Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Throw me in a volcano then idc
    I'd like to be fed to wild animals. either a bear or shark

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Haha, are they gonna invade a remote building with no one in it, and post videos of themselves being angsty and edgy when people sends them bags of dicks again?
    And find the corner to poop in - because it's too cold to poop outside.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Except that farmland is pwned by private citizens and not the government, and Ive been to Gettysburg a million times since its less than an hour away from my house and I can tell you with the exception of the battlefields, there are restaurants, Walmart, and a million other commercial locations and tourist traps (and there is nothing wrong with that), because they didnt protect 2 million acres surrounding it like Obama is doing here
    This land is owned by the American people, which this will reaffirm. Bundy is the one who wants to take the land owned by Americans as a whole, for him self or his ilk. The same way he wanted to take American's land by his grazing farm, for him self.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This land is owned by the American people, which this will reaffirm. Bundy is the one who wants to take the land owned by Americans as a whole, for him self or his ilk. The same way he wanted to take American's land by his grazing farm, for him self.
    guy acts like a communist and gets hailed as a hero of the right, the irony is near fatal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Same here. I have no idea what Bundy is otherwise. Maybe the thread should be tagged [USA] or something.
    Both versions of Bundy's are American... unless you believe that retcon, where they were British and cursed so their town in England was in perpetual darkness. I personally do not buy that story as part of canon... even if tourist Bundies was pretty funny... Not canonical!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    guy acts like a communist and gets hailed as a hero of the right, the irony is near fatal.
    People like Orlong think this quote is from Karl Marx or Lenin:

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
    After all, they want nothing more than to make said government be so small, that it might as well perish.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I thought Married...with Children was coming back.

I'm very disappointed.
    Ditto on that

Last edited by Laerrus; 2016-12-30 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    nice one .. . .)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    And find the corner to poop in - because it's too cold to poop outside.
    Hey, I'm sure some of themare into scat

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Do you need a safe space? Why is it that every time you get backed into a corner, you get triggered and start crying that everyone is bullying you? Grow up and defend your point, traitor.
    Your childish insult laced attempts to pick a fight have been recognized and slapped down.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'd like to be fed to wild animals. either a bear or shark
    I do like the ocean. I change my answer. Feed me to a glorious great white

Traitors should be executed.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

why stop at native burial grounds, what about the tomb of the unknown solider, those fuckers don't even have names
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Your childish insult laced attempts to pick a fight have been recognized and slapped down.
    Nobody is fooled by your change of subject to "Waaaah stop bullying me!" We all see that it's a tactic to get out of losing the argument.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Nobody is fooled by your change of subject to "Waaaah stop bullying me!" We all see that it's a tactic to get out of losing the argument.
    I'm sure a few ignorant fellows were fooled by you re-framing the ordeal, twice now, to support your childish attacks.

The rest, that is those who have been paying attention and those familiar with how you try to pick these types of middle school fights, likely think that your antics in injecting flame nonsense into conversations are as tedious as I do for there was no "wahh stop bullying me" sentiment to be found you invented that.

And friend way there is no "winning" to be had here, nor was there ever, because this is an internet forum not some grand life accomplishment.

But, by all means, you regard it however you need to.

As for me - I'm done responding to your monotonous diatribes here.

TTYL
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

These guys will use any excuse to raise arms against Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    These guys will use any excuse to raise arms against Obama.
    Wonder what they'll do when Trump's pres.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You're right. Gettysburg is less important, as there's no real reason to think those sites have ongoing archaeological significance.
    Opinions = Assholes, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let them occupy it, establish a blockade immediately outside, let them starve.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

They ought to get on with their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    They ought to get on with their lives.
    shitting in the woods is a lifestyle for some.