Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being both parties have a say in it, I would demand an abortion. If not then see ya later, simple stuff. Though unless I actually loved that person I would leave anyway.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Abortion is the only way, since you really don't want genes of that maniac in your kid.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    real men recognize mental problems that cannot be fixed and gtfo. stop loving broken people, at least people that f'n broken. gotta draw the line somewhere.
    Millennials; got to love them and their complete lack of social development.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    how can a wife be raped?

why did she marry the man if she doesnt want sex?

this sjw/pc crap is literally getting ridicolous
    Holy shit, that is hands down the dumbest comment I have ever seen in my entire life.

Deleted
    want yes, force no

If it was me i would want her to abort it, if she wants to keep the baby i would leave because i can not handle raising a baby that came from rape

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, anyone using the term 'cuck' when they mean 'cuckold' sounds like a massive thundering retard. Seriously, you sound like how the goons from Attack on Titan look. You are not clever or funny.

Second, a man is not a cuckold if his wife is the victim of a rape, only if his wife is willfully and actively unfaithful to him with another person. A woman who is raped has not cheated on her husband. She has not had an affair. I mean, Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

Third, I see people lamenting the idea of a man raising the rapist's child as his own. Frankly, I can't think of a better silver lining to such a terrible situation than raising up a decent and upstanding human being to be a far better person than the worthless penis that conceived them. Even if one were vengeful enough to make the situation entirely about them rather than the child, I can see it being a pretty decent kind of revenge to make your family better while the worthless piece of trash rapist continues on with his shitty life, with no family or love, probably eventually dying in a gutter somewhere or getting stabbed. Fuck 'im.

Fourth, I refuse to go back and look for it, but someone said something about 'rapist genetics', and frankly it makes me wish I had a button I could push to blow up the planet, because for the human race to have given rise to someone who'd have that kind of thought is pretty much an unforgivable trespass and the universe is probably better off without us at this point.

He can't force her to abort it but neither can she force him to bring up the child. Tragic situation and not really an easy or clear cut answer. Both have to decide how important the relationship is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure he's just a douchebag.
    So you'd be perfectly fine with raising the kid of a guy who raped your wife?
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-12-30 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I gotta be honest, this would be an issue for me at some level.

Deleted
    If i were in that situation i would try and convince my wife to get an abortion. If she wouldn't want to do it then i would ask her to give the child to adoption from birth. Still no? Divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    First of all, anyone using the term 'cuck' when they mean 'cuckold' sounds like a massive thundering retard. Seriously, you sound like how the goons from Attack on Titan look. You are not clever or funny.
    That's like uhm YOUR opinion man. For me that word describes some situations perfectly. In my opinion it's a very strong and quite specific term. You must be affected by it because it has been overused recently on the internet.

Deleted
    Abortion because of the rape is one of the very few cases I support.
    Can her husband force her? No. Can he leave her if she disagrees? Yes.

Can the husband be forced to pay child support if he leaves her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    No. He's not the biological father of the child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Generally it depends when he leaves. If he's played a fatherly role for a significant amount of time knowing fully that the child is not his then he isn't able to use that as justification for not paying child support. It also depends on the state, or country, the requirements vary quite greatly. I would imagine that there isn't a country in the world that would make him responsible for child support provided he leaves before birth when the child is not his.

Let the baby be born then bury it alive in the woods and send the film to the rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    It's hardly an ideal situation but punishing her for being raped is wrong in so many ways.
    But, again, this "friend" seems like a pretty awful human being so leaving her might actually be the same as helping her. She can probably do better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinky View Post
    Let the baby be born then bury it alive in the woods and send the film to the rapist.
    No, raise the child as if he or she is your own. Find out if your wife was truly raped. If she wasn't then divorce her.

The child is innocent in all of this.

Its okay for the husband to say he would prefer she didn't have the baby but ultimately it is her choice. Not sure why you wouldn't abort a pregnancy that is the result of rape but thats another matter entirely.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having a hard time wondering why the woman would want to keep a baby brought on by such a traumatic experience.