Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Hm, sister works at Target, so that would explain it most likely honestly.

I don't wear onesies though...so I'm confused what to do with it.
    Wear it and take a picture ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Wear it and take a picture ofc
    But I refuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Mehman, remove Operation Ferret first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    @Mehman, remove Operation Ferret first.
    Will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    but he posts...
    But Crissi says to remove him, so I will. Don't wanna get the mods on my bad side!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Don't wanna get the mods on my bad side!
    Kek. Who are you and what have you done to Mehman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Who are you and what have you done to Mehman?
    Yes.

But seriously, Crissi has a good reason to not want him in the games, you can ask her if you wanna know

@Mehman for the second removal, remove Mehman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    @Mehman for the second removal, remove Mehman.
    How about I remove you?

How about I remove you?
    *Audibly gasps* Rude! Mean!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    *Audibly gasps* Rude! Mean!
    Deal with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Ban him, Icedwarrior. He dared speak up against you, but you have all the power - and he has none. He's an ant beneath your boot. Crush him, Icedwarrior. Strike him down with all of your hatred. Become who you were born to be! ASCEND!
    I'd take the game with me. He dare not.

I'd take the game with me. He dare not.
    If Mehman gets banned I volunteer to holding it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    If Mehman gets banned I volunteer to holding it
    Okay, but do you have the game code?

Okay, but do you have the game code?
    you've posted it before

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    you've posted it before
    Feel free to go find it <3

Feel free to go find it <3
    You know you can just search through peoples posts in a thread right? Even with the amount of posts you've made it's not difficult to quickly go through em all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You know you can just search through peoples posts in a thread right? Even with the amount of posts you've made it's not difficult to quickly go through em all.
    its still looking at thousands of posts

Quote Originally Posted by Koeienvlaai View Post
    its still looking at thousands of posts
    I'll save you the trouble, but I'd say he edited/deleted the posts containing the code.

Monty's code was: KX8wPURa
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-12-28 at 12:02 AM.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Written for us by Lemmi in Discord. @Tradu x @Tradewind erotic fiction, the first two chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik
    Tradu slowly opened his eyes, heart pounding as he looked around. His arms were wraped around a hard, taut object, smooth to the touch, but warm with life. It took him a moment to realize what had happened, trailing his hands over the strangely sexy, symmetrical bumps on the front of the object.

Tradewind, meanwhile, was in complete and utter shock, trying to process what had just occurred. One minute, they were havin' a wee chat, and, two seconds later, Tradu approached him seductively and he felt something stroke his thighs.

As Tradewind closed his eyes again enjoying the strange sensation coming over him. Tradu's advance became more aggressive
    "I know this is wrong" thought Tradewind to himself, yet he couldn't stop enjoying this.

Tradewind's boink swatter twitched in reaction as his imagination toyed with his thoughts, pushing the image of a naked, beautiful Tradu riding his hard, throbbing dude piston.

Tradewind bit back a growl of pleasure as heat and blood pooled in his crotch, causing his baby makin' sack to tighten with need as his cattle prod became erect within seconds.

But.... No, he shouldn't think such things. Tradu was a man! How dare he even consider becoming aroused by his large, masculine body.
    'oh diddle me,' he growled

Tradewind shook his head violently, trying to shove the image of Tradu out of his head; his body however, thought otherwise.

Tradu, realizing how sexy Tradewind's voice was became even more aggressive in his advance. Tradewind's voice was deep, but not too deep, When Tradewind spoke, Tradu felt like he was covered in satin. Sensual and erotic, Windy's voice was the kind of voice that brought women to orgasm in seconds; Tradu collapsed.

Tradewind was now leaning over Tradu, who begged to be spanked.

'ohh heavens', Tradu moaned as he imagined Windy's hand firmly slapping his arse in rapid succession.

Tradewind suddenly realising the position he was in started to retreat, looking back only to see Tradu naked with his legs spread open.

Tardwind gasped as he saw long, lean legs leading up to a firm, round arse that was made for grabbin'.

He couldn't control himself anymore, he rushed over to Tradu and pushed him against the wall, Tradu's back to his front while his teeth sensually nibbled on Tradu's ears. Trade slowly whispered to Tradu,

"It's just a prank, bro."

and then he vanished with out a trace leaving Tradu alone, on the floor lost in his fantasies.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-12-28 at 02:19 AM.

It was Namoo that told me to write it FYI, I do not normally fantasize about Tardu X Tardwind (I fantasize about Tradu x Monty x Vala trio)
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    I'll save you the trouble, but I'd say he edited/deleted the posts containing the code.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OWJ8Kgo.png[IMG]

Monty's code was: KX8wPURa
    I never actually posted the code. I posted the google doc I used to keep track of everything. Oh, and I removed the game code from the doc when I asked Ami to go find it <3