, Turn off Addons, clear WTF/Cache. If none of those fix it, I'd venture to say you didn't do one last week.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Happened to me. I had to relog and then it was fine.