Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Yeah, I usually think about setting people on fire when I'm drunk.
    I think their are a few Fire Mages who pretend to set people on fire when they are drunk.

BTW. Its pretty bad that refugees who are given free accommodation set fire to someone that doesn't have a home

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Homeless generaly go into places like mcdonald/burger king and cause a problem to get some free food.
    And it works many times, since for the people who are working there for shitty payment, rather give them food than bother calling a police and work even longer due to this.
    Yeah that was also our guess. I was there with a friend, and honestly I don't know what we would have done if the "we call the police right now"- threat didn't work.

Getting into a fight with a "anything goes" homeless guy? I'm not that brave.

Deleted
    I wonder what we as a society have done to cause people to be this hateful and aggressive and how we can help them to find back to the right way. As horrific as their crime was, we can't forget that these boys are traumatized and didn't get the help they needed to cope and process their trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I know I do a lot of stupid shit when I'm drunk. Maybe just a little vandalism here, theft there, occasionally a bit of arson and if the nights really wild, I'll go murder someone. But, only if I have had a lot to drink.*

*I have never done any of these things
    Bruh. Drunk murdering is the best. C'mon
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

This story seems so odd, why would 7 people set a homeless guy on fire and then surrender themselves?
    I mean if they really did that, there is something really wrong with them, refugee or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    This story seems so odd, why would 7 people set a homeless guy on fire and then surrender themselves?
    I mean if they really did that, there is something really wrong with them, refugee or not.
    The power of surveillance footage being released and being in a country on the brink of going full nazi on immigrants, you'd be surprised.

Deleted
    They might hope they'll be seen as the victims they themselves are and that the justice system will treat them accordingly. Not distributing vengeance and anger but genuine justice that will see them get the help and therapy they need. It might also be that they are aware what happened to the last refugee European authorities have sought in a similar manner, who ended up gunned down by two police men without ever be given a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    They might hope they'll be seen as the victims they themselves are and that the justice system will treat them accordingly. Not distributing vengeance and anger but genuine justice that will see them get the help and therapy they need. It might also be that they are aware what happened to the last refugee European authorities have sought in a similar manner, who ended up gunned down by two police men without ever be given a chance.
    You mean the guy who had drawn a pistol and shot after them first? Yeah, no chance given at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    @Tennisace opinion? You are the master of immigration after all
    He/she refuses to acknowledge facts so I highly doubt there will be its face shown here.

Merkel's policies once again make Germany a great place to live.....

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    The power of surveillance footage being released and being in a country on the brink of going full nazi on immigrants, you'd be surprised.
    Yea, when all the problems are believed ( by the masses) to be caused by a certain group, things turn ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know about the second story, are the police men facing trial now?
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-12-28 at 12:10 AM.

Wait, can someone explain what they did wrong to me? Are we considering homeless "people" again? Every time we make progress and euthanize the homeless, people cry and make it illegal again... then start crying about the homeless problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You mean the guy who had drawn a pistol and shot after them first? Yeah, no chance given at all.
    There is always a choice and two trained police officers should have been able to incapacitate the suspect without having to resort murder. Renta Kuenast a German politician brought this up after another attack concerning a mentally disturbed man who was caught up in an axe attack and was instantly gunned down. We will now never know the motivation or reasoning behind this, much less whether he was the actual perpretator or just a convenient scapegoat.

So these boys turning themselves in makes perfect sense unless they want to be more victims of the ongoing militarization of trigger happy European police and the general paranoia in society.

I didn't know about the second story, are the police men facing trial now?
    One case saw a mentally disturbed teenager gunned down on a train after being caught up in an axe attack. The other one I was refering to saw Amri the SUSPECT of the recent Berlin incident gunned down by two Italian police in the streets. So there's definitely a pattern here.

Few of those caught up in similar incidents in other European countries survived their encounter with locals. So them rather turning themselves in and leaving nothing to chance might seem like a good idea.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2016-12-28 at 12:10 AM.

I'm a liberal and I support helping refugees that flee from terror and oppression. Having said that, they need to go to jail for attempted murder. This is no joke, alcohol is no excuse and the german justice system has the same stance. They already have criminal records and we can't let this crime go unpunished. If a "native" german would have done the same, I would also expect the same punishment. There is no excuse that makes it ok to burn a person alive or even attempt it. NONE.

PS: One of them is 21 years old, so that wasn't just "dumb kids". With 21 years you are a grown adult.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    There is always a choice and two trained police officers should have been able to incapacitate the suspect without having to resort murder.
    Yeah the choice was to eliminate the threat and attend to his colleague who seconds before was gunned down. The same thing happened in Copenhagen with the lunatic who went awol with an AK, who gives a shit about whether or not he's incapacitated or gunned down? Aslong as he's standing he's a threat to everyone around him.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    He/she refuses to acknowledge facts so I highly doubt there will be its face shown here.
    Any type of behavior that doesnt mix with people agenda's, they just dismiss or not even acknowledge it. Tis sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Wait, can someone explain what they did wrong to me? Are we considering homeless "people" again? Every time we make progress and euthanize the homeless, people cry and make it illegal again... then start crying about the homeless problem.
    But you see, they are still human beings, refugees ain't no human, they are refugees man. They are ALL raping raging apes who burn people out of boredom, and drive trucks on the sidewalk.
    The Tok hi jerb!

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    An honorable person doesn't light a sleeping homeless man on fire.
    I agree. Though I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they felt remorse for what they did. That would be something new with these attacks. Though I'm probably wrong.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

refugee's are being seen as a huge unwanted problem in Europe what could they do to change peoples minds?

set a homeless man on fire of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Remember folks, this has nothing to do with Islam.

[Infracted]
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    An honorable person doesn't light a sleeping homeless man on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    @Tennisace opinion? You are the master of immigration after all

[Infracted]
    the liberals mods on here just make it harder to come here smh