Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You mean my brown and sticky vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I also don't like how easily pople are falling behind my votes. I wanted one on you for pressure. Maybe a claim. But it just seems to easy to vote for someone and everyone else is all "Sure!"
    Uh, this is a pretty weird post. First of all, putting out a single vote yet not doing anything with it is not pressuring. I'd be very surprised if Palawin felt pressured by you. Anyway you claimed you wanted to pressure him and maybe get a claim, which is what we just accomplished so yeah. The only other votes on him are me and Largehorn, I'm curious as to why you think that is everyone else. Sounds more like you're just trying to backpedal in case Palawin is a mislynch. I can't understand why'd you question the wagon this close to the deadline yet not move your vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post

tfw people calling me scummy and scooting by while neglecting the fact I lead the lynch on Jynx...
    Exept you didn't. Jynx was the obvious lynch for day 3, I don't think anyone can take credit for what happened there.
    His scumbuddies should've realised that it was very likely he was going to get lynched. But if you really want to talk about Jynx, then how about pointing out you indirectly sided with him over me d2?

People I wont be voting on today: Graeham, Palawin, Valyrian.
    Just to make sure I understand, Valyrian and Largehorn were your earlier scum reads today, correct?
    For the record, you and he are my scumreads right now. I just need to decide whether you're motivated by scum alignment, idiocy or bonus winconditions.
    I take it this means that you no longer believe Valyrian is scum (which I agree with), but what about Largehorn? You just claimed you would still vote on him, so why haven't you? Given all the resistance to the wagon, I would have imagined you'd be more interested in it but instead you just pushed elsewhere. It honestly just feels like you're trying to avoid attention, same way you didn't react to my earlier posts calling you out. As I mentioned back then, you are easy to antagonize so I'm not sure what to think of the lack of reaction.

People I get a townfeel from: Marack
    Please elaborate.

Anyway,
    Unvote

His role is pretty much confirmed, so most likely town.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I'm a buzz light year sippy cup. I'm a misfit because my straw is placed where my dick would be and im super awkward.
    Im the town heckler. Because I'm so horrible to look at I cant be tracked or watched.

I visited Listo then Monkz then Allowyn. I told them all different jokes.
    I wouldn't ever consider a sippy cup a toy, but I'm not Kryllian so.

This is a safe claim to make. We know there has been a person heckling. The problem I have is that now leaves us with Xan, who I don't think has claimed anything.

Which means depending on Xan's claim we could be floundering at the last minute to lynch someone. That's a good way to lynch a town player right there :S

Unvote

I'll go ahead and do that for now. I willing to believe Palawin, but I won't be voting for Xan.

ಠ_ಠ

tfw people calling me scummy and scooting by while neglecting the fact I lead the lynch on Jynx...

People I wont be voting on today: Graeham, Palawin, Valyrian.

People I get a townfeel from: Marack

People I want to vote on today: The rest of you bastards.
    Nice so anyone who isn't blindly following you on Xan is free to vote eh? That doesn't make me want to vote Xan even more.

By the way @palawin, please reconsider your Monkz read. Don't get me wrong, I don't really have a scum read him but I certainly don't have a town read on him either but your reasoning for town reading him doesn't really warrant a town read in his case.

You should ignore everything Jynx said and did d3. He is confirmed scum, who was most likely doomed at that point, distancing/bussing is very likely although it's going to be WIFOM. You brought up his vote on him day 2 as well, which I agree that does make him look better but Monkz loves to bus. I remember a game where he was my top town because he had bussed pretty much his whole team. I really wouldn't read into Monkz votes that much but rather his play, but seeing as he has been fairly absent (which is not a scum tell for him, I assume he is just busy), I can't really get a proper read on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Nice so anyone who isn't blindly following you on Xan is free to vote eh? That doesn't make me want to vote Xan even more.
    Yea, thats totally the reason... ya idjit.

I've been wrong before and ill be wrong again. I accept that. But every instinct I have says we should try to lynch largehorn. If he's immune so he it. If he's not then he's lied to us, as I suspect.

Also... I'd like to point out that I find my agreement with Dupti happening a bit too regularly for me this game.

It's triggering paranoia something fierce. I'm almost certain it's just me being paranoid, but if Dupti's scum this game... I'm gonna be stupidly untrusting for the next few T.T

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    By the way @palawin, please reconsider your Monkz read. Don't get me wrong, I don't really have a scum read him but I certainly don't have a town read on him either but your reasoning for town reading him doesn't really warrant a town read in his case.

You should ignore everything Jynx said and did d3. He is confirmed scum, who was most likely doomed at that point, distancing/bussing is very likely although it's going to be WIFOM. You brought up his vote on him day 2 as well, which I agree that does make him look better but Monkz loves to bus. I remember a game where he was my top town because he had bussed pretty much his whole team. I really wouldn't read into Monkz votes that much but rather his play, but seeing as he has been fairly absent (which is not a scum tell for him, I assume he is just busy), I can't really get a proper read on him.
    I get what you're saying about Jynx possibly bussing and it becomes wifom. I thought Monkz vote war good and I had a note that he may be a mason, but I can't figure out why I said that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm too drunk for this shit. I'll sheep vote probably to ensure a lynch, if you guys won't test Largehorn on his shit.

Exept you didn't. Jynx was the obvious lynch for day 3, I don't think anyone can take credit for what happened there.
    His scumbuddies should've realised that it was very likely he was going to get lynched. But if you really want to talk about Jynx, then how about pointing out you indirectly sided with him over me d2?
    Yes, jynx was so obvious that Largehorn and Val didn't seem to catch it. And just because jynx was scum doesn't mean you aren't.

