Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Why would there be an announcement on a Saturday? Blizzard is on vacation until after the new year, so there will be nothing official until they get back.

- - - Updated - - -
    I think he means an announcement that the maintenance period will be longer than usual, they usually put it on the character selection screen. That is a good indication the patch is coming if it's extended.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baane View Post
    If it's not announced tomorrow to be released on Jan 3rd, then I guess it's a 10 release . Opinions ?
    It's not releasing before Nighthold, and as I remember Nighthold Is 17th Jan, so It's after that timetime.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    It's not releasing before Nighthold, and as I remember Nighthold Is 17th Jan, so It's after that timetime.
    What are you basing that on? Everything I've seen indicates pre-Nighthold release. They specifically said it would be a bad idea to release 7.1.5 in the middle of a tier. My guess is the 3rd or 10th of January.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Does it matter? Honestly, if people spend 1/2 the time actually playing the game instead of speculating and worrying about speculations the skill of the player base would be phenomenal.
    Uh yes, to answer your question, it very much matters with the upcoming raid being released
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    I mean, waiting for a new keystone for mythic carries doesn't leave much else to do.
    mabye u should stop carrying only 1 dungeon then? there's only so many mos keys that can be had a week, i certainly wouldn't give my mos keys to a boost grp

where is your scource...

because 7.1.5 is balancing FOR NIGHTHOLD

and a bunch of systems around nighthold, like the new legendaries and legendary upgrades

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranna View Post
    HAHAHA

We need a 'Like' Button on this forum, pls
    We also need a Dislike one, to balance things out.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    This. 7.1.5 and Nighthold are separate patches, 1.5 coming sooner so they can make last minute adjustments on live before nighthold rolls out.

Assuming patch release behavior is the same the patch will be this tues to allow 2 weeks time before nighthold.
    being separate patches doesnt mean they cant be released same day.

Its a minor patch, changes are its not going to be announced just the PTR will move to release.

MMOC will make a prediction which is often right as to the timeline, but can be wrong.
    Demo is fine... play better.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already announced it was launching with Nighthold on the 17th.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    They already announced it was launching with Nighthold on the 17th.
    No, they didn't. The only thing they announced is that two events aren't connected and that they won't release patch in "middle of Nighthold". This is generally understood as releasing it before Nighthold, but even that isn't 100% confirmed.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2016-12-30 at 05:23 PM.

My guess is either January 10th or January 24th

Nighthold comes out January 17th, it would be risky to release the patch that same day, as unforeseen bugs could distract those who are waiting to play the raid. Putting the patch one week before or after would be safer.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    No, they didn't. The only thing they anounced is that two events aren't connected and that they won't release patch in "middle of Nighthold". This is generally understood as releasing it before Nighthold, but even that isn't 100% confirmed.
    It's pretty much confirmed when during the last qa ion said the next would be early January around patch release

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    where is your scource...

because 7.1.5 is balancing FOR NIGHTHOLD

and a bunch of systems around nighthold, like the new legendaries and legendary upgrades
    And do you have any source that confirms its a balancing patch for Nighthold?

This is all speculation, don't mix even more speculation with more speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post

Whether or not it's a balancing patch for night hold doesn't matter, everything, including words directly from ion's mouth points to early January, per night hold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    it actually matter to me becuase i would like to play some alts and i feel like progress being lost while patch is delayed.
    Patch isn't delayed, they said it wasn't going to happen before the holidays anyway. It's coming the 10th. Next week is nearly impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post

I'm fairly sure if you would read a bit, you'd come to the conclusion it was a balancing patch for nighthold.

As they explicitly said it's coming after the holidays and before the launch of nighthold.

There was a tweet about it on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemix View Post
    omg guys it's so easy
    (201)7.1.5
    7.1(january).5
    7-1+5=11th day
    7.1.5(hours of maintanance)
    11-1-7 = Half Life 3 arriving the same day that Nighthold does.

Deleted
    I doubt they want to wait with class changes until after Nighhold progress is done. It'll drop before NH mythic opens.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's coming out January 19th, I thought they annouced that already since Nighthold is coming out Jan 19th & they said they don't want to release the patch during progression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    the ankh qiraj microholiday is 23rd so 17th is the latest possible patchday
    You mean 19th, 17th is Saturday.
    **Edit mistakes were made.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2016-12-31 at 03:12 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.