Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol i kinda love when some trump voters show their true colors. Aka dont even know how their government work. Trump has publicly bent over in front of Putin. Obama and the congress simply made a situation were Trump has to decide who can sodomize him, Russia or Congress. A republican congress at that.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Is obama just trying to do everything he can do damage relations with countries and generally mess shit up before trump takes over
    Let's hope! Trump is so magical and wonderful that I'm sure he'll be able to make it all okay though, so why worry?

Seriously, Russia's our new best friend, right? Once that Obummer is out of office, I'm sure Putin and Donny will be having sleepovers every weekend, and playing lots of Overwatch during the week like real bros.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    What it exposed in that one incident is less important then the simple fact A FOREIGN POWER IS ILLEGITIMATELY TRYING INFLUENCE OUR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC election, while DNC favoring hillary is a surprise to no one, they didn't do anything illegal and the CNN personal that leaked the question to the Hillary camp also got fired (funny enough it wasn't even the same question that was actually asked at the town hall).

And for what is a the lesser of two evils I completely disagree but that is a different topic.
    There is no evidence that Russia was involved in the leaks, wikileaks as denied this and they have a 100% record of accuracy. Irregardless of my stance of a sterner response to Russia by the western world, I don't accept anything without evidence. The people claiming that it was Russia flat out refuse to offer any evidence or proof, even to the US Congress. At the same time the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence saying at first they have no evidence to suggest Russia was behind the hack. They have since backpedalled of course, but when you have the president blaming Russia that isn't surprising, what is surprising was that they disagreed at all even if only briefly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    All i see here is a little boy upset because things didnt go his way. Hes upset so hes taking his ball and going home. A month before the new President fixes all these ham-fisted fuck ups.
    What did he fuck up so much? And how is Trump going to fix it? Trumps tax plan is already going to cost my family ~$40,000 over the next four years and I'm in the working class so he's off to a really bad start.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Is obama just trying to do everything he can do damage relations with countries and generally mess shit up before trump takes over
    This guy gets it. Russia has had it coming for years, they have been messing with our diplomats ( and I bet we thiers) on one occasion they broke in and took a dump on the guys floor. Of course Obama, the pussy Anti-American he is waits until his last 20 days to pull this stuff, not when it mattered.

Oh well... 20 days, and everything bitch-boy did with his pen and phone is toast. (zerocare will take a little longer) I guess that's his legacy, the guy who set US policy back 30 years, built a multi million dollar website that still doesn't work, sold more guns than any president in history, and got Trump elected president.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Let's hope! Trump is so magical and wonderful that I'm sure he'll be able to make it all okay though, so why worry?

Seriously, Russia's our new best friend, right? Once that Obummer is out of office, I'm sure Putin and Donny will be having sleepovers every weekend, and playing lots of Overwatch during the week like real bros.
    Anyone with supremacist ideas aren't wanted. But you don't solve that problem with a fucking nuclear holocaust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Maybe. But the U.S. isn't a democracy. People need to be informed. People who believe in mob rule can't be informed.

Necessarily. Maybe there is a benevolent way for the outright majority to impose itself on the minority.
    As I assume you're dry-humping the electoral college in this post, I ask you... Is it fair for the minority to impose its will on the majority?

Ok fine, Russia played favorites. Many of them didn't want a nuclear war. Do you?
    Again, you thinking that becoming Russia's bitch by electing Trump was the only way to avoid nuclear war is laughable.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I've been saying for months now - the GOP is now the party of Russian patriots. They're quick to throw US intelligence agencies and US interests under the bus in order to defend and protect Russia and Putin from anything negative right now.

