10+ Year Old Account

Matchmaking is horrible

2 friends and I queued together. All un ranked and one of us is level 15. We were put with other low level pugs, and matchmade against a 5man stack of level 40s.

Why would they let this happen? The game was completely unfair and no fun whatsoever.

Because no one really plays quick match anymore.

Ranked or bust.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    2 friends and I queued together. All un ranked and one of us is level 15. We were put with other low level pugs, and matchmade against a 5man stack of level 40s.

Why would they let this happen? The game was completely unfair and no fun whatsoever.
    https://abload.de/img/invz20s32u1x.gif

Game is actually ridiculously fair, the matchmaking system does its best to match stacks with stacks (please note you were in a 3 man stack). The in game level of a player very rarely matches their actual skill considering that the game is very simple to pick up. Finally, though it tries to match you with people of you similar level, if it takes too long it will usually just match you with the best possible game in a level/waiting time required coefficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    https://abload.de/img/invz20s32u1x.gif

Game is actually ridiculously fair, the matchmaking system does its best to match stacks with stacks (please note you were in a 3 man stack). The in game level of a player very rarely matches their actual skill considering that the game is very simple to pick up. Finally, though it tries to match you with people of you similar level, if it takes too long it will usually just match you with the best possible game in a level/waiting time required coefficient.
    Yeah that is one of the parts I hate, in a party i was playing against a team of 5 in a quick match and my teammates after lose a team fight started to blame each and other and playing solo.