Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    So why did Hillary decide to want a war with Russia?

You aren't helping your argument here.
    Hillary declared war against Russia? When it happened?

Trump will embrace the same rhetoric soon enough, it's something as old as the human civilization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    So why did Hillary decide to want a war with Russia?

You aren't helping your argument here.
    She said that?

#fakenews

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You are the one using "nukes, nukes everywhere!" over a strong-arm foreign policy reaction.
    I mentioned this like on page 2 or something.

Whenever Russia or China strong arms someone, that someone is expected to roll over and take it.

Whenever the US strong arms someone, it's tip toeing the line up to the end of human civilization.

Fundamentally these jokers just don't want the US to actually use its great power for change. Well they better get used to it. I'm as anti-Trump as anybody, but even I recognize the days of Obama's America the Passive are over and done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not everywhere, just against you directly.
    Me? I'm not American.

And, once again, M.A.D. makes sure that if someone launches a nuke, everyone launches. Won't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I mentioned this like on page 2 or something.

Whenever Russia or China strong arms someone, that someone is expected to roll over and take it.

Whenever the US strong arms someone, it's tip toeing the line up to the end of human civilization.

Fundamentally these jokers just don't want the US to actually use its great power for change. Well they better get used to it. I'm as anti-Trump as anybody, but even I recognize the days of Obama's America the Passive are over and done.
    LOL "passive".... more like pissive and aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    But Russia isn't antagonizing the US?

Hacking the DNC, trying to coerce members away from NATO, attempting to tell the US where it can and can't go.

At least China acts like it's in a friendly competition with the US, Russia thinks it can actually bully the US. Russia can't afford to go back into full Cold War era USSR. They can be a hang nail on the toe of Lady Liberty at best.
    Which is why I say it's past time to remind them of their place.

Obama has taken good first steps. Very late. But something. Now congress needs to go further. They must also pressure Trump to order expanding cyber attacks on Russian government infrastructure.

Democrats need to learn to loose with some dignity, they picked a lame horse to run and now they keep acting like a kid at the playground who didn't get first turn on the swings throwing a tantrum.

Skroe is talking about the financial cost of a tech race. The same one that collapsed the Soviet Union.
    Why bother?

It isn't like there is any reliable counter measures developed yet

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I'm a fan of the Truth, but this wasn't for the sake of truth, it was for the sake of influences a sovereigns government. Russia withheld information about the GOP while slowly leaking information about the DNC to intentionally harm the US democratic government.
    Regardless of how it came out, it is still the truth.

A wise man once said " be careful what you say, the truth always comes out."

A wise woman once told me " the "e" in e-mail stands for evidence, be careful what you say in an e-mail."

I am sure if the GOP e-mails came out, we would find similar stuff.

That is why I am an independent, both parties are corrupt as all hell, put their own agenda and self interests above the country and they don't care about anybody but themselves. I don't know how anyone could support either of these parties.

Let's be real though. These e-mails only proved what most people suspected already.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Democrats need to learn to loose with some dignity, they picked a lame horse to run and now they keep acting like a kid at the playground who didn't get first turn on the swings throwing a tantrum.
    the fuck does this post have to do with anything being discussed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Except for the thousandth fucking time, it's not even the Dems that have been the loudest. Obama's actions are late but necessary and have the full support of congress on both sides of the aisle while it's been Republican congressmen pushing for probes and action the hardest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    LOL "passive".... more like pissive and aggressive.
    Where you 8 years old around the year 2003 or something?

You have no clue what an aggressive America is and does. No damn clue. America and the world is not a relationship between equals.

Deleted
    Me? I'm not American.

And, once again, M.A.D. makes sure that if someone launches a nuke, everyone launches. Won't happen.
    Not everyone, only the countries directly effected.
    There would be no reason for China or India to even bother moving a finger if the US and Russia have at it. They'd wait and later swoop in and take the spoils.

Their aggression against America and it's interests. In the election hacking, in Europe, in Syria.

There is no reason for positive American-Russian relations to be the default position. It's not even in America's best interests for it to be so.
    There aggression being what exactly?

What seems to be a claim that has nothing to back it up about election hacking and...? What exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hillary declared war against Russia? When it happened?

Trump will embrace the same rhetoric soon enough, it's something as old as the human civilization.
    Not if Trump benefits from it financially.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Statement from the Department of Treasury.

Should be interesting to see how President-Elect Trump handles this on January 20th.

EDIT: Also just release, FBI and DHS Joint Analysis Report – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity.
    Yeah he'll have to clear up the mess Obama made just like how the democreeps kept touting Bushes mess for eight years.
    Looks like the left will try and get their war with Russia after all.

Deleted
    America and the world is not a relationship between equals.
    Keep thinking that. You're definitely nothing more than an equal to France and the UK, and especially Israel.
    Like I said, Netanyahu won't forget your betrayal, they'll make You pay.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Being a fan of transparency doesn't mean you need to be a fan of selective transparency. Transparency for one political party at the benefit of another political party who gets to operate in secret is not helpful. It is arguably worse than no transparency at all.
    See above.... I am sure the GOP is equally guilty. These e-mails don't show anything new, we all suspected that this is how the parties operate behind closed doors. Did anybody really think the politicians were nice, honest people that really care about us? Hmmm? Not me, I am independent for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    But Russia isn't antagonizing the US?

Hacking the DNC, trying to coerce members away from NATO, attempting to tell the US where it can and can't go.

At least China acts like it's in a friendly competition with the US, Russia thinks it can actually bully the US. Russia can't afford to go back into full Cold War era USSR. They can be a hang nail on the toe of Lady Liberty at best.
    Isn't hacking the dnc a example of them looking out for our interests?

Unless you find honest journalism something to condemn. It seems like we are trying to antagonize them rather then the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Regardless of how it came out, it is still the truth.

A wise man once said " be careful what you say, the truth always comes out."

A wise woman once told me " the "e" in e-mail stands for evidence, be careful what you say in an e-mail."

I am sure if the GOP e-mails came out, we would find similar stuff.

That is why I am an independent, both parties are corrupt as all hell, put their own agenda and self interests above the country and they don't care about anybody but themselves. I don't know how anyone could support either of these parties.

Let's be real though. These e-mails only proved what most people suspected already.
    What was in these emails? The point of the emails, as reality of what actions have been taken as result should show you, was a data dump to make people assume there is something there. Simple way to show me be wrong, is to link the evils of Hillary exposed in the emails.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi