Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Patch 7.1.5 Jan 3rd?

http://puu.sh/t6tZY/c0eb9dea30.jpg

PTR build is tagged as released, not sure how long that's been like that -- haven't paid too much attention TBH.

Has there been any other notice of the whether or not they are done tuning? (lol flamestrike mages)

Haven't paid much attention? Must be confirmed 3rd then.

I highly doubt they'll push a patch right after vacation. Most likely it'll be the 13th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shaz View Post
    Haven't paid much attention? Must be confirmed 3rd then.
    Not confirmed. However it is likely. It was marked for release just before they went on break. So chances are they will release it just after they come back. And that gives them 2 weeks to fix any major issues before nighthold.

Also Flamestrike thing will just be fixed in a PTR hotfix no doubt.
    Aye mate

Not sure when they get back tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    I highly doubt they'll push a patch right after vacation. Most likely it'll be the 13th.
    Not sure you know how Blizzard's patch days work...

There won't be a patch on the 13th, either.

I thought they were going to make more adjustments to 7.1.5 ... so disappointed if this is true as my class is getting a terribly unwanted nerf...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    There is no way it will be that close to NH. They need time to fix issues.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    http://puu.sh/t6tZY/c0eb9dea30.jpg

PTR build is tagged as released, not sure how long that's been like that -- haven't paid too much attention TBH.

Has there been any other notice of the whether or not they are done tuning? (lol flamestrike mages)
    10th or 24th, perhaps, but not the 3rd, or they would have announced something by now.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    10th or 24th, perhaps, but not the 3rd, or they would have announced something by now.
    There is absolutely no way they will release huge class changes AFTER Nighthold is released. There is 2 tuesdays left before then so it will either be jan 3, or the 10th. My money is on the 3rd simply because the PTR has been tagged as release and there seems to be no new changes happening recently

3rd or 10th were already the most speculated dates due to the ptr state, release candidate version and Nighthold release date at the 17th.

Nothing new here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop making stuff up. It won't be the 3rd. I won't be surprised if it's not til Feb. I just subbed so still tons of content I need to catch up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    I won't be surprised if it's not til Feb. I just subbed so still tons of content I need to catch up on.
    Nighthold is released on the 17th, and Blizzard stated it would be released before then to fix bugs and tuning they couldn't catch on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I thought they were going to make more adjustments to 7.1.5 ... so disappointed if this is true as my class is getting a terribly unwanted nerf...
    dont know of any class that got horribly nerfed...what is your class?

Quote Originally Posted by enchiridion View Post
    dont know of any class that got horribly nerfed...what is your class?
    He made a funny guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    He made a funny guys!
    i mean spriest got a nerf i know-but 1. if you expect spriest to be good for long you havent played the same game i have for the past however many years since cata, 2. with the outlier of s2m you knew blizz was gonna try to tune it and you also knew they were likely gonna fail miserably

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    There is no way it will be that close to NH. They need time to fix issues.
    There hasn't been a build in over a month. What makes you think that there aren't issues being fixed in the coming build?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

My bet its on 10th jan, one week before nighthold.

Since this is speculation, I've edited the title to be less misleading, as it implies confirmation, which we do not have yet.

I do think the 3rd is a good candidate, though- my only hesitation is how close it is to the holidays, though if it's pretty much ready to go, there's no reason for them not to be all-hands-on-deck as soon as the holiday is over and everyone is back. It's a solid prediction.

Two weeks instead of one to deal with balance and bugs would certainly be better, with Nighthold coming the 17th.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2016-12-31 at 06:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    There is absolutely no way they will release huge class changes AFTER Nighthold is released. There is 2 tuesdays left before then so it will either be jan 3, or the 10th. My money is on the 3rd simply because the PTR has been tagged as release and there seems to be no new changes happening recently
    ?? They've made class changes during progression before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting