Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WOW isn't for you. *Grabs popcorn*

Sounds like you got trolled hardcore.

No, wait...

I am the one who has been trolled, hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And that's not my fault.

I can log into any private server PRE-Cata and have an immense amount of fun.
    Those aren't WoW though. They're illegal copies that take wild guesses at most all server side tech.

WoW is what it is today. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I liked Mustangs in the 1970s, I don't like them now. I accept Mustangs clearly aren't for me anymore. I don't go to Ford and whine constantly about how much better their 1970s cars were and how they should go back to them. I accept that their direction and my likes/interests no longer align. It's no one's fault. If Blizzard stopped changing the game after WotLK, no one would play it due to lack of content. If Ford stopped innovating after the 1970s Mustang, then no one would buy it anymore due to its dated look and lack of change.

If you don't enjoy WoW anymore, then it's not for you.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

I've experienced this reaction myself, usually along with being told to go kill myself.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Those aren't WoW though. They're illegal copies that take wild guesses at most all server side tech.

WoW is what it is today. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I liked Mustangs in the 1970s, I don't like them now. I accept Mustangs clearly aren't for me anymore. I don't go to Ford and whine constantly about how much better their 1970s cars were and how they should go back to them. I accept that their direction and my likes/interests no longer align. It's no one's fault. If Blizzard stopped changing the game after WotLK, no one would play it due to lack of content. If Ford stopped innovating after the 1970s Mustang, then no one would buy it anymore due to its dated look and lack of change.

I do enjoy WoW, there are ways to play it when I find it enjoyable and I will continue to play it that way until (If Blizzard ever does) release official servers of when the game was, in my opinion, enjoyable.

WoW is still for me, and I will still play it when I deemed it fun.

I do enjoy WoW, there are ways to play it when I find it enjoyable and I will continue to play it that way until (If Blizzard ever does) release official servers of when the game was, in my opinion, enjoyable.

WoW is still for me, and I will still play it when I deemed it fun.
    "Vanilla" WoW isn't current WoW. Thats why we have to label is as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Eh...about 80% of WoW can be soloed.

Just sayin'.
    Didn't say that, now did I? The major part of the game cannot be done without some sort of human interaction, even if minimal.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    "Vanilla" WoW isn't current WoW. Thats why we have to label is as such.
    This Thread should have its title changed to "CURRENT WoW obviously isn't for you"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    So you reply to those threads with a lazy and often wrong answer? How productive.

Shitty and repeatitive thread deserve lazy asnwers.

If someone says "that they dislike raiding outside of LFR, pvp, and mythic+" they can, but nobody ever open a thread about "I LIKE LFR PVP AND M+ BUT I HATE RAIDING!"

1. because if he do LFR instead of normal raiding...he doesnt care

2. he do myth+ so is doing alternative to raiding, that is what m+ are born.

Problem is when there is the same fucking thread "HURR DURR PVE SUCKS" or random thread ranting about 90% of the game.

Because at least 80% of thread about "rant about xxx" are the same fucking bullshit thread with no constructive feedback but only tears
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2016-12-29 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Something that irks me is whenever somebody complains about one aspect of the game you're guaranteed somebody will say "WoW obviously isn't for you" despite them enjoying other aspects of the game. The only time this sentence is valid is if the person finds nothing fun. I personally don't like raiding or mythics and the amount of people that say this is ridiculous. Mythic and raiding by design is optional content, it isn't mandatory to enjoy WoW, in fact the only mandatory aspect of WoW is levelling (funnily enough the aspect I enjoy most alongside story, quests and RP). Perhaps people can stop telling people WoW obviously isn't for them just because they don't enjoy the same aspects as you.
    Ruining a game just to suit your needs is despicable. Wow devs should have said this game isn't for many people a long time ago. If you don't like an aspect of the game there are two choices: Find one that suits you better or be content that this one suits you enough.

This Thread should have its title changed to "CURRENT WoW obviously isn't for you"
    No, because when someone says WoW, generally they mean current WoW. Thats why we have special monikers for past iterations. "TBC, Vanilla" etc...

WoW is Legion. When I talk about a movie I like or don't like, it's acceptable to assume I mean the studio release of that movie and not the Russian camcorder version you can buy out of someone's trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    No, because when someone says WoW, generally they mean current WoW. Thats why we have special monikers for past iterations. "TBC, Vanilla" etc...
    Okay well I don't play CURRENT WoW because it's not enjoyable to me. I do, however, immensely enjoy WoW anything that is Pre-Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Shitty and repeatitive thread deserve lazy asnwers.
    So your solution to "shitty and repetitive threads" is to provide a likely wrong and lazy answer which in turn bumps it up to the top of the forum and gives it more publicity? lol

I also find it funny how much board members exaggerate when it comes to what they deem low quality threads. Your post is quite literally riddled with it. Can you provide an example of the type of thread you're talking about? All I see are threads of people stating that they don't like an aspect of the game. The way they state it is irrelevant.

But if you want to keep over exaggerating how bad it is, don't let me stand in your way. Just make sure to bump those threads up to the top with a generic response!

Its a lazy defense barfed out when anybody dares to criticize the golden cow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post

Good I can at least buy/drive the old Mustangs (something I can't with WoW )
    Thanks for the nice example.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Okay well I don't play CURRENT WoW because it's not enjoyable to me. I do, however, immensely enjoy WoW anything that is Pre-Cata.
    That game doesn't exist anymore. Being a scumbag and playing on a bootleg servers invalidates your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Good I can at least buy/drive the old Mustangs (something I can't with WoW )
    Thanks for the nice example.
    I mean you can't buy them anymore haha. I don't recall ford selling old 1970s mustangs
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some poor individuals, Wow is their life and Blizzard their deity.
    They would rather you fuck off than hear your criticisms, valid or not because they just take it as a personal attack.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Something that irks me is whenever somebody complains about one aspect of the game you're guaranteed somebody will say "WoW obviously isn't for you" despite them enjoying other aspects of the game. The only time this sentence is valid is if the person finds nothing fun. I personally don't like raiding or mythics and the amount of people that say this is ridiculous. Mythic and raiding by design is optional content, it isn't mandatory to enjoy WoW, in fact the only mandatory aspect of WoW is levelling (funnily enough the aspect I enjoy most alongside story, quests and RP). Perhaps people can stop telling people WoW obviously isn't for them just because they don't enjoy the same aspects as you.
    The reason this happens a lot is usually the complaint is seeded in something like "This is ruining the game" or "This is killing the game" or "Everyone is leaving because of this". If it was seeded in something like "I really like WoW and enjoy most of Legion but" it gets a lot easier. But it is pretty rare.