Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I have not found what you claim to be true. He has until the animation finishes and control switches over to the tire.
    Here is a random Junkrat ult. https://youtu.be/mYYab3XFa3E?t=42s
    Notice how the 0% pops up before he even starts moving it?

Which is exactly how it should be. Otherwise Blizzard would basically be encouraging people to not take out a ultimate when it was nice and easy. There would be no point if Junkrat would just have his tire shoot and could just move back and try it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    I lost track of my win/loss ratio
    I need to stop looking at mine. Nothing good comes from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I need to stop looking at mine. Nothing good comes from it.
    Didn't they get rid of that stat?

bought a new account since so much easier and faster than having to be stuck in ELO hell. from stuck in bronze to cruising in diamond. making a youtube video about it as well how elo hell is such a real thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Here is a random Junkrat ult. https://youtu.be/mYYab3XFa3E?t=42s
    Notice how the 0% pops up before he even starts moving it?

Which is exactly how it should be. Otherwise Blizzard would basically be encouraging people to not take out a ultimate when it was nice and easy. There would be no point if Junkrat would just have his tire shoot and could just move back and try it again.
    That does not show him getting killed before control passes to the wheel and him losing the ultimate, which is what I thought the argument was...

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't they get rid of that stat?
    Naw, they just moved all the stats to a web page.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    That does not show him getting killed before control passes to the wheel and him losing the ultimate, which is what I thought the argument was...
    Alright. Do you think his ult charge is going to go back up to 100% after dropping to 0 just from dying?

It's really the same principle and poor game design if that was the case. You shouldn't encourage people to not shutdown someone who is ulting ASAP just because the game won't count it as them using up their ult charge. Exactly why Genji's mechanic needs to be fixed.

What stat web page?
    Made it to level 8 and my best heroes
    1. D.va
    2. Tracer
    3. Symmetra
    4. Torb

Which i dont know if that is a good or bad thing.
    Got like 2 or 3 more skins.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Genji's ult has a 1 second animation where he's pulling out his sword and his ult charge doesn't go down until it's finished. So if he's sleeped, stunned, or killed in that time, he can always come back and cast it again like nothing happened.

It's a really dumb mechanic in place. You can look at something like Junkrat's Tire, one of the worst offensive ults in the game, and you'll notice it can be destroyed before Junkrat even has control of it and he'll lose all his ult.
    yeah. I've had a similar effect happen when i'm playing other heroes, thus I assume it's not Genji specific.

The heroes I imagine it doens't affect are the ones where the effect is instant and goes off, like Ana/mercy or someone who drops something into play that then takes effect

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Do you think his ult charge is going to go back up to 100% after dropping to 0 just from dying?

It's really the same principle and poor game design if that was the case. You shouldn't encourage people to not shutdown someone who is ulting ASAP just because the game won't count it as them using up their ult charge. Exactly why Genji's mechanic needs to be fixed.
    It's not just genji...

Soldier, Hanzo, hell even pharah also have it. I'd bet McCree does as well

Deleted
    Am I in ELO Hell? Keep bouncing between 2900 - 3200. Have a good spree at times, and then BAM! Matchmaking returns to haunt you.

I lose far too many games at selection. It's all going well, we just need 1 more tank. BAM! Widowmaker.
    Just 1 more healer.. BAM Hanzo.

People who do this are scum. Get out of Ranked. It's about winning, not playing what you want to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Am I in ELO Hell? Keep bouncing between 2900 - 3200. Have a good spree at times, and then BAM! Matchmaking returns to haunt you.
    What time of day are you playing? I find that makes a lot of difference...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Both in Heroes and in Overwatch, I just can't seem to stop losing.

The berserker rage is building IMMENSELY right now.

I love how sometimes you cant rejoin the game when you get kicked out of it and you lose 100 points.

Deleted
    Okay I'm done, forever losing ranked Overwatch games at selection - to the responses of one of the following:

"I don't care about ranked"
    "This is My smurf, my main is Grandmaster"
    "I can only play Reaper, I don't know any others"

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'm done, forever losing ranked Overwatch games at selection - to the responses of one of the following:

Yup, seems pointless to try and play while school is on break.

-Kujako-

If you keep bouncing between 2900-3200 then that's where you belong, it's not "ELO hell".

I started out somewhere between 1600-1700 and I have now climbed to 2600-2700. I haven't played that many games since I reached 2600-something, but I don't seem to be able to get higher, so I guess this is where I belong. I'll know for sure after I've played more games though.

How do I leave a premade group without exiting the game? -.-
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2016-12-29 at 12:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

if you can, play late.
    after 10pm.

at that time the games become massively better.

- - - Updated - - -

i picked comp up again, and daaaaamn, i LOVE lucio.

he's fun as hell.

went from my 2340 fall back to 2684 then after a few losses, down to 2638.
    5 more wins and i have my enough points for my golden weapon!

- - - Updated - - -

btw, i aint complaining since we won, but if you are a fucking diamond player, you got the last pick and see that we need a second healer, THEN DONT FUCKING TAKE REAPER AND TRASH TALK THE TEAM!

that happened yesterday, match started, that guy was afk for the first 10 seconds while we were getting rekt 5v6, then he finally joined the fight, not as the second healer we needed, no, it was that fucking emo child called reaper.
    he even starts throwing insults at us.
    once again we were getting annihilated, they outhealed us, everyone went in 1 by 1.

i then picked up a healer because everyone else was too lazy, the reaper changed to soldier, he was an oversized asshole but a very decent soldier i must admit.
    and we won the next 3 round.
    all happened on illios.

Formerly known as Arafal

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Darkvoltinx-1966

6 wins and 10 losses. Yay me. Lol
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Is Christmas the traditional time to troll games and fuck up your team? I think I played 8 games in the last couple of days and of those only two contained no trolls.

Sigh. Every time I get back up to Platinum promotion some asshole decides Widowmaker or Torb is a great pick when we have no healers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is Christmas the traditional time to troll games and fuck up your team? I think I played 8 games in the last couple of days and of those only two contained no trolls.

Sigh. Every time I get back up to Platinum promotion some asshole decides Widowmaker or Torb is a great pick when we have no healers.
    General theory is winter break, school's out, lots of kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Yep, my competitive matches have been especially bad these past 2 weeks. Extremely frequent experiences with griefers combined with the currently terrible hero balance makes for a game that is no fun at all for me. Half the cast falls into the category of being either extremely niche or completely outclassed whereas Rein/Lucio have been must-picks for 7 months.
    HEROES NEVER DIE