10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done, @Saijin. I wanted to do it without the helm, so I hope you like it. If not, you can request again once your cooldown is up.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticing that I missed the part where you said you wanted this to be a Human Male instead of what's being shown on the armory (BE Female). I'll have to re-do this for you when I get more time this week. I tried to rush it before my husband came home tomorrow from a year long tour in South Korea, and just didn't read it fully - I apologize.
    Lol i only just got back myself, yeah i would love it to be human male and also if you could use the armor link for wowhead as the mog i would love that alot specially if you can get the helm showing, take your time

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You want the armor changed as well? I just used the current one you had on, since you did request that or the other wowhead one.
    Yeah as i mentioned in the post " Gear set: Either the current transmog which is Throne of Thunder heroic or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor - Which ever you can make look the best " but since i've changed my armory mog since this has been claimed i would pref it if you could use the wowhead link and use the mog that's in the link if possible ^.^

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluun View Post
    Claiming this
    Aaaaad done!

Sadly I have no idea how to make this "Click here" images that gives a link to the original so I'm going to put in here the original.

Quote Originally Posted by diverje View Post
    monthly bump! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diverje View Post
    signature:
    Visible text: Raesyn, lady of war
    armory link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aesyn/advanced
    gear set: Actually, i was hoping to have my character in apotheosis form (the holy angelic form w/wings) but if not then the transmog from my Armory will work just fine!
    helm visible: No
    cloak visible: No
    your pose: Casting preferably
    general colour scheme: White, gold, light blue (like artifact)
    any extras: If you could put a t'uure in it i would be so thankful!

Thanks to whoever picks it up!
    weekly bump !
    Last edited by Shahsei; 2016-12-30 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatShield View Post
    Signature,twitch chat & profile pic:

Visible text: Knight lieutenant BigFatShield
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 3 warrior set including blockrock bulwark and the sword unbreakable will
    Helm visible: (no)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: putting the shield up
    General colour scheme: blue background mixed in with a little red fire at the back
    Any extras: Would like to add the showing my character enraged, but overall whatever you think is good, I play a prot warrior and would love to see enraged effects on my warrior itself while having his shield up. Thanks for taking your time to make the signature
    Weekly bumping

Aaaaad done!

Sadly I have no idea how to make this "Click here" images that gives a link to the original so I'm going to put in here the original.
    I usually just make a resized copy, upload it to imgur and have it link to the full image.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    I usually just make a resized copy, upload it to imgur and have it link to the full image.
    Yes but how do you link them together? I've tried yesterday but it didn't work ... I'm sure I did something wrong I'm not really familiar with these forumcodes and stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but how do you link them together? I've tried yesterday but it didn't work ... I'm sure I did something wrong I'm not really familiar with these forumcodes and stuff...
    [ url=http ://www.linkurl.com/][ img]http ://www.imageurl.com/image.jpg[ /img][ /url] Remove the spaces. The first address is the link to the full-sized image. The second is the thumbnail/resized image.

i'd like to request a wallpaper of my Paladin please:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Ångell - OOB Kael'thas (the Å is alt 0197)
    Armory links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...85ngell/simple
    Gear Sets: For tank side i would like the warrior look alike set from mythic BRF with the Boulderfist Belt for the tank set with Oathseeker and Truthguard (option 5 for the color choice on both) and for healing set it will be Helm: lightbringer Greathelm, Chest: Imbued Plate Armor, Legs: Cloudkeeper Legplates, boots are invisible anyway so none works, Gloves: Gauntlets of Purification, and Weapon: The Silver Hand (color option 4)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Poses: For the healing pose i'd like it as the ArtMainLoop option in WMV and for the tank pose i'd like just the Ready1H option in the WMV
    General Color Scheme: i'd like it to be kinda half and half a light (healing) and a dark (tank) side. would like the healing side to have wings like she was using avenging wrath if possible.

If you guys have any questions let me kno and thank you in advance ^.^

weekly bump ^.^(messed up the repost :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Being unfamiliar with Twitter layout, I'm curious what the size of the banner and avatar would be, and if the banner is slightly covered by UI elements.
    Hey! Sorry, I was away over the holiday break. Twitter banners are 1500px by 500px and avatars are 73px by 73px. The banner is covered slight by the avatar, you can see here: https://twitter.com/cayruwow

Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Request

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in picking up a request for me? It would be ideal for someone who likes to let their creative juices flow.

