Two legendaries in the same day

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...greendemo/feed

Within two hours of each other.
    I also got the portal legs last week. Before that it was over a month long dry spell. Those are my 4th and 5th legendaries.

Idk if its luck or bs.
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2016-12-28 at 08:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn you created topic to bring tears to some players (got 2 on main, and one on alt )

I guess gz with your lucky stuff! Cheers! Merry Christmas and many many good stuff
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

In RNGesus we trust.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

In the last 24 hours my rogue friend got his assassination Boots and my Resto shaman friend got her ring and boots as well. Maybe Santa felt like giving legendary to those that were not on the naughty list XD

ay lmao...

Our guild master got 2 legendaries in one raid aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great humblebrag post bro
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...greendemo/feed

Within two hours of each other.
    I also got the portal legs last week. Before that it was over a month long dry spell. Those are my 4th and 5th legendaries.

Idk if its luck or bs.
    Just RNG, nothing more. Nothing skill or nothing will, just RNG. Basically, as well, useless thread. Use the megathread if so.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I got 2 legendaries on Monday and Tuesday after being stuck with the amazing Roots of Shaladrassil for like 3 months, my second legendary was way overdue but I was legitimately surprised when I got another one. The legs are so bad I'm jealous of all the people I know that got Prydaz and the buff it gets in 7.1.5 is laughable, I'm happy I got two decent legendaries so I could throw away the pants, I instead got Emalon's Charged Core and Eye of the Twisting Nether that are not entirely useless other than being an ilvl boost. I consider it pure luck given I've been stuck with trash for the most part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Idk if its luck or bs.
    I'll tell you. It's both.

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    I got 2 legendaries on Monday and Tuesday after being stuck with the amazing Roots of Shaladrassil for like 3 months, my second legendary was way overdue but I was legitimately surprised when I got another one. The legs are so bad I'm jealous of all the people I know that got Prydaz and the buff it gets in 7.1.5 is laughable, I'm happy I got two decent legendaries so I could throw away the pants, I instead got Emalon's Charged Core and Eye of the Twisting Nether that are not entirely useless other than being an ilvl boost. I consider it pure luck given I've been stuck with trash for the most part.
    two decent legendaries? they're the bis and 2nd bis legendaries for enhance...

10+ Year Old Account
    We dont need another thread like this.

Multiple threads exist for legendary discussion. Closing
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.