Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adazhul View Post
    Your what?

All your arguments are based on bullshit about people hugging strangers and whatnot. It was all nonsense to start with.
    Feel free to read, when you are ready to discuss the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    I myself worked in healthcare.
    That certainly explains it - my mother once owned such a business. The employees usually were not bad people but usually not overly well let's be frank smart.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Why should anyone be taxted 56.6% of their income. that's ridiculous. At that point most of your work is free for the state. Fucking stupid.
    Higher wages and minimum wage, education and health care paid for out of it, better unemployment benefits and more programs to get people employed.

It's one of those things that sounds awful until you look at how the money is being spent, their relative wages and cost of living, etc and see that it's actually pretty great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

People HAVE read your disgusting views and statements, that's what they are responding to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha, sure buddy.

Meanwhile I just yesterday sought a doctor's appointment, and got one instantly. If my case had been urgent, I would've been allowed in yesterday and treated the same day.
    That's great ; You literally did not answer how come the cuts to Public sector jobs like Healthcare occurs/keeps occuring - Whilst the public sector is screaming for people to man it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That certainly explains it - my mother once owned such a business. The employees usually were not bad people but usually not overly well let's be frank smart.
    People HAVE read your disgusting views and statements, that's what they are responding to.
    You clearly can't read. Perhaps you are too busy flinging shit? No-one explained the budget cuts to Public Sectors.

Deleted
    I have family who works in Police departments, in Sweden. I myself worked in healthcare.

I have seen bosses excuse that they do not have time to attend to people laying bleeding, cause they have to hit vacation.

I have seen wheelchair bound people, lay in their own poop, for 48 hours, cause no-one answers the alarm call.

Do you know why that is? Cause we were 4 people on a Department that would require perhaps 10-15 people.

There are months of lines, on seeing appointments for doctors. Some cities, don't even HAVE a doctor.

Mind explaining these things, instead of being childish?
    And how would these issues be solved by NOT having taxes?

And enough already with the buhu baha bullshit. You didn't say anything of value other then the look down on everyone who doesn't make a lot of money, so why on earth would anyone take you seriously?

Holy shit you're dumb. Did you even look what you posted the first couple of times?
    Last edited by mmoc0b6edf596c; 2016-12-28 at 02:32 PM.

You clearly can't read. Perhaps you are too busy flinging shit? No-one explained the budget cuts to Public Sectors.
    Again, you ignore reality and current events (Botched immigration politics) in order to fit your narrative.

What to expect from someone that sees other human beings as cattle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adazhul View Post
    And how would these issues be solved by NOT having taxes?

And enough already with the buhu baha bullshit. You didn't say anything of value other then the look down on everyone who doesn't make a lot of money, so why on earth would anyone take you seriously?

Holy shit you're dumb. Did you even look what you posted the first couple of times?
    50% Taxes, and budget cuts to public sectors keeps occuring. Mind explaining this?

Or are you just getting triggered about that i despise lazy wellfare people?

Again, i'll spell it out for you, but in large letters:

Understaffed, overworked and underpayed public sector. Contra 50% Taxes. Where is the money?

Again, you ignore reality and current events (Botched immigration politics) in order to fit your narrative.

What to expect from someone that sees other human beings as cattle.
    http://www.scb.se/Grupp/valfard/_dok...5ST0203_08.pdf

You can qualify for a Healthcare job by just going on a interview, and get an exam from Komvux, if you are truly inclined.

But people are not. There is a major lack of people wanting it, and it's reducing.

You think blaming imigrants, and reinforcing the point of Sverigedemokraterna, to be a winning concept?

Deleted
    At the same time it's very simple: if the people of Sweden want high taxes, they will let them raise it.
    If they don't, they should stop voting extreme left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    At the same time it's very simple: if the people of Sweden want high taxes, they will let them raise it.
    If they don't, they should stop voting extreme left.
    Extreme left? That is quite amusing since it is rather common lately to vote far right.

But people are not. There is a major lack of people wanting it, and it's reducing.
    So in essence you are whining because no one besides you wants to do a totally dogshit job with absurdly dogshit wages...feelsbadman I suppose.

Deleted
    Indeed.

Catering to the crowd which just wants to pile the cash and earn more than they can ever spend due to greed can go to hell.
    I'm comfortably paying taxes, knowing that if I'm ever in need of medical care, I won't be bankrupt or forced to die so as to not burden my relatives with the costs of my treatment. I am fortunate to be living in a country where being one peg below Middle class doesn't mean you're living in a slum with no hopes for the future.
    Take a closer look at the latest budget and see what kind of crap our government is spending our money on. I could slash 100 billion kronor of that in an afternoon and nobody in Sweden would miss that money being spent where it is. It's infuriating to see how incompetence is squandering our hard earned cash. We're being forced to pay for public television and radio, pay salaries for directors and actors, pay for foreign aid that goes to god knows what, pay bribes to smaller countries in order to buy votes to the UN security council only so our politicians can sit at the big tables. Buying energy corporations at double the price with no one being held responsible, spending unlimited amounts of cash on funding some globalist immigrant agenda nobody wanted and so on and so forth.

Most of us on the right are pretty left leaning in a global perspective and i think the majority of Swedes have pretty similar thoughts on politics. Even the most staunch moderate in our country likes socialized medicine (but not necessarily the NPM scheme) and public schooling we just don't think the government should interfere and tax everything

I'll gladly keep the high low standard we have in Sweden but i would also propose that we raise the ceiling for those of us who made it further. Why is it ok that there are systems in place that allow you to wallow in safety and mediocrity while the same system is keeping me from prospering when it doesn't have to?

