Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WoW is f2p if you can make 50,000 gold in 30 days, which anyone can do easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Girrag View Post
    Game should be designed to be f2p from start. Converting p2p game into f2p may be hard if even possible. And WoW works good as p2p game.
    And WoW works good as a sub game. It's still the most popular and the only close competitor is FF14 which is still miles behind.

There's always the WoW token. Sorry you missed out on the most casual way to becoming a Gold Millionaire: WoD Garrison.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalodrei View Post
    make it free up to 100 (it will serve as trial basically , put some limittations like general talking /trading ), WoW will eventually become F2P or B2P to survive ,but that will take a while. Sub MMORPGS are dead.
    Clearly not if WoW is still running a sub after 12 years. And FF14 has a sub and still does quite well for itself.

Let's see. Black Desert, Rift, Blade and Soul and Guild Wars 2 to name a few. All Non sub games that were deemed "wow killers". How did they do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    $15 is way too much? Ahahahahahahaaaaaaa.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It isn't free to play? I walk to the AH, buy token with gold I wasn't doing anything with anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP already shows a part of what is wrong with the game and the community, thinking it's all about raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    1) troll? Hmmm
    2) "...dont think its worth..." So don't.
    3) "...but the price is way too much." Get a job.

This is not a game dear! Are you running a little !, and it's true ... I'm from Russia and pay 550 rubles expensive for me when my salary in 6000, and I have I do not think that I can pay for the game, because I am not attached to it, you you need to rearrange my thinking.
    Apologies for the clumsy English! ...

13 dollars/euro a month is like nothing, i bet u smoke or drink soda which damages ur health and u spend way more than 13 dollars/euro per month on that so stfu

10+ Year Old Account
    It's "free" if you use WoW tokens, 50k can easily be earned playing casually.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That was said by one guy who no longer works for blizzard and never spoke on all of blizzards behalf.

Legion was the PERFECT time to remove LFR and they didn't. They double downed on LFR and this alone speaks a lot on how much LFR is needed.
    LFR is like flying, you can't remove it at this point, but you can render it irrelevant.
    Besides, noone wants to see you shitters crying again

10+ Year Old Account
    The entitlement is staggering.
    "I deserve to play WoW for free because I don't want to raid!"
    Pay the asking price or stop playing. It's cheaper than even a single movie at the cinema. You can even buy game time with gold now. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    LFR is like flying, you can't remove it at this point, but you can render it irrelevant.
    Besides, noone wants to see you shitters crying again
    Ya the way you act totally makes so many want to group with you. LFR has always been irrelevant, its the try hards who made it a requirement for themselves.

You never have grouped with me and yet want to insult me. Yet people like you wonder why so many rather do LFR.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya the way you act totally makes so many want to group with you. LFR has always been irrelevant, its the try hards who made it a requirement for themselves.

You never have grouped with me and yet want to insult me. Yet people like you wonder why so many rather do LFR.
    I've interacted with you enough to know that i'd much rather jam toothpicks into my urethra.
    Besides, you only did LFR and only started doing normal because of the quest. Doubt you would be anywhere near my level, I wouldn't rush to group with you either.

For the price of one cinema ticket (15 euros in Paris) or a couple of MC Donald's you can have an entire month of wow.

I think it is cheap and very reasonable.

Deleted

Disagree that the game should be F2P but I do think their development decisions need to drastically change even though thats a completely different topic.

I think there should definitely be a veteran reward system. For example if you have subscribed for over 3 years (or insert your proof of loyalty time here) then there should be a discount or something.

That's not how it works. You're not paying for 4 LFR raids. You're paying for a massive multiplayer online world with thousands of quests, experiences and dialogues that have cost hundreds of millions of dollars to create. It's like going into a shop, taking a slice out of a cake without permission and demanding that you only pay for the one slice.

WoW basically is free2play already, I haven't paid a dime since the tokens were put in.
    It takes next to no work to maintain the cost, though .. I'm glad I bought alot of them during the price slump around launch, the price is kinda painful now but still totally doable with minimum effort.

Why do casuals still play this game if they seem to bitch about every aspect of it now?