Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Bundys to Stand Up For Americans Again!!

Once again, Obama twists a law allowing Presidents to designate monuments to grab another 300,000 acres of land in Nevada and 1.3 million acres in Utah, as well as the previous huge swath of the arctic ocean and prevent Americans from partaking in its use (Its a thinly veiled attempt to hijack land to shield it for environmentalist reasons). Land is NOT a monument. If he wants to preserve it then he can have congress designate it as a national park. A monument would be a statue or building.

This is NOT what the law was made for (going around congress and the people because Obama cant get his way), and I for one that the Bundys are willing to stand up to him.

http://www.vocativ.com/388230/bundy-...bama-monument/

Members of the self-styled militias that swarmed to the aid of Cliven Bundy outside of Las Vegas in 2014 — and who later joined the rancher’s sons to seize a federal wildlife refuge in rural Oregon — said they were readying for another showdown. Obama’s move on Wednesday to protect 300,000 acres of federal land around Gold Butte, close to the Bundy ranch, comes as two dozen people await trials for their roles in the Nevada and Oregon standoffs, which emboldened right-wing militants across America and became a powerful symbol of anti-government sentiment.

“Get your gear ready,” wrote Jon Ritzheimer, one of the men who used handguns and assault rifles to hole up in Oregon’s Malheur National Wildlife Refuge for 41 days last year. “Obama just designated the Bundy Ranch a national monument.”

Others with ties to patriot groups and militia movements online responded with a bit more force. “Locked and loaded ready to go,” wrote Chris Border, a member of the Cliven Bundy’s Army! Facebook group, which boasts more than 2,000 members. “Tired of this crap and time to do something.”

“Get your gear ready,” wrote Jon Ritzheimer, one of the men who used handguns and assault rifles to hole up in Oregon’s Malheur National Wildlife Refuge for 41 days last year. “Obama just designated the Bundy Ranch a national monument.”

lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How un-American of you Orlong. Wouldn't expect any less from you.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Orlong supporting traitors! Sad.

I thought Married...with Children was coming back.

I'm very disappointed.

I wonder what these people are going to do when Obama is gone and the only person(s) they are going to have left to blame are themselves and those they wanted in power.

What the fuck? Their last standoff didn't quite work out, how the fuck do they expect this to be different?

Silly hillbillies and their guns, now I am not saying guns are bad but these kinds of people shouldn't be allowed to own anything deadlier than a nerfgun.. Sure its to protect against tyranny and all that kind of antiquated shit but these are the kind of people that see tyranny where they want to see it.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2016-12-30 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post

I'm very disappointed.
    I would call you a fool to your back but my car only has half a tank of gas.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they actually owned the land in question, they'd have a point. But they don't, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn you Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The holing up came later after they were let off too easy and decided to press their luck.
    Ahh.. Well here is hoping that they won't be let off easy this time so that they hopefully won't get the chance to be even more moronic that they already are.

7+ Year Old Account

I'm very disappointed.
    Yeah i had a faint flicker of hope for that when i clicked

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, are they gonna invade a remote building with no one in it, and post videos of themselves being angsty and edgy when people sends them bags of dicks again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    What the fuck? Their last standoff didn't quite work out, how the fuck do they expect this to be different?

Silly hillbillies and their guns, now I am not saying guns are bad but these kinds of people shouldn't be allowed to own anything deadlier than a nerfgun.. Sure its to protect against tyranny and all that kind of antiquated shit but these are the kind of people that see tyranny where they want to see it.
    The government grabbing all public land and forbidding anyone from doing anything on it is not tyranny???

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I wonder what these people are going to do when Obama is gone and the only person(s) they are going to have left to blame are themselves and those they wanted in power.
    They'll probably keep blaming Obama, just like everyone kept blaming Bush after he left office. Idiots are idiots.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The government grabbing all public land and forbidding anyone from doing anything on it is not tyranny???
    It belongs to us tax payers Orlong, you and me and the other 33 million.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If you live a sheltered life maybe it is tyranny but when you have somali warlords and dictators around each corner.. a little land-preservation really isn't tyranny in the grand scheme of things, certainly not a valid reason to threaten to shoot people.

Of course there aren't any warlords or dictators in America but my point is that this really isn't tyranny, certainly not the kind of tyranny that the right to bear arms is meant to protect against.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2016-12-30 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The holing up came later after they were let off too easy and decided to press their luck.
    Yeah, the holing up wasn't even for themselves. It was as a protest to support some other schmucks who had set fire to federal land and lied about it:

Witnesses at trial, including a relative of the Hammonds, testified the arson occurred shortly after Steven Hammond and his hunting party illegally slaughtered several deer on BLM [Bureau of Land Management] property. Jurors were told that Steven Hammond handed out ‘Strike Anywhere’ matches with instructions that they be lit and dropped on the ground because they were going to ‘light up the whole country on fire.’ One witness testified that he barely escaped the eight to ten foot high flames caused by the arson. The fire consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations. After committing the arson, Steven Hammond called the BLM office in Burns, Oregon and claimed the fire was started on Hammond property to burn off invasive species and had inadvertently burned onto public lands. Dwight and Steven Hammond told one of their relatives to keep his mouth shut and that nobody needed to know about the fire.
    They got lenient sentences which the prosecutors appealed, and that somehow led to Bundy and his dumbass buddies taking over a federal building. This eventually resulted in their arrest and the death of one of their members, and now they're rattling sabers again. Would be terrible if the same thing happened again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It belongs to us tax payers Orlong, you and me and the other 33 million.
    and the 33 million of us shouldnt be locked out of it

I'm very disappointed.
    Yeah, lol. That's what I thought when I clicked on this thread too. Al Bundy to the rescue.