Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Casuals already get enough as is.
    You are clearly a Raider.

"Wah wah, Causals get things, and I work hard for better things, but its unfair they have anything." -WoW Raiding Community

Typical viewpoint for a mouth-breather who can press buttons and has lots of free time. aka Anyone Raiding in wow.

Some of us have families, and play with the time we have. We have the skill to raid (anyone does), but we don't have uninterrupted time to dedicate to it. Spending time on wow should provide rewards. I would argue the other way, that Raiders get too much. You bastards have access to questlines I wont ever have a solid block of time to complete. Could I, of course. Will I be able to, no. And it's for a freeking weapon graphic... dumb as hell. I accept I wont have a 890 ilevel until the next tier. I get it. I dont honestly need it. But Optional Graphics. What a load of shit. Its like the last thing I have to claw in this game is optional garbage no raider honestly gives two shits about. But nope, you guys get that. Fantastic.

Stop complaining about Casuals. You're privilege is showing.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post

"Wah wah, Causals get things, and I work hard for better things, but its unfair they have anything." -WoW Raiding Community

Typical viewpoint for a mouth-breather who can press buttons and has lots of free time. aka Anyone Raiding in wow.

Some of us have families, and play with the time we have. We have the skill to raid (anyone does), but we don't have uninterrupted time to dedicate to it. Spending time on wow should provide rewards. I would argue the other way, that Raiders get too much. You bastards have access to questlines I wont ever have a solid block of time to complete. Could I, of course. Will I be able to, no. And it's for a freeking weapon graphic... dumb as hell. I accept I wont have a 890 ilevel until the next tier. I get it. I dont honestly need it. But Optional Graphics. What a load of shit. Its like the last thing I have to claw in this game is optional garbage no raider honestly gives two shits about. But nope, you guys get that. Fantastic.

mad detected, prepare for a wild ride bois

this thread was shit at inception and is just gonna get shittier here on out

Bruh its 50 cents a day at its most expensive.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Don't think it's worth the cost? Then don't play. That simple.

Deleted
    wow shod become cheaper as computers get cheaper since servers cost less

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    If casual wont pay to play WoW this is going to be the end of WoW serioulsy.
    Wait are you saying the casuals "CARRY" the Raiding community, by funding Wow... Oh my guy, you are treading into dangerous waters. The Raiders will revolt. It would break their little hearts to know they are so insignificant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    mad detected, prepare for a wild ride bois

this thread was shit at inception and is just gonna get shittier here on out
    Awww. You are making this less fun.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're in such dire situation that $15 a month is expensive I would recommend putting WoW to the side for awhile and trying to increase your income

It sort of free to play already. The average token is 58-59k. If cant easily make that kind of gold monthly, you are doing something terribly wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Oh, this thread again..

No game, in the history of games, have EVER benefitted from going from pay2play to free2play.. NOT A SINGLE ONE...

Free2play is the last step, before the game dies, speeding up the process..
    Actually its slows the process
    But when WoW became f2p then we will have like 10 times more bots and if you thing that legion grind mania is to much then you will be suprised
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubaal View Post
    It sort of free to play already. The average token is 58-59k. If cant easily make that kind of gold monthly, you are doing something terribly wrong.
    In EU is over 100k maybe i will swap to US servers
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-12-30 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    It is F2P for casuals, with a cap of lvl 20, you can do what a basic person needs, without progression? Hehe. I know, not the same thing, but rather not see a game butchered as F2P.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So hardcores/noncasuals have to pay the fee but casuals dont?
    Get off ur ass and get a job, slob.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It is already F2P. I've been playing ever since the beginning of the expansion without a single dollar. I just take the time to complete a few world quests per weeks/do my class halls missions religiously on a single character and I get by really easily.
    The term for a game you buy once and then can play forever is B2P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    Why would anyone do lfrs exactly? They have nothing to them, no gear you can't get from World Quests and only thing I can think of Is doing Trial of Valor for the armor soul valarjar scrap whatevershits.. for the armor transmogs right? But they don't even look good so who cares.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Personally for me P2P/B2P is better, than P2W. F2P has it's own pros and cons. Pros (personally for me): you can choose, what to invest money to, instead of paying for content, that doesn't even suit you, what you've bought - is yours and will never be taken away from you. Cons: devs care about stuff, that can be sold, only, overall things are extremely overpriced.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Casuals already get enough as is.
    we get it you raid, you need your BiS Legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    The term for a game you buy once and then can play forever is B2P
    Yes, but contextually the OP meant F2P as no monthly fees. I agree with you, though, the right term would be B2P.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Wait are you saying the casuals "CARRY" the Raiding community, by funding Wow... Oh my guy, you are treading into dangerous waters. The Raiders will revolt. It would break their little hearts to know they are so insignificant.

Yeah we are funding them , because, hey they are raiders, they don't have time to farm, so they buy token because apparently they have a life and a job.

I don't know who's the most casual here.
    Someone loging 2 or 3 hours each day doing dailies and playing some toons.

Or the raider loging 2 times a weeks doing 4 hours raid.
    With 500gold in his bag unable to pay for repair, braging he's got a life and no time to farm
    But for sure, he raid, he deserve a BiS legendary and deserve all the game content on a silver plate

Or did i put the definition of elitist

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Actually its slows the process
    But when WoW became f2p then we will have like 10 times more bots and if you thing that legion grind mania is to much then you will be suprised

In EU is over 100k maybe i will swap to US servers
    you would have to buy a new account and start fresh, just warning ya

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It is already F2P. I've been playing ever since the beginning of the expansion without a single dollar. I just take the time to complete a few world quests per weeks/do my class halls missions religiously on a single character and I get by really easily.
    thats called B2P not F2P you had to pay to get legion, so there ya go

its not F2P
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Truly, an alternate weapon skin is the root of all evil in this game.

Maybe we should get Blizzard to accept EBT/Food Stamps.... I mean even my wow characters need to eat!!!! Maybe I can claim all my characters as dependents too!!