Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Either put it up for adoption or divorce then, if he went the divorce route i would make sure no money or support is giving for her being pregnant or for the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Upsetti spaghetti?
    I hate that people think profanity = anger/insult

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    You sound like a real interesting person, quoting yourself and all.
    To separate it from the rest of the statement so neanderthals can understand it, unlike yourself of course, you obviously understood that.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post

To separate it from the rest of the statement from so neanderthals can understand it, unlike yourself of course, you obviously understood that.
    People of non-African descent have up to 4% of their genetic makeup consisting of Neanderthalian DNA.

Unless you're of purely African descent you therefore just insulted yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    People of non-African descent have up to 4% of their genetic makeup consisting of Neanderthalian DNA.

Unless you're of purely African descent you therefore just insulted yourself.
    or I was referring to pure neanderthals :O They walk amongst us
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

He can't tell her what to do with the baby.
    She can't force him to raise a kid that is not his.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    If they sit down and talk about the situation and she makes the choice to keep the child then he must respect that if he loves her. She listened to his feelings/thoughts & made a choice. Being married means being there through thick and thin for your partner.
    Doesn't include raising a rape baby that isn't yours however, so if she wants it and he doesn't he isn't a bad guy for leaving her. They both have a right to make their own choices.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    He wouldn't have a say even if it was his child.
    In a better world, he would.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

It doesn't matter that it's the child of the rapist. That doesn't mean the child is going to be a rapist. The child will be influenced by how you raise him/her. He/she is a child that didn't ask to be put into the situation they are in. You have an opportunity to give a chance to a child, to give it a worthwhile life. Instead you are going to walk out on not only a helpless human being that had no say but also the woman you supposedly love? I wouldn't be able to abandon the child or my wife. I would want to give that child a chance at living a decent life.

I also wouldn't be against abortion, but that isn't an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    if he loves her
    Nope, when I say "I love you" it means "I love you as you are at this very moment". If you change drastically, say you put on 200 pounds or lose 200 pounds, or shave your head bald, or decide to keep a rape baby then you aren't the person I love anymore.
    My Collection

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    It doesn't matter that it's the child of the rapist. That doesn't mean the child is going to be a rapist. The child will be influenced by how you raise him/her. He/she is a child that didn't ask to be put into the situation they are in. You have an opportunity to give a chance to a child, to give it a worthwhile life. Instead you are going to walk out on not only a helpless human being that had no say but also the woman you supposedly love? I wouldn't be able to abandon the child or my wife. I would want to give that child a chance at living a decent life.

I also wouldn't be against abortion, but that isn't an option.
    If you aren't born a racist, how can people be born into a sexual preference or believing they are a gender different from their birth gender?
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Understandable view from the husband, however bodily autonomy is more important than what the husband feels about it.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    He can't tell her what to do with the baby.
    She can't force him to raise a kid that is not his.
    This pretty much sums it up. Basically the options are abortion (he can give his opinion, but it's her decision), have the baby and keep it, or put it up for adoption. The latter 2 being mutual decisions. If she wants to have and keep it, and he doesn't want to raise it, his only option would be to leave I'd think.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    how can a wife be raped?

why did she marry the man if she doesnt want sex?

this sjw/pc crap is literally getting ridicolous
    hAHAHAH.. What?! Good Lord.

OT: He could want her too and I couldn't blame him for being angry if she didn't, but he can't force her and you can always divorce.

Ill just leave i aint raiseing that as my own kid no way. Also religion is made up bullshit so abortion or leave.

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    If you aren't born a racist, how can people be born into a sexual preference or believing they are a gender different from their birth gender?
    Attraction is a chemical reaction. Someone can't help how there chemicals react. Racism is largely based on influence. It is possible the rapist could have had a mental disorder which could increase the child's chance at having one as well, but that doesn't guarantee it will.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

But I imagine that he would get the rare oppurtunity to bail and not have to support the baby.

Though I wouldn't be suprised if courts found a way to put him on child support anyway.

Yeah, people might think you're a fucked up person for leaving, but fuck them. You don't have to light yourself on fire to keep others warm.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's this thing called adoption

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Doesn't include raising a rape baby that isn't yours however, so if she wants it and he doesn't he isn't a bad guy for leaving her. They both have a right to make their own choices.
    It's kind of fucked that people expect one partner to throw their needs to the wayside for their spouse to this kind of magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    there's this thing called adoption
    Yeah but then you have a wife who has a "moms body" from a rape baby.
    My Collection

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    No.

But I imagine that he would get the rare oppurtunity to bail and not have to support the baby.

Though I wouldn't be suprised if courts found a way to put him on child support anyway.

Yeah, people might think you're a fucked up person for leaving, but fuck them. You don't have to light yourself on fire to keep others warm.
    Hes not the father genetically so there is no way for the court to do that. All he has to do is to demand a DNA test.

Also if shes deeply religious and refuses to get an abortion, she could simply give birth and then give the baby up for adoption.