Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean Legion of Souls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurer View Post
    " Titanforge/Warforge system is pure cancer"
    Isn't it awesome to randomly get 870ilvl while playing +5m?
    No. Thats called gambling. I prefer the old system where you could farm currency (eg valor) from a variety of sources (raids, dungeons, world quests) and then use it to buy specific 870 items you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    No. Thats called gambling. I prefer the old system where you could farm currency (eg valor) from a variety of sources (raids, dungeons, world quests) and then use it to buy specific 870 items you want.
    It was better because you had control over the type of item you really needed to pursue. What we have now is a bloody cancer compared to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

My thing with the whole rng thing is, like my monk got a random 895 relic from a mythic 0. That's cool right, but I did nothing to work for that I'm getting rewarded for doing noob content. Why should I be rewarded in that regard? It should go to players who are actually doing difficult content

My biggest complaint is that I have to run WQ's in order to get Order Hall Resources so i can run missions in my class hall. I get enough AK from doing mythic+ but there is no real alternate to gaining Resources. What I have been doing is just using bloods I get from mythic+ and buying order hall resource caches. I don't do professions anymore because I find them useless and the ranking system is retarded so I just use the bloods on that lol. I do the emissary everyday but it's still not enough Order Hall Resources to sustain your class hall missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Bc>wrath>legion>MoP>cata>wod.
    I'm more of a Wrath>Legion>TBC>MOP>Wod>Cata guy myself (I only played a sec in Classic, and it was grindy asf, so I'd put it at the very end tbh)

During a 24-hour period some time ago I got a legendary on two of the characters I play the most. Both were pretty good ones (I think), at least the cloak for a DK tank seemed reallyreally strong. But my reaction was a momentary happiness and then just moving on. It pretty much did not feel like anything special. I would have been happy for an epic upgrade too. I did not work for the legendary, I did work (sort of) and the legendary was a totally unrelated bonus.

And then the must-have expansion rating list: TBC>WotLK>MoP>Legion>Cata/WoD.

I did play during Vanilla, but this thread is about expansions, so I'll leave it out.

I still haven't forgiven Blizz for "revamping" the classic zones in Cata. Curse you.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    "<Insert current expansion> is the worst ever!!"
    "<Insert personal starting expansion> is the best ever!!"

Welcome to WoW.

Personally, I rank the expansions as such: Legion > Wrath = MoP > Cata > WoD > Vanilla >> TBC
    An if your a fanboi every current expansion was the greatest ever made. 1 year ago nothing was greater then Warlords, even Wrath and TBC could not compare. Now, nothing is greater then Legion..

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    An if your a fanboi every current expansion was the greatest ever made. 1 year ago nothing was greater then Warlords, even Wrath and TBC could not compare. Now, nothing is greater then Legion..
    Well TBC was the biggest pile of crap ever, so it's not hard to beat it
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Yeah i don't remember anyone ever claiming that about WoD, lol.

While I do enjoy this expansion so far. It's really not the best expansion ever for me. Mine still stays WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurer View Post
    I read a lot of forum posts where people whine about this expansion being very bad.

And I honestly don't understand it.

I consider myself whiner too, I constantly spam forums and WoW feedback with complains about something that I think don't work. But I played this game for around 10 years (started before Black Temple patch) and I still think this is the best expansion ever.

Wtf? What would you prefer? Isn't it awesome to randomly get 870ilvl while playing +5m? Or your problem is that someone else got it?

"Legendaries are horrible!"

I have 2 toons I play, total 3 legendaries, they are all "crappy". I got the first legendary at 30 days played game time. Thats fine, I will eventually get all or most of legendaries by the end of expansion. Or your problem is that someone else got better legendary than you first?
    Just going to address two of them because the rest I don't really mind myself.

This means that doing the hardest content isn't even a guarantee for the best gear, while it's nice on the lower end it's kinda detrimental to those doing the harder content.

"Legendaries are horrible!"
    Class balance is already bad, having a further imbalance between players of the same class and spec only makes it worse when it's a difference that you cannot affect yourself.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I'm more of a Wrath>Legion>TBC>MOP>Wod>Cata guy myself (I only played a sec in Classic, and it was grindy asf, so I'd put it at the very end tbh)
    For me it's like Legion > TBC > WoTLK > WOD > Vanilla > MOP > Cata
    This is the best expansion so far. But if I would like to change is they need to make legendary items more special just like in Vanilla, TBC and WoTLK. Where only few people who could get it, people who put his full effort to the game.
    Remember when there are only few guilds who were able to run Naxxramas. That is the good old times.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yeah i don't remember anyone ever claiming that about WoD, lol.
    You probably missed it because you were laughing so hard when you read their "Great content like char models!" argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets be honest, the best xpac was WoTLK, BC and MoP right behind - then the rest, then 50 miles of poop, then wod

Some People will never stop complaining.

Legion is my favorite xpac too (though I like vanilla more)