Protection Warrior

Titan's Grip
    make titans grip work with shields :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    make resto druid mastery work for trinkets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy Paladin

Every time you cast Flash of Light or Holy Shock you have a 35% chance of deleting the other classes from the game and reigning supreme.

WW: tiger palm deal 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% more damage if your charter is a human male with no hair

15+ Year Old Account
    Revert the 33% Ignore pain nerf.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Fury warrior - rage generation is based off weapon damage.

SV hunter
    Mongoose Bite refreshes the duration of Mongoose Fury
    Mongoose Fury stacks have no cap

DK: Return to original Death & Decay. :>
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Death Knight: While active, Dark Transformation apply's an additional aura to your undead. Your Abomination and Gargoyle/Valkyr have a 75% chance per strike to apply a Festering Wound. Your Ghoul's and Risen Skulker gains 75% per strike to burst a Festering Wound.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we have to make feasable assumtions or can we make some ridiculous things up?
    Because if the second part as a warlock just let us summon all the big bad demons Guldan summond and let them take care of our enemys.
    If it should be resonable make chaosbolt doing good damage again (aka fuck the new mastery) and bring back embers and let´s incinerate (in some form) interact with it.
    For demon locks give them more spells which they can use on the move and change demonic empowerment into a form where you can use it without having to summon all the demons you have to doesn´t make it a dmg loss.
    Affliction should have a way better ramp up time and the gold traits should be working without souls or they should somehow make a talent where you can rip of souls from your enemy so that you have some.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablelol View Post
    So I came back at the start of Legion after having left halfway through MoP. I never remembered forums being positive places but holy SHIT I don't think I've ever seen so much negativity anywhere in my entire life.

WITH THAT IN MIND hopefully this will act as a bit of a pick-me up (even if only for a minute!).

List one change that would make your class/spec overpowered (in relation to where it is now so bringing Ele seemingly up to SP levels is a bigger buff than Arms to SP). Try to keep it as something that is POSSIBLY realistic IE: no
    -Pyroblast now instant cast and damage increased by 500%. Heating Up now triggers an additional Pyroblast.

Try to come up with something that is feasible, albeit probably a big oversight since you're trying to make your class OP!

My idea(s).

-Combat Rogue
    True Bearing now reduces the cooldown of Curse of the Dreadblades as well.

-Arms Warrior
    Rend now has a 5% chance per tick to reset the cooldown of Colossus Smash.

Edit in - I can see this thread going places (bad places, like Iowa) due to the nature of it but just don't. There's no need, it might actually be fun, trying to come up with a cool way to make your fave class OP. Try it out!

Hunter .....one change....remove all the roots/snares from the game.

Give us DK's back Death's Advance so we no longer move at the speed of smell. With that alone I would be happy.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    BrM monk: Purify now clears all stagger
    That should already be enough to make it OP, but let's go crazy:
    Guard is back in pve.

edit: and the icing on the cake:
    Stagger is not reduced for magical damage
    Last edited by mmoc681761cd8d; 2016-12-30 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Fire mage: Flame wreath trinket from karazhan gets baked to fire mages and causes ignite

Death grip has no cooldown and is now usable on bosses.

Would be more annoying than OP though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Give us DK's back Death's Advance so we no longer move at the speed of smell. With that alone I would be happy.
    DK doesn't feel that slow to me, what could you be talking about?!

*Hides his 4 speed bonus items and legendary speed boots*

Seed of Corruption is now instant cast, and applies all DoTs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Do we have to make feasable assumtions or can we make some ridiculous things up?
    Because if the second part as a warlock just let us summon all the big bad demons Guldan summond and let them take care of our enemys.
    If it should be resonable make chaosbolt doing good damage again (aka fuck the new mastery) and bring back embers and let´s incinerate (in some form) interact with it.
    For demon locks give them more spells which they can use on the move and change demonic empowerment into a form where you can use it without having to summon all the demons you have to doesn´t make it a dmg loss.
    Affliction should have a way better ramp up time and the gold traits should be working without souls or they should somehow make a talent where you can rip of souls from your enemy so that you have some.
    I think that OP ideal is, that we try to fix some classes/specs by making them totally overpowered

Like instead of : Marksman hunter:: Aimed shot can be used on the move
    it is instead: Marksman hunter:: Marked Shot debuff now stacks and aimed shot can be used on the move.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Retribution paladin: Get Pursuit of Justice back so they can at least 'try' catch up to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Outlaw

- Every time "Roll the Bones" rolls "Grand Melee", you get 1M gold
    Pretty sure you could hit gold cap after one boss fight in EN Normal.