Marksman Hunter Help Needed (with logs)

Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.

We are a 7/7M guild with Odyn at 15% (5% away) and are really trying to push everyone to focus on individual improvement and always being better than you were last week. I am really wanting our lower/middle performers to get feedback and try some new things to push their gameplay.

Our hunters are Raelen and Rodstewart. They both could use some detailed log review. Here is our logs from last night, Mythic EN clear and some pulls on M Odyn.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=28

Fights to focus on would be Odyn of course, and Cenarius/Xavius were low as well. I am looking for any tips, "rotational" especially, as well as talent choices and/or gear they should try to farm.

Again I really appreciate any advice. I will be linking them this thread so they can read your comments directly.

Raelen should stop playing BM. There is 0 purpose to playing it in EN and ToV atm. I'm gonna ignore looking at his BM logs.

no 2nd potion on cenarius

Lost around 40 aimed shot casts and wasted another 1.5k focus ontop of that. He died on Xavius so not much to analyze there in terms of dps. Don't die is step 1.

Rodstewart's ursoc kill looks good. Popped trueshot and 2nd potion slightly early before 30 bullseye stacks, but relatively minor. Casts and focus management seem relatively decent. He has similar focus issues to raelen and early CD's popped on cenarius and xavius as well.

They both should be coining for arans relaxing ruby and the nightbane chest and farming it as much as possible. Other than that their gear is fine
    Last edited by Arrol; 2016-12-28 at 03:55 PM.

There's a trick all hunters should be using on Odyn.

When dpsing Hymdall/Hyrjal/Odyn, Stand behind another target to get free passive cleave. For example, in the first phase, hunters should stand behind hyrjal to dps hymdall. In P2, whenever an add comes down stand behind odyn to get free dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidux View Post
    There's a trick all hunters should be using on Odyn.

When dpsing Hymdall/Hyrjal/Odyn, Stand behind another target to get free passive cleave. For example, in the first phase, hunters should stand behind hyrjal to dps hymdall. In P2, whenever an add comes down stand behind odyn to get free dmg.
    Their problems tend to go a bit beyond cheesing/"positioning tactics" dmg on Odyn, they are having issues in EN aswell