I would really like a twitter avatar and banner. The twitter avatar does not need to include any text. The below mostly applies to the twitter banner:

Visible text: First line: Cayru
    Second line: Argent Dawn
    Third line (Quote): One shot, one kill.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Cayru/simple
    Gear set: The current gear that is equipped on my armory, including the weapon if possible.
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Lining up my sights/aiming my arrow, with a fierce cunning look.
    General colour scheme: The theme would be completely up to you, I definitely want you to be as creative as you like. However, something including wildlife would be great.
    Extras: None - Be as creative as you like, I love surprises!

Thank you in advance to whoever picks up this request. Also feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information, I will get back in touch as quickly as possible.
    Also bumping my request again! Thanks.
    Last edited by Cayru; 2016-12-30 at 11:32 PM.

I'd like to request a signature be done for my priest. Many. many thanks in advance for anyone willing to do this

Signature
    Visible text: 天天
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anfen/advanced
    Gear set: Is priest T3 with Benediction doable?
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: As a healer, it'd be nice to be casting a healing spell of some sort.
    General colour scheme: I'd like a natural light background, closer to the white side of things.
    Any extras: no extras

Aaaaad done!

Snip
    I know i've already thanked you but coming here to thank you again. I love the wallpaper! They look so beautiful

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Hello, my guild needs a new banner for our website and I came across this topic and thought I'd make a request!

Unfortunately I'm unable to put links and images in, but the web addresses send you straight to the images I am mentioning. Hope this isn't too much of an issue

Banner:
    Size: Unsure what the dimensions for the banner will need to be so I will leave a link to my guilds website here: reckless-silvermoon.com

Visible text: Reckless; Silvermoon EU (semi-colon signifies a new line)

Logo: Shield looking something like this, but with 2 swords behind (blood splatter on swords and shield if it's not too much!):

img0.etsystatic.com/114/1/7147916/il_340x270.1011851066_3760.jpg

General colour scheme: Colour scheme will generally be blood red (as on the logo), and blue to signify alliance colours

Specifics: For the background I would like an alliance knight recklessly outnumbered against demons

If the logo could be sent to me separately as well (if possible) I would like to use it on youtube videos and such.
    Weekly Bump

Signature/Banner:
    Visible text: Archdruid Traxxic
    armory link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Traxxic/simple
    gear set: The Heroic DS set that is seen on armory, with the Purple Hidden Artifact Appearance for Resto! If weapon not possible, then just no weapon at all.
    helm visible: Yes
    cloak visible: No
    your pose: Casting preferably
    general colour scheme: I would like something to compliment my gear set. Maybe like a Purple/Red/Green mix!
    any extras: Feel free to get creative! I like the resto type appearances Ive seen on some of these signatures with the green rejuv-like appearance floating around the character. With this color scheme, maybe can go with like a Darkheart Thicket type of appearance with background and whatnot? Go crazy with it!

Thanks to whoever picks this up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Done.

Full size:

MMO Champion size:

Nice Work Mate! thanks for your time and energy! Zyanne

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatShield View Post
    Weekly bumping
    Claiming all parts of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Isilrien Thanks
    @Touchyfeely I'm really glad you like it I had fun making it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I3unnyH0p View Post
    Chatbox overlay If possible for Nvidia Shadowplay. And a signature if possible.

Visible text: Firstline: Missßunny, Ravencrest | second line: Resto shaman
    Armory link: eu battle net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Miss%c3%9funny/simple
    Gear set: Kor'kron Dark shaman set.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? Yes, Chainheal wave With the water effect around my hands and my body.
    General colour scheme: Shaman blue, and something with Totems will be awesome !.
    Any extras: Character view from the waist
    Weekly Bump

I've wanted to make a wallpaper with my and husband's mains for a while now, so I took his Legion wallpaper and modified it. Not sure if I'm fully satisfied with it but for now it looks good.

Last edited by Safhira; 2017-01-04 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I've wanted to make a wallpaper with my and husband's mains for a while now, so I took his Legion wallpaper and modified it. Not sure if I'm fully satisfied with it but for now it looks good.
    Looks nice, i wish that i could photoshop like that. Keep on going !

Quote Originally Posted by I3unnyH0p View Post
    Looks nice, i wish that i could photoshop like that. Keep on going !
    Thanks!