Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think him requesting and desiring her to have an abortion is reasonable in that case. But force her? No, and I'm not sure about divorcing her. I would have to be in that situation myself, would be hard to look at the child of my wife's rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Insist all you want, unless you lock her up and kill it yourself, your insistence means nothing. Just choose - stay or leave. No need to insist.
    What do you mean it means nothing? If your girlfriend or wife doesn't care how you feel about anything, there are bigger problems in the relationship than you being an asshole.

...to eat the baby?

I guess.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    It's those kinds of posts that make me wonder why we can't just call them what they are.
    Why can't we call them posts that someones's child made while they weren't looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    She is very religious and is adamant about keeping the baby
    She probably had something on the side with the other guy and is trying to cry rape to save the marriage.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    What do you mean it means nothing? If your girlfriend or wife doesn't care how you feel about anything, there are bigger problems in the relationship than you being an asshole.
    No, it doesn't matter. Because you not wanting a child has nothing to do with her having a child or not. If you don't want a child, leave if she wants one. Telling her to not have one just because you don't want one is not going to work, she has to not want a child as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Paying for a child that's not biologically yours should only ever be optional. Being forced to pay for a child that's not yours is, at best, discrimination. The "well-being of the child" is irrelevant.
    No point preaching to me, my personal stance is that the man should be strongly encouraged to pay for the child and should be ultimately up to himself to decide, but the nation decides the laws, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    A guy who stays with a woman who's been with another man while they were together, regardless of the nature of the encounter, is a "cuck".
    Wrong.

"Cuck" or "cuckold", has refers to a man who stays with a woman who cheats on the former. Rape is not included, sorry.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

it sounds really heartless but divorce papers would be on the table the same day. even if she wanted to have an abortion i could never look at her the same after she'd been defiled by some sicko, i would think of him every time i looked at her.

I can understand not wanting to raise a child not your own but if you are not wanting to because it is from the genes of a rapist than you believe people are not born innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    I can understand not wanting to raise a child not your own but if you are not wanting to because it is from the genes of a rapist than you believe people are not born innocent.
    That's such a huge leap in logic.

Not wanting to raise what isn't your own child isn't "disbelieving that people are born innocent". I don't see you raising the children of others, and even if you really did, that's just your personal choice and whim, not somehow a saintly act.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    That's such a huge leap in logic.

Not wanting to raise what isn't your own child isn't "disbelieving that people are born innocent". I don't see you raising the children of others, and even if you really did, that's just your personal choice and whim, not somehow a saintly act.
    he said genes...as in desire to rape is genetic trait...some people actually think this...

he said genes...as in desire to rape is genetic trait...some people actually think this...
    Has a claim like that even popped up in the thread? Else, I am inclined to continue thinking he's just exaggerating/making up strawmen.

No, it doesn't matter. Because you not wanting a child has nothing to do with her having a child or not. If you don't want a child, leave if she wants one. Telling her to not have one just because you don't want one is not going to work, she has to not want a child as well.
    What? There is a fine line between "Not wanting a child" and "Not wanting her to have a child with a man that raped her".

Yes, I absolutely would leave in a situation where my significant other wants to keep a rape baby.

Believe it or not though, a lot of wives and girlfriends listen to their significant other and value what their opinions are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Well yeah, but you can't harass her about it for months. You can lay out your argument and tell her you'll leave her but that's about it. If threatening to leave her doesn't work then you probably won't change her mind.
    If she claims she's "not sure what she want's to do", as in she's in shock, "insisting" can absolutely help her come to a decision.
    Last edited by Zafire; 2016-12-30 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong.

"Cuck" or "cuckold", has refers to a man who stays with a woman who cheats on the former. Rape is not included, sorry.
    Not really. The term cuckold comes from the cuckold bird, who pushes other specie of birds' egg out the nest and replaces with its own. The other bird species then raises the cuckold birds offspring without knowing it.

The term also refers to men who willingly have their wife get screwed by other men, cheating or not.

Has a claim like that even popped up in the thread? Else, I am inclined to continue thinking he's just exaggerating/making up strawmen.
    i think he is monitoring my conversations here at home since i was just talking about it with my husband and then he posted about it...but im a paranoid person, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Linda goes on a ladies' night out with her friends while her husband Steve is at home with the kids that night. All of Linda's friends leave the bar before her. Linda walks to her car alone. Some sick fuck goes and pulls Linda to an alleyway and rapes her. Steve isn't there to protect her. Linda is a wife who got raped.

You won my #1 stupid post badge.

Are you 12?
    Jokes on you... You fed the troll. Yer dumber than dumb!
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Not really. The term cuckold comes from the cuckold bird, who pushes other specie of birds' egg out the nest and replaces with its own. The other bird species then raises the cuckold birds offspring without knowing it.

The term also refers to men who willingly have their wife get screwed by other men, cheating or not.
    Nope.

The consensus of linguists and dictionaries is that the wife must be unfaithful, or committed adultery.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cuckold
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...nglish/cuckold
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cuckold?s=t

Rape is not.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-12-30 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    What? There is a fine line between "Not wanting a child" and "Not wanting her to have a child with a man that raped her".

Yes, I absolutely would leave in that situation.

Believe it or not though, a lot of wives and girlfriends listen to their significant other and value what their opinions are.
    And that's the only choice there is for you. Leave or stay. Hers is have a child or not. That's it.

There are also alot of men that value their women and listen to them as well.

But you will leave, and other men will stay.

Does that mean you don't value her and listen to her?

Nope. It just means you want something different then she does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    He would be better off getting a divorce. If she were raped the chances are good that mentally she may never recover.
    it is like when someone gets in a car accident you divorce them immediately if they will never walk again?

seriously, if you love someone it is not that easy to just give up.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it is like when someone gets in a car accident you divorce them immediately if they will never walk again?

seriously, if you love someone it is not that easy to just give up.
    That is apples and oranges sport. ANYONE with even a little experience in mental conditions can see how this turns out bad.