Deleted

Are we getting a new PTR build today?

It's wednesday and we usually have it then but do you think Blizz are on a vacation? Are they working today? I hope we got a new build with new and awesome changes!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djambalaz View Post
    It's wednesday and we usually have it then but do you think Blizz are on a vacation? Are they working today? I hope we got a new build with new and awesome changes!
    wel i hope they stall that patch for like forever! i hate it how its stands now on ptr ...

Somehow i dont think.....last PTR update was labeled as "release"

Deleted
    nope probably not

They're closed all week for Christmas break. Nothing will be happening this week.

They honestly have a lot of tuning to do. Fire mages can forgo most of thier spells once they get part of nighthold gear and just cast flame strike for 500k+ dps single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    So? We usually get several builds labeled release before it actually goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So? We usually get several builds labeled release before it actually goes live.
    Yep, when its labeled as release it simply means that data is being transfered to Live to reduce the amount of people patching the patch at the same time.
    They will change this before the patch goes live like always.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Lol

Whats so funny?

The patch is expected to drop either Jan 3rd or the 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    They honestly have a lot of tuning to do. Fire mages can forgo most of thier spells once they get part of nighthold gear and just cast flame strike for 500k+ dps single target.
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will go live and be this way for a few months.

Whats so funny?

The patch is expected to drop either Jan 3rd or the 10th.
    Your comment about it being lebled release was funny thats all. Best example i can give is getting a bag of frozen chicken nuggets and eating them frozen because it says "Cooked Chicken Nuggets" on the front of the bag.

This isn't the final draft at all you can just tell by the amount of blue posts that they have been doing and also a lot of clunkyness into some classes were AoE abilities are being better for ST than the ST abilities. Its just common sense, honestly. Once the break is over we will see the next set of notes.