Just to make sure I understand, Valyrian and Largehorn were your earlier scum reads today, correct?
    If you actually go back and look I said i found them scummy but needed to decide their motivations. As Graeham confirmed Val's ability I concluded that Valyrian was motivated by idiocy not scum alignment.

I take it this means that you no longer believe Valyrian is scum (which I agree with), but what about Largehorn? You just claimed you would still vote on him, so why haven't you? Given all the resistance to the wagon, I would have imagined you'd be more interested in it but instead you just pushed elsewhere. It honestly just feels like you're trying to avoid attention, same way you didn't react to my earlier posts calling you out. As I mentioned back then, you are easy to antagonize so I'm not sure what to think of the lack of reaction.
    Just because i want to vote on someone doesn't mean i dont want to vote on someone else more...

Please elaborate.

Anyway,
    Unvote

His role is pretty much confirmed, so most likely town.
    His posts just give me a townfeel when reading through them unlike a lot of others.

If you're scum Largehorn congrats - mega kudos. Im frustrated but you must understand this shit a lot better than me to avoid a lynch in these circumstances. If you're scum.

Oh...
    I also feel like Xanjori is scum... He's just scooting by unnoticed.

We should kill him. For safety of course.
    Vote Xanjori

He's xooting by
    Looked pretty much like that to me. Add to it that every other vote that's followed you has been justified with "Gut Feels" and it looks like a normal push from you on Xan D1. If you have something more than that, like actual logic please feel free to let me know.

Yes, jynx was so obvious that Largehorn and Val didn't seem to catch it. And just because jynx was scum doesn't mean you aren't.
    But the majority did, especially after d1 and d2. I mean pretty much everyone thought Jynx was scum d2, you honestly think the fact that Largehorn pardoned him -> doctor then died -> Largehorn the opened up by saying that Jynx and Graeham were most likely lying about their roles, made people trust Jynx more?

Also no Jynx being scum doesn't mean I can't be, but since you're attempting to clear yourself by claiming that you "led the lynch" on Jynx, then I can go for the WIFOM fest as well. The first player I called out d2, was Jynx. Jynx sided with Graeham over me. Jynx kept asking the same question over and over again, not understanding how night actions works. Could this all be a scum play? Uh yeah sure, it's obviously going to be WIFOM so you'll have to reach your own conclusion. Doesn't really matter.

If you actually go back and look I said i found them scummy but needed to decide their motivations. As Graeham confirmed Val's ability I concluded that Valyrian was motivated by idiocy not scum alignment.
    That's pretty much what I said.

Just because i want to vote on someone doesn't mean i dont want to vote on someone else more...
    It doesn't, but you only listed two scum reads there and then you went on Xan out of nowhere, I actually thought it was just a joke vote at first.

But does this mean that Xan is your strongest scum read?

So come on, explain it. On day 2 when everyone was focusing on Graeham vs Dupti I tried to move attention onto Jynx. Why on earth would I do that as scum? I mean put some effort in here Catta, this is as bad as one of your puns at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Oh...

Looked pretty much like that to me. Add to it that every other vote that's followed you has been justified with "Gut Feels" and it looks like a normal push from you on Xan D1. If you have something more than that, like actual logic please feel free to let me know.
    No no, the vote on Xanjori is completely based on a gutfeel of his posts, that I admit.

I was referring to you going "Nice so anyone who isn't blindly following you on Xan is free to vote eh?" where youre writing my list of people i don't trust as people not voting Xan which is just silly considering only Val is on him

No no, the vote on Xanjori is completely based on a gutfeel of his posts, that I admit.

I was referring to you going "Nice so anyone who isn't blindly following you on Xan is free to vote eh?" where youre writing my list of people i don't trust as people not voting Xan which is just silly considering only Val is on him
    I believe listo voted on him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So come on, explain it. On day 2 when everyone was focusing on Graeham vs Dupti I tried to move attention onto Jynx. Why on earth would I do that as scum? I mean put some effort in here Catta, this is as bad as one of your puns at this point.
    Cause you're a heartless bastard who would see your scumteam burn just so you could be godfather of the ashes?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe listo voted on him as well.
    But Listo's not on my list.

I'd vote listo...

Cause you're a heartless bastard who would see your scumteam burn just so you could be godfather of the ashes?
    You seem to be confusing me with...fuck...American with lion avatar...

But the majority did, especially after d1 and d2. I mean pretty much everyone thought Jynx was scum d2, you honestly think the fact that Largehorn pardoned him -> doctor then died -> Largehorn the opened up by saying that Jynx and Graeham were most likely lying about their roles, made people trust Jynx more?

Also no Jynx being scum doesn't mean I can't be, but since you're attempting to clear yourself by claiming that you "led the lynch" on Jynx, then I can go for the WIFOM fest as well. The first player I called out d2, was Jynx. Jynx sided with Graeham over me. Jynx kept asking the same question over and over again, not understanding how night actions works. Could this all be a scum play? Uh yeah sure, it's obviously going to be WIFOM so you'll have to reach your own conclusion. Doesn't really matter.
    Largehorns opinion of "there can't be this many protection roles" should have meant absolutely fuck all to anyone. And even then you had Graeham and Jynx. Jynx actively lied, admitted it and had far-out claims - and he goes for Graeham "it doesn't matter who we lynch first".

So yea, safe to say I don't trust Largehorn further than I can throw him, but I am conflicted whether or not lynching him would actually "take" considering his ability. Also as I've said - im not sure if he's actually scummy or just and idjit - hence why i voted Xan over him, cuz i know he's not an idjit but a bastard.

You seem to be confusing me with...fuck...American with lion avatar...
    Krazy, his name is Krazy.

Krazy, his name is Krazy.
    His name is actually Krayzy but you tried...