Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    If rerolling was easy then character progression would suck or be non-exsistant for mains aswell. If you want to play another class of course it should take time to catch up, i dont get why the expectation is anything else.
    AK being account wide would go a long way towards solving the problem without diminishing the character progression of your main. We went through this with Garrisons in WoD, getting through all of it on multiple character was just a giant chore.

So far they're fixing it as they go to an extent. The Arcway, Court of Stars, and Karazhan are account-wide unlocks. Reps I think could use the MoP version of rep catch-up for alts and returning players, token purchasable from the faction vendor that doubles rep earned for that faction account-wide.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-12-30 at 07:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    AP being a huge part and we are not seeing the patch before the raid which means you cannot buy the 15artifact knowledge for alts to farm 35 traits really fast

Legendary upgrade to 940 locked behind the longest chain quest in the game that is just retarded with a weekly cap? That is 8 weeks if you start now aka you are already more than a month slacking behind in Nighthold unless they remove just that cap in the patch or ASAP.

Great expansion. This is the best since wotlk (apart from legendary system) but damn they just dont want you to play several characters or reroll.

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...dan-questline/
    I rerolled np. Now both my chars have 2 legendaries. Shammy is a bit lower ilvl for now but this will change.

PS

They might remove the cap once NH launches.

Deleted
    I hope they don't remove the cap would be unfair for people grinding for it!

Can definitely see how helpful this will be in getting my alts to 35 traits ASAP... DH is AK 22 so I'm almost there.. Hoping to get near 25 before 7.1.5 then I can get AK20 on Hunter, Rogue and any other alt I play... seems getting like 10-20k AP per WQ now is pretty awesome on the DH so can see the traits flying through on the alts! #excited

AP being a huge part and we are not seeing the patch before the raid which means you cannot buy the 15artifact knowledge for alts to farm 35 traits really fast

Legendary upgrade to 940 locked behind the longest chain quest in the game that is just retarded with a weekly cap? That is 8 weeks if you start now aka you are already more than a month slacking behind in Nighthold unless they remove just that cap in the patch or ASAP.

Great expansion. This is the best since wotlk (apart from legendary system) but damn they just dont want you to play several characters or reroll.

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...dan-questline/
    I rerolled 4 weeks ago for Nighthold, there are no issues. Already 886 ilvl, only missing one gold trait which will come extremely fast with 7.1.5. Doing DPS capable of holding my own in EN Mythic and then some. The only reason it's not possible, is if you believe it to be impossible or hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Haziza View Post
    I hope they don't remove the cap would be unfair for people grinding for it!
    They should remove cap after your main has done it so your alts can catch up. It doesn't even make sense alts having to wait weekly and grew exhausting waiting for it to be finish.. Just silly...
    Last edited by Trapmastery; 2016-12-30 at 09:37 AM.

People crying about FOTM, this xpac is different, i'm not seeing FOTM rerollers, i'm seeing people rerolling cause they aren't having fun.

There are still a fair few specs out there that purely are not fun mechanical wise.

Moral of this thread is: Don't believe all the bullshit on the forums. Illidan doesn't lock you from any upgrade quest.

Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    Moral of this thread is: Don't believe all the bullshit on the forums. Illidan doesn't lock you from any upgrade quest.
    Or the PTR and datamining was correct and it was required and Blizzard at the last moment changed it because of the public outcry about it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Or the PTR and datamining was correct and it was required and Blizzard at the last moment changed it because of the public outcry about it.
    Let's not start with the tinfoil hats out of nowhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's not start with the tinfoil hats out of nowhere.
    What's tinfoil about that? It was required, there was an uproar, it now isn't required anymore, doesn't exactly take stephen hawking to connect those dots.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    What's tinfoil about that? It was required, there was an uproar, it now isn't required anymore, doesn't exactly take stephen hawking to connect those dots.
    Datamining suggested it was correct. It was never actually demonstrated to be the case. Blizzard's also generally pretty up front about when they make changes like this due to player feedback, so there's little reason to suspect they're trying to be coy about it.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-01-08 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    You are drawing conclusions based on pure speculation. Blizzard never said it was needed. Some people thought it was. It wans't. There was a bug on PTR blocking the questline. A very plausible scenario. There is no need to come up with alternative explainations that paints Blizzards as idiots when there is no proof supporting it at all, unless ofcourse you really, really enjoy complaining.

Edit/Add:
    Because A looks like something, it doesn't mean B has to be valid. This is a very common fallacy.

Ye but I am talking about a player that wants to reroll for nighthold. Not everyone is mini maxing 8 classes in case they want to reroll
    1. Why would someone want to reroll for nighthold.

2. I think anyone doing this is probably in the minority.

No serious guild is just going to start bringing in re-rolls until the content is on farm anyhow.

This is once again is probably a small made problem that will be overblown by the select few taking that path.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    1. Why would someone want to reroll for nighthold.

2. I think anyone doing this is probably in the minority.

No serious guild is just going to start bringing in re-rolls until the content is on farm anyhow.

This is once again is probably a small made problem that will be overblown by the select few taking that path.
    Depends on how you define a serious guild. 7/7M and we have rerolls now for NH.

Ye but I am talking about a player that wants to reroll for nighthold. Not everyone is mini maxing 8 classes in case they want to reroll
    If you aren't min-maxing, then is some player-dictated requirement for artifact progression really that necessary ?
    I would say not.

You contradict yourself right there.
    That is entirely a player-created requirement, not one blizzard have made.
    Therefore if someone is laughing at you, it isn't blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Depends on how you define a serious guild. 7/7M and we have rerolls now for NH.
    And are they going to allow re-rolls in on opening weeks?

If so, more power to them. I have my doubts however.

And are they going to allow re-rolls in on opening weeks?

If so, more power to them. I have my doubts however.
    We are. Been going 8 years strong now. But, ofcourse - we don't have the entire guild rerolled. One character, main tank. Hehe. All good though!

In our guild we have slowly been clamping down on main re-rolls.

Bottom line: We put a lot of time (team wise) and effort into gearing out some of these people only for them to over-react to class changes nerfs/buffs. While we balance the line between what is fun for them (they pay for their account monthly) its also a team effort to get them up to speed.

None of these nerfs/buffs are going to alter progression, its just some people can't handle change.

In our guild we have slowly been clamping down on main re-rolls.

Bottom line: We put a lot of time (team wise) and effort into gearing out some of these people only for them to over-react to class changes nerfs/buffs. While we balance the line between what is fun for them (they pay for their account monthly) its also a team effort to get them up to speed.

None of these nerfs/buffs are going to alter progression, its just some people can't handle change.
    Ofcourse, if gearing is an issue/there is low effort on the rerollers part - it wouldn't ever happend, not here either. 3 resets and ilvl 888 on the reroll though, so it's kinda decent.