Again, more Republicans (around 40%) have a favorable view of Putin now than they do of Obama (18%, at least last I checked). That should speak volumes about the party of "patriots".
    Why not Putin was just trying to be a whistleblower. Putin has been hacking for a long time, he just chose and opportune time to pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    I am not sure how that is evidence when the same article speaks of conspiracy theories. If it was proof, it would not be a theory anymore, now would it be?
    Well lets take a logical step, police claims it was a robbery yet NOTHING was taken and he was shot twice in the back which is style of execution not robbery, Assange comes out and reveals that same guy is his leaker and offers reward for informations leading to solving the murder.

But i guess saying sky is blue is just a conspiracy theory aswell

And source bashing is easily fixed if you simply google "DNC staff leaker dead" (which i have doubts you will do)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I'm a fan of the Truth, but this wasn't for the sake of truth, it was for the sake of influences a sovereigns government. Russia withheld information about the GOP while slowly leaking information about the DNC to intentionally harm the US democratic government.
    Yep, which is why the republicans that aren't the troglodyte posters on here are not acting like this was a good thing. They know that it might have benefited them now but that leaves the door open for THEM to be targeted in the future. This needs to be treated like the threat it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If you want to win elections yes.
    Or, hear me out for a second, we could have both sides play fair and let the people decide who to vote for based on the truth?

Can't really be done 100%, but there are alot of steps that would be fairly simple to do that could take us a long way there. Like completely removing any sort of corporate donations completely and cap out personal donations to a small number like Canada does($100 iirc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    On the scale of "Saddam Hussein can use weapon of mass destruction in 45 minutes" to "we're not arming radical islamists in Libya and Syria", where does it fall?
    And so who are you trusting the word of to the contrary?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. But the U.S. isn't a democracy. People need to be informed. People who believe in mob rule can't be informed.

Necessarily. Maybe there is a benevolent way for the outright majority to impose itself on the minority.

Ok fine, Russia played favorites. Many of them didn't want a nuclear war. Do you?
    If your suggesting that Russia influenced our elections to avoid nuclear war then I think you need to re-evaluate Trump and Clinton real quick.

While Clinton certainly didn't avoid war it wasn't exactly rushed into either. In little more than a month and a half since Trump became PEOTUS he has nearly renewed an arms race, four years to go. This is someone that may launch a nuke if someone tweets at him wrong.

Oh and of course we're not a real democracy, no one is, but for the same of this argument we are.

Anyone with supremacist ideas aren't wanted. But you don't solve that problem with a fucking nuclear holocaust.
    I don't remember anyone running with a 'nuke Russia' platform this election. I also heard there are more options than 'let's forget every wrong they ever did to us' and 'nuke them'.

10+ Year Old Account
    All i see here is a little boy upset because things didnt go his way. Hes upset so hes taking his ball and going home. A month before the new President fixes all these ham-fisted fuck ups.
    And what is Trump going to fix in terms of this decision?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Do we have any proof they did anything? Beyond anonymous CIA source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Why not Putin was just trying to be a whistleblower. Putin has been hacking for a long time, he just chose and opportune time to pounce.
    Yep, Putin was just looking out for the good of The American people
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is wrong with you people? Prior to idiot-elect Trump there was no love lost between Russia and the US government. A foreign entity mucking about in our election should be a cause of concern for both conservatives and liberals.

Or are Republicans only fond of referring to liberals as "communists" while they spread their ass-cheeks for Putin, which is ridiculously hypocritical.

It's just mind-blowing to me how prior to this election Republicans above all others were so anti-Russia, and now they're writing love letters to them.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Trump will reverse this.

What are operatives doing in each others countries anyway, isn't that illegal?
    That never stops anyone. Also operatives are useful for spreading false information. Just leak a some false info to foreign operatives and you can manipulate their home country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Yep, which is why the republicans that aren't the troglodyte posters on here are not acting like this was a good thing. They know that it might have benefited them now but that leaves the door open for THEM to be targeted in the future. This needs to be treated like the threat it is.
    That's what frustrates me so much about the Republicans and the Trumpettes throughout this whole thing. They like to champion national security, but when a breach in national security may have been in their favor they are more than willing to ignore it.