Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stopped playing a long time ago because of littler irritations with SE. Are they still making some things unobtainable? Last time I played, they didn't have some achievements you could get anymore from previous holiday events. Might give the game a try again if they aren't removing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Stopped playing a long time ago because of littler irritations with SE. Are they still making some things unobtainable? Last time I played, they didn't have some achievements you could get anymore from previous holiday events. Might give the game a try again if they aren't removing things.
    Yes and I see no issues with a tiny bit of prestige to be honest. But ofc different strokes and all. I enjoy the fact I have a unique set of glamour and achievement from the FF11 event.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-21 at 10:55 PM.

Holiday event items (glamour/minions) from previous years generally go on sale via Mog Station the following year. So it's still possible to obtain some of that stuff, so long as you're willing to open up your RL wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Holiday event items (glamour/minions) from previous years generally go on sale via Mog Station the following year. So it's still possible to obtain some of that stuff, so long as you're willing to open up your RL wallet.
    Can you get the achievements still for them though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes and I see no issues with a tiny bit of prestige to be honest. But ofc different strokes and all. I enjoy the fact I have a unique set of glamour and achievement from the FF11 event.
    I didn't mind it persea. I was originally from 1.0 and had everything possible up and till I quit. I thought they would adapt the 11 philosophy, but was wrong and just one of the many things that eventually added up, even though at that time I wasn't effected by it.

why would you get an achievement for something that's passed already? not understanding what you want.

Can you get the achievements still for them though?
    Pretty sure you can't, since they are one time events.

I've missed a bunch of events in game due to having only started right before HW, but that doesn't bug me any. I'm perfectly fine with rewarding people who've been playing for a while (love the veteran reward system).

Deleted
    haha after reading going to play again too. Been thinking about it for over a month got alot of jobs at 60 but want MNK think im 53

Red Mage confirmed confirmed and Ivalice.

I am excited!

If it can be supportive sort of like the bard, red mage will be amazing. Melee range hybrid with black and white magic? Oh so good

still hoping for blue mage though
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Red Mage looks awesome, and just up my alley from a game play perspective. Will definitely be riding that hype train when it launches. Hope for Blue and/ or Samurai too though. We'll see.

give me dancer or no buy :@

Homophobia is so gay.

Give me Red Mage or no buy.... oh wait

God damn that red mage looks cool, gonna have to check it out the xpack now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So was talking in FC tonight and I don't know if its been mentioned here but what if Yoshi's Spider-man shirt from fan fest is a tease to Beast Master?

Why? Spidey fights villains who are 'mostly' at least his most popular ones, named for and/or based on Beasts! Jackal, Vulture, Doc "Ock" (Octopus), Scorpion, Rhino, Chameleon, Black Cat (on/off love interest and thief), Hammerhead, Morbius (vampire bat), Venom/Carnage (other spiders), Lizard, Kraven (not a beast but an actual beast master/hunter himself). I know there's more but these are the main ones people would likely know of. I don't know if this is what Yoshi intended but man it feels more solid to me than all the other guesses I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    So was talking in FC tonight and I don't know if its been mentioned here but what if Yoshi's Spider-man shirt from fan fest is a tease to Beast Master?

Why? Spidey fights villains who are 'mostly' at least his most popular ones, named for and/or based on Beasts! Jackal, Vulture, Doc "Ock" (Octopus), Scorpion, Rhino, Chameleon, Black Cat (on/off love interest and thief), Hammerhead, Morbius (vampire bat), Venom/Carnage (other spiders), Lizard, Kraven (not a beast but an actual beast master/hunter himself). I know there's more but these are the main ones people would likely know of. I don't know if this is what Yoshi intended but man it feels more solid to me than all the other guesses I've seen.
    Very very unlikely. The 2 big ones are Samurai because Sam Raimi/Samurai a loose play on words and Blue Mage because of how Peter received his powers. Good joke one was Freelancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very very unlikely. The 2 big ones are Samurai because Sam Raimi/Samurai a loose play on words and Blue Mage because of how Peter received his powers. Good joke one was Freelancer.
    I'm not buying the Sam Rami thing, it's more of a shot in the dark than anything else thus far, except maybe Freelancer.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    I'm not buying the Sam Rami thing, it's more of a shot in the dark than anything else thus far, except maybe Freelancer.
    Freelancer is just a joke thing because of Peters occupation. There have been a couple of ingame hints at "red and blue" and well we have already had Red. My money is on Blue Mage tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh Ivalice as an expansion set area or a big patch ! the land of Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and Final Fantasy 12 ! can't wait !

10+ Year Old Account
    Freelancer is just a joke thing because of Peters occupation. There have been a couple of ingame hints at "red and blue" and well we have already had Red. My money is on Blue Mage tbh.
    I'd be down for Blue Mage, not sure how it'd work. Maybe its a total redesign of how we think about the Job. What if it's got say 4-6 core skills taken from monsters in it's Job quests, but the rest are all taken instead from other classes, letting them become the multi-class Job to fill in any role? Could be interesting if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Ahh Ivalice as an expansion set area or a big patch ! the land of Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and Final Fantasy 12 ! can't wait !
    Ivalice is the 24 man raid. Omega is supposedly the 8 man. Eureka is supposedly a big endgame zone we are getting with High Notorious Monsters.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-31 at 07:02 AM.