Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    Still the president until January 20th. Since Trump is more than willing to ignore national security to make sure his wins looks as legitimate as possible, he pretty much forced Obamas hand.
    I don't believe a compromise is possible here. However, most normal people respond extremely well to the truth. What's the truth here? Maybe someone had good intentions and wanted to avoid a nuclear war, or maybe someone was vengeful. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The original Cold War never would have happened if the U.S. just elected someone who would concede everything to Russia, and that is basically the solution you are advocating here.
    Which, ironically, is something the hard left said in so many words throughout the 1960s and 1970s.

The Russian-hugging parallels if the 2010s Alt-Right and the 1970s Hard Left is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    What evidence do you have to support your claim that the evidence was forged?

Edit:

Do you have proof of that?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-year-old.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    An article from daily mail, duh.
    You are a known troll so its expected you will ignore the truth and just continue shitposting as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

The biggest issue is "resetting" those relations was supposed to be a two way street, but Russia is only happy with a weak US. When they president didn't comply they clearly looked at other means. Since Obama didn't weaken the US they just made sure someone was elected that will.
    No he weakened relations and gave them everything they could want. Obama's foreign policy is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I assume it's because of Trump's ties to Russia.

Since he can do no wrong apparently, the only solution to reconcile with his actions is to defend Russia at every turn. *shrug*
    Probably, and Russia probably holds a lot of his debt.

Apparently US banks will flat out not lend him any money anymore. Period. So all of his debt, however much there is since he won't disclose his financials like a transparent and honest person, is held by banks in foreign countries.

That's a great position for the US president to be in, indebted to multiple banks in foreign countries : D

The original Cold War never would have happened if the U.S. just elected someone who would concede everything to Russia, and that is basically the solution you are advocating here.
    That's what obama has done. He gave the store away every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I don't approve of how it happened, but I like to know the truth.

I am glad the DNC got exposed with all their corruption and ugliness.

Russia vetted the DNC, they did the job the press refuses to do.

Russia acted as a whistle blower in this. If you are a fan of the truth, then we you know we need whistle blowers.
    I'm a fan of the Truth, but this wasn't for the sake of truth, it was for the sake of influences a sovereigns government. Russia withheld information about the GOP while slowly leaking information about the DNC to intentionally harm the US democratic government.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Apparently US banks will flat out not lend him any money anymore. Period. So all of his debt, however much there is since he won't disclose his financials like a transparent and honest person, is held by banks in foreign countries.

That's a great position for the US president to be in, indebted to multiple banks in foreign countries : D
    Owing a lot of money to foreign banks is a good reason to not want to divest yourself from your business.

No conflict of interest though :V

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If they keep pulling shit like this, Trump is gonna dissolve the Congress and restaff it with handpicked people.
    Going full dictator, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That's what obama has done. He gave the store away every time.
    So he is too soft, so we need him to leave office to put Russia's little puppet in power instead?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No he weakened relations and gave them everything they could want.
    You do realize the sanctions placed on Russia over the past 8 years have all but crippled them? Relations were poor to start, no change there.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    What evidence do you have to support your claim that the evidence was forged?
    A person with 8000 posts on a gaming forum in less than 4 years, nicknamed (and imaged) after a World of Warcraft boss with the dialogue of a 6 year old little girl, calling for the abolishment of democratically elected members of US Congress only to replace them with puppets, doesn't need evidence.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2016-12-29 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    I dont see how is Trump trying to dismantle the nation and sell the working class to the rich while he was doing the opposite ? His aim was to working class not the super rich like Hillary, take notice that majority of super rich (even the republican ones) were against Trump and Never Trump movement was started by republicans themselves.

He didnt ask for donations he simply asked people to show up and he is bringing jobs back to USA which benefit the working class the most ? Didnt Democrats claim Detroit is a shithole now because those jobs were moved OUT of the country and now they bash Trump for wanting to bring them back IN?

About war drums, i havent seen Bernie or other democrats saying they want to tackle Russia and China on a global scale and enforce No-Fly zone in Syria which would meant direct war with Russia and its allies, Hillary on the hand did say that and much worse to the point where Russian/Chinesse officials had to issue statements as response to her (those statements were prob censored or not aired at all in USA).
    You are proving my point here between words and actions.

In his words, he is claiming to be for the working class and helping out. But those are just his words. In his actions, he is doing the opposite and not even hiding it for anyone who takes to time to see.

Regardless of his words, his actually plans, picks, and policies actually sell out the working class and dismantle the nation.

His tax plan is a giant handout to the rich that racks the nation up with debt, his healthcare plan is equally as bad and virtually everything he claims for his fame fall apart if you look into it beyond his words. Then you have his picks where he is heading almost everything with people who are known to be against the programs they are appointed to where they want to dismantle them.

Even his infrastructure plan works out to be a scam for the rich to make a buck.

I say Trump is trying to dismantle the nation and sell out the working class to the rich because that is what he is doing. Regardless of his claims, actions speak louder than words and his actions speak volumes if you take the time to read into them.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

The funny part is that if it ever gets leaked out (spoiler alert: it will be), few things could do more to utterly destroy Trump.

Trump being anything less than Godzilla rampaging through Tokyo when it comes to Russia is ultimately defeating in a long term. The more aggressive he is with Russia, the more he insulates himself from accusations of being Putin's man in America. The more accommodating he is, the more he undermines his own legitimacy.

For some reason, the Trumpkins REALLY want to do it the hard way. They should do the obvious and politically thing, and become the leading advocates of "let's punish Russia". But smarts really isn't their thing.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being a fan of transparency doesn't mean you need to be a fan of selective transparency. Transparency for one political party at the benefit of another political party who gets to operate in secret is not helpful. It is arguably worse than no transparency at all.
    Well, it actually balanced the media coverage. The only exception being fox news, of course,

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-year-old.html

You are a known troll so its expected you will ignore the truth and just continue shitposting as usual.
    I am not sure how that is evidence when the same article speaks of conspiracy theories. If it was proof, it would not be a theory anymore, now would it be?

All i see here is a little boy upset because things didnt go his way. Hes upset so hes taking his ball and going home. A month before the new President fixes all these ham-fisted fuck ups.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Well, it actually balanced the media coverage. The only exception being fox news, of course,
    The media coverage where the media utterly ignored every serious story about Trump, favoring "offensive" stories instead of substance, while beating dead horse minor Clinton scandals to death for weeks at a time? Remember when Trump and Pence both had massive issues with deleting e-mails despite court orders? I remember, and did the press cover it at all. Nope. Instead, they covered Clinton's emails for weeks and weeks and weeks.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Then can we blow the GOP's whistle? Because they have skeletons in their closets too. And if we're not careful, Pence might think that they need electroshock therapy when they're revealed and come out.

Jokes aside, there's a reason for the bi-partisan support of this measure, and I'd wager it's not because Congress feels like throwing Obama a bone. They have a lot to lose if any of their information were to ever slip out.
    If you have the proof then have at it.

Deleted
    I'm a fan of the Truth, but this wasn't for the sake of truth, it was for the sake of influences a sovereigns government. Russia withheld information about the GOP while slowly leaking information about the DNC to intentionally harm the US democratic government.
    Maybe. But the U.S. isn't a democracy. People need to be informed. People who believe in mob rule can't be informed.

Necessarily. Maybe there is a benevolent way for the outright majority to impose itself on the minority.

Ok fine, Russia played favorites. Many of them didn't want a nuclear war. Do you?