You seem to be under the impression that in order for me to prosper, others have to suffer. While this is true globally it's not true on a national level. I'm not oppressing someone by earning more money.

50% Taxes, and budget cuts to public sectors keeps occuring. Mind explaining this?

http://www.scb.se/Grupp/valfard/_dok...5ST0203_08.pdf

You can qualify for a Healthcare job by just going on a interview, and get an exam from Komvux, if you are truly inclined.

Lmfao, and you tell people THEY can't read... It says clear as day that the problem IS NOT a lack of interest, but rather a lack of seats for healthcare education to combat the generations reaching retirement age.

"När det gäller bristen på personal till
    högskoleyrken inom vården så är inte
    problemet för få sökande
    . Intresset för
    vårdutbildningar på högskolenivå är stort.

Det finns många behöriga förstahandssökande
    till t.ex. läkar-, sjuksköterskeoch
    sjukgymnastutbildningen som inte får
    plats på högskolorna. För dessa utbildningar
    är istället det nuvarande antalet
    utbildningsplatser alltför få för att balansera
    pensionsavgångar och framtida efterfrågeökningar
    "

Botched educational politics, in short. It's being worked on as we speak with reforms and measures to increase ways in which people can become qualified for healthcare work, because our government cares about the WHOLE society they govern, not just the top 1%.

Deleted
    And to think I doubted that this guy sought to work in healthcare, caring for people.
    You are such a fucking liar. lol

And your critique of Sverigedemokraterna, what the fuck are you then? some sort of radical Miljöpartist, extreme Folkpartist maybe? yeah right, you're a right wing nutjob that would not be accepted into any of the big parties with your views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    So in essence you are whining because no one besides you wants to do a totally dogshit job with absurdly dogshit wages...feelsbadman I suppose.
    Again, you are jumping on uninformed assumptions and throwing shit. I have no interest in a pissing contest with you.

Also, you missed the giant Size 5 question ; Cuts to public sectors, and high taxes. Where are the taxes going, if not Public sector?

Thus, come back when you can respond in a mature matter, to the political arguments.

To get back on topic, Sweden can't afford to cut taxes. Their total public/private debt ratio and its growth rate signals recession.

Deleted
    Haha, sure buddy.

Meanwhile I just yesterday sought a doctor's appointment, and got one instantly, going in on Friday. If my case had been urgent, I would've been allowed in yesterday and treated the same day. Akutfall are obviously handled in a flash. While our healthcare is struggling, it's NOT due to our tax system but rather the massive influx of immigrants, many of whom need urgent care both physically and mentally. If you're going to make a case, at least look at the facts instead of excluding the ones that don't fit your narrative.

The police force is in a bad shape due to shitty management and, again, the massive influx of newly arrived people needing policing. Sweden is still a pretty damned secure country to be living in, and it's not like the Police situation is being left to rot.

The healthcare where you're made to wait (unless extremely urgent), would be the dental care... For a reason.
    Try making an appointment with Folktandvården (If you are not already a customer) and see how many years the waiting list is but you are probably already a client at a private dentist.

Also, you missed the giant Size 5 question ; Cuts to public sectors, and high taxes. Where are the taxes going, if not Public sector?
    This is for Stockholm:

http://www.stockholm.se/OmStockholm/.../skattekollen/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Try making an appointment with Folktandvården (If you are not already a customer) and see how many years the waiting list is but you are probably already a client at a private dentist.
    "The healthcare where you're made to wait (unless extremely urgent), would be the dental care... For a reason." - direct quote from Rorcanna

Deleted
    Lmfao, and you tell people THEY can't read... It says clear as day that the problem IS NOT a lack of interest, but rather a lack of seats for healthcare education to combat the generations reaching retirement age.

"När det gäller bristen på personal till
    högskoleyrken inom vården så är inte
    problemet för få sökande
    . Intresset för
    vårdutbildningar på högskolenivå är stort.

Det finns många behöriga förstahandssökande
    till t.ex. läkar-, sjuksköterskeoch
    sjukgymnastutbildningen som inte får
    plats på högskolorna. För dessa utbildningar
    är istället det nuvarande antalet
    utbildningsplatser alltför få för att balansera
    pensionsavgångar och framtida efterfrågeökningar
    "

Botched educational politics, in short. It's being worked on as we speak with reforms and measures to increase ways in which people can become qualified for healthcare work, because our government cares about the WHOLE society they govern, not just the top 1%.
    Jesus fuck, do i have to spell everything out for you?

You can get a job, you just can't retain it after the 6 month duration without actual Examination ; Which you can get, for a small paid sum from Komvux, where you complete your knowledge.

What you quote, is people trying to enter the studies, but don't have the qualifications for the few spots ; Which confirms lack of paying for public sector (more spots) - AND, concludes that DESPITE the low requirement to work within eldercare people DON'T WANT TO.

They will gladly seek to study something, but they do NOT, take the practical approach, of working with it, and then taking an exam.

Like i said, i have worked within it, and i know of people who went through the entire process of atining a permanent spot within LSS.

Which also, again, suffers from HEAVY LACK OF PERSONEL.

And with the 36% to 50% fucking taxes we have, where is the bloody money, when Healthcare, KEEPS getting cut?

These are things you are responding to, with flinging shit, like a monkey.