Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /wanking motion
    I'm sure they've kept all the dildos and lube, there'll be no need to wank for years

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm sure they've kept all the dildos and lube, there'll be no need to wank for years
    I'd think liquor and spit would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Jail these traitorous terrorists already.
    No ones throwing Obama in jail calm down.

Dont see any problem with trying to stop these domestic terrorists

He's not trying to take the land, you moron...he's stopping oil companies from destroying it.

Infracted. Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-30 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Once again, Obama twists a law allowing Presidents to designate monuments to grab another 300,000 acres of land in Nevada and 1.3 million acres in Utah, as well as the previous huge swath of the arctic ocean and prevent Americans from partaking in its use (Its a thinly veiled attempt to hijack land to shield it for environmentalist reasons). Land is NOT a monument. If he wants to preserve it then he can have congress designate it as a national park. A monument would be a statue or building.

This is NOT what the law was made for (going around congress and the people because Obama cant get his way), and I for one that the Bundys are willing to stand up to him.

http://www.vocativ.com/388230/bundy-...bama-monument/
    Orlong, you never fail to disappoint with your online persona. That terrible commie Obama, protecting federal lands! What will he do next??

The lands were government lands to begin with, this entire thing started because he refused to pay rightful fees for grazing on lands that were not his. Now his family is up in arms because the government is making decisions about its own land. You just can't make this shit up, it's comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

The lands were government lands to begin with
    Government lands? What does this mean exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Government lands? What does this mean exactly?
    they pushed the indians off of it and claimed it as property of the US, duuuuuuh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not any longer now that its a "monument", just like you cant set up a tent and have a bonfire on the National mall, or ride a horse around the Lincoln Memorial, and just try riding an ATV through Gettysburg Battlefields
    Good.

People are dirty, irresponsible assholes that desecrate and destroy countless acres of public land on a yearly basis. So many forest fires are started by people who don't put out their campfires. Animals are killed by garbage people throw willy-nilly into lakes, rivers, and forests because they can't be assed to put it in a damn bag and take it with them when they leave. They purposely damage natural wonders for "fun". I'd rather keep them all away and to designated areas meant to handle them.

The government grabbing all public land and forbidding anyone from doing anything on it is not tyranny???
    Isn't public land already government land? If so why would the government need to grab its own land from itself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    they pushed the indians off of it and claimed it as property of the US, duuuuuuh.
    Well...yeah, pretty much. The 300,000 acres just called a monument were already federal lands, abutting the Bundy Ranch, at least as I understand it from the article.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the land in question was managed by the Russians this problem wouldn't exist. Thanks Obama!

The state where I live has a national monument named "El Morro National Monument", I think people still visit it, seeing as how it is a tourist attraction. It's actually very close to where I live. And I think I have actually been there myself when I was a child.

Oh, what am I saying? What good are facts when "OBUMMER IS TAKING LAND! HERPA DERP!" is such a convincing argument.

Say, do national parks serve similar purposes as national monuments? Cause maybe the Appalachian Trail needs some liberation... Because that is a 2,000+ mile hiking trail owned and protected by the government, although, during the spring through fall months, many people hike through it because it is a nice place to visit apparently.

Oh, wait, there's that pesky facts again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I thought Married...with Children was coming back.

I'm very disappointed.
    Coming into this thread to post this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Isn't 3 million acres about 0.15% of the total US land, excluding Alaska?
    The rub is the federal government already controls most of the West. The feds own: 85% of Nevada, 65% of Utah, 62% of Idaho, 61% of Alaska, 53% of Oregon.... The lowest % of any state west of the Rockies is Washington at 28%, which is still higher than the national average. In fact, there are only 4 states east of the Mountain States that the feds own 10% or more of: Hawaii (20%), New Hampshire (14%), Florida (13%), and Michigan (10%). Overall, the feds own just under 50% of the entire Western US NOT INCLUDING ALASKA, but it still isnt enough.....

A traitor is someone who actively fights against their country in the name of another nation
    Like Trump for Putin you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Jail these traitorous terrorists already.
    Orlong is right though. Plain featureless land isn't a monument. Obama is abusing the Antiquities Act and now Trump/Congress has to respond which could potentially end up jeopardizing the Act itself. Plus this abuse of power is one of the very thing why the country handed control of the entire government over to Republicans. People are tired of this stuff. There's no justification for this other than the fact that a lame-duck President is trying to throw up as many roadblocks as he possibly can.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Orlong is right though. Plain featureless land isn't a monument. Obama is abusing the Antiquities Act and now Trump/Congress has to respond which could potentially end up jeopardizing the Act itself. Plus this abuse of power is one of the very thing why the country handed control of the entire government over to Republicans. People are tired of this stuff. There's no justification for this other than the fact that a lame-duck President is trying to throw up as many roadblocks as he possibly can.
    SO much confusion in your post. Are saying this "overreach" of the presidents already designated power is the main reason republicans are going to be in control of government? Also, what does making land the government already owns protected have to do with throwing up roadblocks? This faux outrage is getting silly.

Edit: Also here is the definition of the Antiquities Act: This law gives the President of the United States the authority to, by presidential proclamation, create national monuments from federal lands to protect significant natural, cultural, or scientific features.
    Last edited by belleflop; 2016-12-30 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    You saying the Bears Ears:

Is featureless?

Don't forget the Native American ruins that are there in the canyons.
    http://image.oregonlive.com/home/oli...00a0154644.jpg

Sorry, I will go with Obama on this one over someone that doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

The government grabbing all public land and forbidding anyone from doing anything on it is not tyranny???
    no its not.