Thread: Relic Dilema

Relic Dilema

Greetings guys. Asking here for help on deciding with a relic swap

Currently we are about to kill Odyn Mythic as soon as next week due to not enough ppl for a propper raid maybe even this coming Monday Tuesday
    And i am wondering if i should replace an 885 life relic with Deadly Aim with a 875 with Quick Shot
    My other 2 relics are both with Quick Shot 885 and 895 and the Life - Quick Shot only comes from M+ so i will hardly get a higher one anytime soon

Now the reason i am holding is because of this Quick Shot thing even being simmed the highest is a bit situational ... will i be able to fit an extra Trueshot during the fight or not (i don't have the boots sadly) and seems like a wasted relic when you have to keep trueshot CD for certain phases.
    On Odyn my dps seems irrelevant and we are not like chasing server first etc so giving an extra trueshot use during the fight will not be gamebreaking

Just can't decide

P.S. I got an 880 relic with precision as a backup that i coined from Cenarius and been saving just in case.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Use the highest relics you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerathul View Post
    Use the highest relics you have.

Why? Do you put 0 value in relic traits?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    Why? Do you put 0 value in relic traits?
    I put great value in my relics, but ilvl is better than relics. (for now)

I had 3x Trueshot aura and I have boots, was amazing. But changed them for higher ilvls relics. I am running now with 880 bursting shot, 880 true shot and 880 marked shot relic.

Yes Tueshot relic is dream, should I replace them with higher ilvl ones? Yes.

Guarm is a 4 minute fight so you won't be able to get much of your 3rd trueshot even if you did have it down to 2 mins
    Last edited by DeadSwordz; 2016-12-30 at 03:25 PM.

Guarm mythic is 4min zerk, kills raid at 4:07ish. But with nerfs now it's not really that big of a deal anymore.

well i always put the highest ilvl relics but according to sims some traits are better than others by more than 1-2 ilvl worth of a weapon upgrade

The only one that stands out of the sims is that Quick shot relic

I got the one at 895 and there was no question to replace the 880 non quick shot one. Then i got the 885 one replacing a precision trait one at 880.

Now question that seems to be answered is if it is worth to downgrade 2 ilvl on the weapon for a -10 sec on the CD.

If i had the boots i'd probably do it in order to be able to fit as many Trueshots as possible into a fight.

However with no Boots and everything on farm that doesn't matter means only fights that matter are Odin, Guarm and Helya Seems to me that without the boots this trait is a bit of a waste due to sometimes having to delay the use of trueshot (adds spawns) thus not efectively using the CD reduction

Only issue about quick shot relic is geting lucky with life titanforging on nightbane or in arcway (or even drop lol) :s i have 895 blood and 890 storm, however higest life i got was 875 from nightbane and i didnt consider it worth using over 885 marked shot.
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2016-12-31 at 11:06 AM.