Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    That's pretty fucked up if you to want to leave your wife after something as tragic as rape. You promised that woman that you'd love her through the best and worst of times. And I don't think it can get much worse. If anything that makes you a shitty spouse. Then you want to compel her to go through another tragedy. I can understand you don't want to raise a child that isn't yours, but damn that's your wife ffs.
    And it's her husband ffs. If she doesn't want abortion that means part of her wants to raise a child of rapist. Sorry but only demented person would want that.

For me it would either be A) She has an abortion or B) single mother life. It's not too hard to find a new wife these days.

That's pretty fucked up if you to want to leave your wife after something as tragic as rape. You promised that woman that you'd love her through the best and worst of times. And I don't think it can get much worse. If anything that makes you a shitty spouse. Then you want to compel her to go through another tragedy. I can understand you don't want to raise a child that isn't yours, but damn that's your wife ffs.
    Most normal wifes wouldnt want to have the child of a rapist.... let alone the one who raped them.

Deleted
    You're not looking at this from the man's perspective. Imagine the child is born, you're going to end up being literally depressed for the rest of your life thinking about how the child isn't yours but of a rapist. I don't think it's good for the mental health either, at some point, no matter how tough he is he will break down emotionally. Hell, imagine someone coming over congratulating you and your wife's 'newborn' and perhaps not knowing the child isn't yours?

I can't imagine it, if the wife does not want to abort then I would file a divorce in his position, it's in his best interest mentally. Of course the man wouldn't leave for something as a rape, only if she does not want to abort (save complications due to abortion)...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    No court anywhere in the world will let a man force a woman to get an abortion.
    Beside a few states in the US like Indiana... after the 20th of Jan 2017 that is.

He would be better off getting a divorce. If she were raped the chances are good that mentally she may never recover. He most likely would also never be mentally stable enough to deal with the rapists child. Divorce would result in the best thing for both them and the child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Her body? Pretty sure he doesn't care about her body. More about his own shit. Is she still entitled to 50% of his shit?
    Something like this would most likely let him out without owing her anything

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    I assume you are not a guy.
    I am a guy.

A child for man is his mark in history. His legacy, his everything.
    While you may believe that, myself and plenty of others do not necessarily share that view. Many people have different aspirations for what they want their 'legacy' to be, and some don't even concern themselves with their mark in history at all.

The "seeing the face of the rapist" thing is a personal issue that I don't think a self-assured and mature man would experience. I don't know the particulars of this scenario, so I don't know if the guy even knows the rapist, but if it was a random thing, how can you see the face of someone you've never met or even seen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course he could try to convince her but there's nothing he can do legally. My advice? Separate and lawyer the hell up and somehow try to convince the courts to let you off the hook for child support. Or maybe the wife would be cool and not demand it but still it would be a shitty situation all around.

Well now that I think of it he actually wouldn't be liable for the support since it's not his kid. But anyways yeah divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I am a guy.

While you may believe that, myself and plenty of others do not necessarily share that view. Many people have different aspirations for what they want their 'legacy' to be, and some don't even concern themselves with their mark in history at all.

The "seeing the face of the rapist" thing is a personal issue that I don't think a self-assured and mature man would experience. I don't know the particulars of this scenario, so I don't know if the guy even knows the rapist, but if it was a random thing, how can you see the face of someone you've never met or even seen?
    Ok then you a have a cuck personality and that's fine. But don't be surprised that majority of men have a different perspective. And also majority of women would abort that baby. It's not healthy in any way to try to go thru this hell just because "I am so self-assured".

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-30 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    how can a wife be raped?

why did she marry the man if she doesnt want sex?

this sjw/pc crap is literally getting ridicolous

Somebody needs to go back to school.

You missed the point by a country mile and a half.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

It is perfectly ok to want her to get an abortion, but it is ultimately her decision and if he really doesn't want the child he should get a divorce.
    X

I would fuckin leave in a hearbeat. Like honestly there is nothing worse than being a cuck and raising not your own child. If she doesn't wanna have abortion then dude should get the fuck outta that if he has some sanity left in him.
    oh really is there nothing worse than that? this online nerd/alt right obsession with the word cuckold is really strange but oddly amusing.
    Last edited by Natureseer; 2016-12-30 at 03:29 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably leave her too, raising the constant reminder of my wife's defiler would be too much.

Why she would want to keep the product of rape is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I think you 2016 fags need to look up what a cuck is

infracted - minor flaming
    lol fucking internet, that's just how I talk. Stupid, Fucking, faggot, shit, ass, bitch, nigger, are staples of my vocab and no flaming is intended. I'll use that shit even when talking about inanimate objects. My wife asked me to take the top off one of her spices but the shit was on there good so I said "this shit is being a fucking nigger", I wasn't flaming the top, that's just how I speak.

#inb4UMADBRO

Infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-12-30 at 05:03 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

That is a pretty tough question, I'll have to ponder it for a bit. I don't think there is a one size fits all answer to these kind of questions. I think calling the guy a cuck if he tries to stick it out is a bit unfair. We'll assume it's not the wife's fault she was raped, if they have a deep love, just packing up and walking out isn't the easiest thing in the world afterall, you're abandoning your soul mate over something they had little control over and if they feel abortion would be murder then you're asking for a 2nd wrong to make things right.

It's really down to the couple and their circumstance. I certainly don't know that I could pass judgement on either for whatever decisions they make.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol fucking internet, that's just how I talk. Stupid, Fucking, faggot, shit, ass, bitch, nigger, are staples of my vocab and no flaming is intended. I'll use that shit even when talking about inanimate objects. My wife asked me to take the top off one of her spices but the shit was on there good so I said "this shit is being a fucking nigger", I wasn't flaming the top, that's just how I speak.

#inb4UMADBRO
    Upsetti spaghetti?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then you a have a cuck personality and that's fine. But don't be surprised that majority of men have a different perspective. And also majority of women would abort that baby. It's not healthy in any way to try to go thru this hell just because "I am so self-assured".
    I don't think you know what a cuck is.

But don't be surprised that majority of men have a different perspective
    A majority of men don't have a different perspective, because a majority of men aren't spineless twits.

And also majority of women would abort that baby.
    You know this, how?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

#inb4UMADBRO
    You sound like a real interesting person, quoting yourself and all.

Not Braveheart but Rob Roy? Isn't that how it ends, Rob Roy's wife was raped and she get's pregnant and she's worried about what he's going to say and in the end he tells her if she wants to keep the kid everything is fine. That's after he claymored the rapist though.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    A majority of men don't have a different perspective, because a majority of men aren't spineless twits.

You know this, how?
    Lol, you are just going to proclaim that a majority of a sex want, then call someone else out on the absurdity of instantly knowing what the majority of a sex want.