Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

Possible 7.1.5 announcement tomorrow ?

If it's not announced tomorrow to be released on Jan 3rd, then I guess it's a 10 release . Opinions ?

Does it matter? Honestly, if people spend 1/2 the time actually playing the game instead of speculating and worrying about speculations the skill of the player base would be phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Does it matter? Honestly, if people spend 1/2 the time actually playing the game instead of speculating and worrying about speculations the skill of the player base would be phenomenal.
    it actually matter to me becuase i would like to play some alts and i feel like progress being lost while patch is delayed.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Yes because speculating a patch release date for fun is related to player skill. I must be one shitty Resto Shaman then for speculating the Legion release date.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    10/10 M, 54 Traits :thinking:

could the same be said of people who are able to swiftly respond to said speculation within 3 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by donko View Post
    could the same be said of people who are able to swiftly respond to said speculation within 3 minutes?
    I mean, waiting for a new keystone for mythic carries doesn't leave much else to do.

I dont think they need to announce it do they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post
    I dont think they need to announce it do they?
    It's generally announced because they need extended maintenance windows for deployment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baane View Post
    If it's not announced tomorrow to be released on Jan 3rd, then I guess it's a 10 release . Opinions ?
    They said somewhere near middle of January.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They said somewhere near middle of January.
    That is for Nighthold to open. They also said that perhaps they didn't want it to open together with 7.1.5.
    They have also said that Nighthold isn't tied to the patch.
    Over a week ago the background downloader had a part of 7.1.5 ... Would be surprised if we had to wait much longer than for the next server restart

omg guys it's so easy
    (201)7.1.5
    7.1(january).5
    7-1+5=11th day
    7.1.5(hours of maintanance)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    MMO champion has the weirdest fucking threads of any board ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    That is for Nighthold to open. They also said that perhaps they didn't want it to open together with 7.1.5.
    They have also said that Nighthold isn't tied to the patch.
    Over a week ago the background downloader had a part of 7.1.5 ... Would be surprised if we had to wait much longer than for the next server restart
    That I know, but that is also the latest I've heard about the 7.1.5. But honestly, any given tuesday/wednesday of January.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Actually yes, it matters for me personally. Im kinda frustrated for i need a lot of time to master absolutely new rotation, to maintain absolutely new stats balance for my spec. MM hunter is changing its gameplay. In the middle of addon, yeah. And to perform good in NH i need to spare some days to adjust to a fully new and unknown class. Would be great if Azartarian makes his guide to help the hunter comunity. But anyway the more time between 7.1.5 and 17th January the more chances i have to raid further.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    January 24th
    the ankh qiraj microholiday is 23rd so 17th is the latest possible patchday

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    January 24th
    they will not release a patch that changes class's this much right when a raid hits. that would be blizzard asking for trouble at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    they will not release a patch that changes class's this much right when a raid hits. that would be blizzard asking for trouble at that point.
    This. 7.1.5 and Nighthold are separate patches, 1.5 coming sooner so they can make last minute adjustments on live before nighthold rolls out.

Assuming patch release behavior is the same the patch will be this tues to allow 2 weeks time before nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemix View Post
    omg guys it's so easy
    (201)7.1.5
    7.1(january).5
    7-1+5=11th day
    7.1.5(hours of maintanance)
    HAHAHA

We need a 'Like' Button on this forum, pls

Quote Originally Posted by Baane View Post
    Why would there be an announcement on a Saturday? Blizzard is on vacation until after the new year, so there will be nothing official until they get back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Jan 3 or Jan 10 is my guess as well. Personally I can't wait for it; AK catchup on Alts, several class changes that I like, some of my legendaries will no longer just be crap and ofc Brawler's Guild!

The question is, will they actually get decent data with a Jan 3 release or will too many people still be busy with the holidays to play?
    I don't think that matters at all to Blizzard. They have released games and patches during periods of time where people have said it would be bad before. They will get the data they need. When they have enough to make a decision on something then they will act. It matters not if it takes a few days or a few months.