Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    And where they officially stated that 7.1.5 will come with Nighthold? I tougth it wuold release at least a week prior to the raid opening?

Honestly, I'm not a Mythic + player and I'm not doing 80 heroic dungeons for a quest. It's just not going to happen.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you find you can't reroll for Nighthold, just know it is a YOU problem. since it isn't hard to Reroll in legion as much as the bads seem to complain about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    And where they officially stated that 7.1.5 will come with Nighthold? I tougth it wuold release at least a week prior to the raid opening?
    7.1.5 doesn't have a "official" release date set as far as I know.
    Nighthold does (the 17th)

But it's a really good guess that they want class/stat changes live before the tier progression starts. They don't want to tweak too much during the race.

Rerolling is shit right now if you want to do something serious with your alt , i rerolled once during this expansion and now my alt is better than my main , got more mythic kills on him but it took alot of time and dedication to bring him up to this level , i wouldnt reroll again tbh , there is so much shit going on right now like artifact ugprades , suramar quests , mythic farming for gear , class halls campaign , double legendary upgrade it takes alot of dedication and patience , its not fun at all compared to older expansions where your only worry was gear and nothing else , even with the artifact lvl upgrade up to 10 it will still be shit , if you are very dedicated you will probably be able to raid nighthold with your alt even though i doubt you will do so on the launch unless its lfr or something , i rerolled before some months and i still dont have the double legendary upgrade.

Unless your main disgust you dont reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    AP being a huge part and we are not seeing the patch before the raid which means you cannot buy the 15artifact knowledge for alts to farm 35 traits really fast

Legendary upgrade to 940 locked behind the longest chain quest in the game that is just retarded with a weekly cap? That is 8 weeks if you start now aka you are already more than a month slacking behind in Nighthold unless they remove just that cap in the patch or ASAP.

Great expansion. This is the best since wotlk (apart from legendary system) but damn they just dont want you to play several characters or reroll.

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...dan-questline/
    BLIZZARD: "Mah monthly profitz!!!"

As much as I like most parts of WoW, I get REALLY sick of how every aspect of it is infected by that god damn monthly sub business model.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Honestly, I'm not a Mythic + player and I'm not doing 80 heroic dungeons for a quest. It's just not going to happen.
    If you are a raider then +5 should be piss easy to you, so that means 2 dungeons a week.

Yeah but that's the perfect example. You aren't a M+ player, so that means by default you aren't a serious raider either. So you don't NEED it, or if you decide you want it, just do 5 heroics a day and have it take you twice the time. Doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    1. Play the class you like, if you are trying to min max you're alts would already be ready regardless.
    what if the class i liked to play was completely changed in 7.0 and im still searching for something else i might like?

If you're not running M+ or H-raids, it probably won't matter much if you upgrade your legendary to 940. Pretty sure all world quests can be completed with 910 legendary (or none).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yeah but that's the perfect example. You aren't a M+ player, so that means by default you aren't a serious raider either. So you don't NEED it, or if you decide you want it, just do 5 heroics a day and have it take you twice the time. Doesn't matter.
    Exactly.
    /10

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    what if the class i liked to play was completely changed in 7.0 and im still searching for something else i might like?
    So try other classes until you find one you like? What's stopping you?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    So try other classes until you find one you like? What's stopping you?
    thats what i did and now im sitting at 4x 650-660 ilvl, and if i want to get into any serious raiding id need to play 24/7 to maybe be ready for 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Pretty sure all world quests can be completed with 910 legendary (or none).
    Yes but getting 1shotted from PvE "dragonslayers" during WQ's is not fun. Even as a PvP character it turns out I need gear and it turns out I'm forced to do PvE for it.
    How is that fun ? Imagine the best gear for PvE dropping from 2400 rating arena. Sounds fun ?
    Last edited by haxartus; 2016-12-29 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    I'm rerolling from druid to paladin.

To be honest, rerolling isn't hard, its just time consuming. I leveled the paladin to 110 on the end of october and just kinda abandoned it. Only kept it up to date with the research. Right now that character has lvl 20 research and I've been no-lifing-it hardcore for the last 2 weeks (work holidays) to gear it up and lvl the artifact weapon. right now it has 33 traits on artifact, 2 legendaries and 873 equipped ilvl with more than 100 m+ runs. (thank god for guildies, can't imagine someone rerolling without a guild to support them)

I can agree with people who says that this expansion is not alt friendly / reroll friendly at the moment. The time commitment needed to get a character to a "decent" level is a bit much. However, my guild is on mythic progression, I would not do this if I was on a heroic only guild.

Talking about offspec -> main spec, but at AK23 its so easy. It took me only 3 days to boost my guardian artifact from 1 do 33. You can practically get to all traits in a reset if you tryhard a little.

Now, as for changing class completely...

Id rather they removed personal limits and just have server limits to things like artifact knowledge and so on. Its hard as hell catching up and really crap to be so far behind in artifact knowledge, if the limit were on the server, it would restrict burnout while allowing catchup. I dont expect all the rewards of players who played from launch, but having the limits that make it impossible to catch up solely because they started before me sucks ass.

Only thing i dislike about legion, other than that, best xpac yet imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    Ye but I am talking about a player that wants to reroll for nighthold. Not everyone is mini maxing 8 classes in case they want to reroll
    If rerolling was easy then character progression would suck or be non-exsistant for mains aswell. If you want to play another class of course it should take time to catch up, i dont get why the expectation is anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    thats what i did and now im sitting at 4x 650-660 ilvl, and if i want to get into any serious raiding id need to play 24/7 to maybe be ready for 7.2.
    Define "serious raiding"?

If we're talking about mythic progression in Nighthold, then yes, you're correct and you're hopelessly behind. But then again, none of the progression guilds would take you anyhow since you don't have any EN logs to show.

For 7.2 - there's plenty of time for you to get geared up and do some Normal and Heroic raids, get some logs and scout for a decent mythic guilds. Start talking to them and show interest.

As long as you have decent amount of AK on your toons, catching up isn't too hard. If you haven't done your AK research, then patch 7.1.5 will help you.

7.2 won't be released untill April-May. You have plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542 View Post
    Is it just me, or does the fact you only get 1 weapon annoying?
    The whole leveling it is just annoying, the fact you are stuck with that one weapon the whole Xpac, again annoying....
    I used to love looking at all the new models when a new raid come out.

I understand it add that whole "WE ARE ALL MIGHTY RAWR" but still...

I main a druid because of the fact im so indecisive on which role i'll play this day/week the grind is real....
    Yeah, weapon models are severely lacking this expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542 View Post
    Is it just me, or does the fact you only get 1 weapon annoying?
    The whole leveling it is just annoying, the fact you are stuck with that one weapon the whole Xpac, again annoying....
    I used to love looking at all the new models when a new raid come out.
    You can transmorg the weapon