Warrior and Paladin are quite cool.
    Last edited by bestellen; 2017-05-29 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You're the one that started with telling someone that his transmog "doesn't fit DKs" because it doesn't have skulls. But what ever, kids gotta be kids.
    Personally I am sick and tired of all the skulls Blizzard is trowing at us, it looks stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Then you have to give me something, to keep going on. Like how cool and edgy you are with your skulls, or something like that.
    You honestly sound more childish than him. I'm 30 and I like all the skulls and runes and horns and fur Blizz tend to stuff on our sets. "Edgy" is a word that, like "cringeworthy", is being overused all over the internet by kids who wants to look like adults.
    When you pick a dk, you pick a very specific class fantasy, and most players do so because the are fan of WC3TFT.

Half on the people in this thread like going around dressed like paladins, all covered in fire and gems. I find them ridicoulus, but I don't come here and laugh at them, but Mafisto is right, they are not transmog that fits the dk fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Here's my transmog set. Currently using the 4th one for Blood (though I tend to switch around regularly), and the 5th for Frost.

Item list for the last one (tabard included) ? I don't think I have any of those, the whole xmorg looks great

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    Item list for the last one (tabard included) ? I don't think I have any of those, the whole xmorg looks great
    It's the same as the one to the left of it (Magma Plated), only a different difficulty (normal). That's a Frostwolf tabard and those are the charity swords we got at the end of Draenor when 2H Frost went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    You honestly sound more childish than him. I'm 30 and I like all the skulls and runes and horns and fur Blizz tend to stuff on our sets. "Edgy" is a word that, like "cringeworthy", is being overused all over the internet by kids who wants to look like adults.
    When you pick a dk, you pick a very specific class fantasy, and most players do so because the are fan of WC3TFT.

Half on the people in this thread like going around dressed like paladins, all covered in fire and gems. I find them ridicoulus, but I don't come here and laugh at them, but Mafisto is right, they are not transmog that fits the dk fantasy.
    If they're fan of W3 TFT, then they're doing it wrong. The skulls aren't showed "everywhere". Mainly on Sword and eventually spells. Not on their plate. Tbh I really hate the blizz transmog lately... I feel like it doesn't fit the unholy theme at all.

But hey, to each their own I guess.

imgur . com/uailppU . jpg

I really wanted to find a set that matched the Frost PvP artifact appearance - turns out I just needed to kill Helya on Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by ssynec View Post
    imgur . com/uailppU . jpg

I really wanted to find a set that matched the Frost PvP artifact appearance - turns out I just needed to kill Helya on Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    /thread

you win.
    YASSSsssssssss

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the set I've been running with for a little bit.

Two different weapons is the new wave. I'm fashion-forward.

http://imgur.com/a/ih1Ri

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a couple on my Troll Dk, but this is one I've been working on. Trying to mix the Troll aesthetic with the Dk feel.

http://imgur.com/a/Ufgp2

Quote Originally Posted by Edgetroll View Post
    I've got a couple on my Troll Dk, but this is one I've been working on. Trying to mix the Troll aesthetic with the Dk feel.

http://imgur.com/a/Ufgp2
    I like the theme, it fits the troll well. Hate the cape though.

Here's mine, trying to keep it simple (got bored of the old purple jugement) :

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    It's the same as the one to the left of it (Magma Plated), only a different difficulty (normal). That's a Frostwolf tabard and those are the charity swords we got at the end of Draenor when 2H Frost went away.
    Yep, that's exactly it, sharp eyes
    I'm at work so can't give the complete list right now, but it's the ilvl 359 items from Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent.
    Let me know if you need more details.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    /thread

you win.
    HAHAHAHAAH thats Fing awesome!

Thread over this guy wins!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    It's the "Blessed" set from the WOTLK launch event. No longer obtainable.

I'll be forever fucking salty that Blizzard refuses to restore mine
    Your not the only one. I got rid of my set bout halfway through LK after bitching for an Appearance gear Tab on our character sheet on the official suggestions forum for close to 3 years and giving up that blizz would ever implement it. Hell I even made the photoshop of the UI you find floating around the internet with the Appearance tab on the character sheet.

Gave up on it, rerolled DK because they were getting better armor sets than my Pally Main anyways, then got super pissed when they finally did xmog system. Because it was basically my exact idea moved off the character sheet on to a vendor.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

Hey guys, building up my DK and I love their transmogs.

I have a question, what are some pretty easy pieces that give you that kilt look. I play ENH main and I love the half kilt look or the plate robe look.
    i.e

Like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Hey guys, building up my DK and I love their transmogs.

I have a question, what are some pretty easy pieces that give you that kilt look. I play ENH main and I love the half kilt look or the plate robe look.
    i.e

Like this.
    that one would be the Chest tier piece from Grand Empress Shekzer in Heart of Fear raid
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Is there a sickle/scythe look for Frost DKs? Thought I saw someone in the class hall that had something that looked like the UH sickle, but didn't check the transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by sunbrother View Post
    Is there a sickle/scythe look for Frost DKs? Thought I saw someone in the class hall that had something that looked like the UH sickle, but didn't check the transmog.

Garden Sickle

Quote Originally Posted by Wingerie View Post
    what item is that?

*Edit*
    nvm.. didn't see the green text under the picture.. my second monitor is kinda bugged with the colors x)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Probably gonna play around with the shoulders more.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W