Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    There should be a counter-suit filed against them for failure to provide proper parenting and mental distress they caused the cop their son attacked before being shot.
    Agreed, we should start holding parents monetarily accountable for the crimes and damages of underage children, maybe then they would give a shit what their little bastards are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    No one thinks like that
    Until you prove this, you are just claiming it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Until you prove this, you are just claiming it.
    Would tennisace happen to be your other account? Or maybe MallSecurity came back, thought that guy had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    If he truly had to steal to survive, he must have stolen a lot to balloon to that gargantuan stature.
    Everytime I see a sob story from (for lack of a political correct term) the ghetto or trailer park (to be fair) and you see a picture of some super obsese slobs I'm like "Yea whatever..."

Reminds me of a local story a while back, woman saying shouldn't couldn't afford her power bill. The reporter/camera man had her stand up holding her bill for a picture.

What did you see in the background? 65" TV, XBOX, Playstation, Cable Box etc etc.

Pretty clever troll action from the news station.

What school he was attending and his actual performance there is absolutely a factor. You were insinuating that his level of access or lack of access was a factor.
    Exactly. What school was it? What did they teach? Was he mentally capable of learning what they taught? Was what they taught enabling him to better himself? Etc, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

As crazy as it sounds I'm not a complete totalitarian but I think that it should be a crime punishable by sterilization to have multiple children with little to no income. This is the one tough rule/law that I think would completely turn around society.
    Survival of the fittest is always the rallying cry of the fittest until someone fitter comes along and uses it on them...

7+ Year Old Account
    As crazy as it sounds I'm not a complete totalitarian but I think that it should be a crime punishable by sterilization to have multiple children with little to no income. This is the one tough rule/law that I think would completely turn around society.
    I don't disagree I just don't think society is ready to get that realistic about our future.

Survival of the fittest is always the rallying cry of the fittest until someone fitter comes along and uses it on them...
    What does that have to do with what he said?

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. What school was it? What did they teach? Was he mentally capable of learning what they taught? Was what they taught enabling him to better himself? Etc, etc.
    I'm sure he went to cigar business school, where they taught him he could steal one box of cigars and survive off of them for a whole month!
    Last edited by Steve French; 2016-12-31 at 11:19 PM.

You don't get to go back and say that his 3rd grade teacher was a potential racist that didn't grade him fairly
    And why not if it's the reason he is dead? (I am NOT saying it IS the reason, just that to determine the reason, ALL factors must apply, not just some of them) Simply because you won't allow it?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-12-31 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a pretty shitty life if your parents expected you to subsidize their lives. Stuff like this really won't win them any friends, and damages their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Except for the fact that typically the cheapest foods are the least healthy.
    And this stops you from exercising? Like, walking around the block a few times?

This argument is lame and always will be lame. You get fat from eating shitty food and being immobile.

You don't need a gym membership to keep the pounds off.

hat is a don't bring a child into the world for you to ruin
    Because there is a path to follow to ensure kids are not ruined that you are about to teach to everyone so they can not be sterilized, right?

Where is this school located?

Do we all have access to it?

The shooting was in pretty bad faith, although he did commit a robbery. So it's clear that he shouldn't have been shot.

The lawsuit is ... stretching it, a lot. 'Sides from his pretty bleak career prospects, there's no guarantee the parents would have seen a cent of his future earnings, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    And this stops you from exercising? Like, walking around the block a few times?

This argument is lame and always will be lame. You get fat from eating shitty food and being immobile.

You don't need a gym membership to keep the pounds off.
    And this helps those that did not understand it until they are fat and physically broken and pregnant, how exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If they can only afford shitty unhealthy food then they also would likely have to exercise more than someone who can afford healthy food. There's also the fact that eating unhealthy tends to kill motivation to actually work out.

You also have to consider that working out takes time. If someone is working 2-3 jobs to support themselves they're probably working more than they should and that takes away time for them to entertain themselves, sleep, and exercise. Which are all needed for good mental health.

I'm not saying it isn't possible to eat healthy on a low budget or to make time to exercise but they're all connected factors that create a vicious downward spiral of mental and physical health. So you have to at least admit it is a relevant factor that many people deal with, or you know don't deal with I suppose.
    Look, whatever excuses you want to come up it will be a never ending list.

Calories in, calories out. There are plenty of thin poor people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    The shooting was in pretty bad faith, although he did commit a robbery. So it's clear that he shouldn't have been shot.

The lawsuit is ... stretching it, a lot. 'Sides from his pretty bleak career prospects, there's no guarantee the parents would have seen a cent of his future earnings, anyways.
    Having a 6'4 300 pound man attacking you while your sitting in your car and trying to steal your weapon is what you would call "a bad faith shooting"? Glad to see you don't expect to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I mean, how else is the court supposed to forecast Brown's future earnings had be been alive?
    Figure out how much he could have made at Burger King over 3 years?

And this helps those that did not understand it until they are fat and physically broken and pregnant, exactly?
    This is like not understanding you are suppose to not drink bleach.

Are you seriously arguing people don't know how they get fat? I mean if people in general really are that fucking stupid then you win the argument, I got nothing.

Also pregnant women who stay fat after birth are by choice barring any medical conditions. Plenty of women who get pregnant then drop the weight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Alimony is equally ridiculous. :/
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Alimony is intended to handle imbalances that result when one spouse works and advances their career while the other one stays at home.
    Alimony was intended to handle the imbalance of a working husband and stay-at-home wife during the "nuclear family" era. There is no valid reason for it to still exist. If one person decides they no longer want to be with their spouse, there should not be a financial penalty for ending the relationship. Though personally, I prefer the more colloquial expression, "You shouldn't have to pay for ass you're not getting."

can't even afford to feed or cloth yourself without government intervention.
    Which school do I sign up to ensure this doesn't happen to me?

Do I have access to it?

Am I mentally capable of learning what it teaches?

Is there a company that will hire me as soon as I graduate from it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Are you seriously arguing people don't know how they get fat?
    Are you seriously proving that everyone knows how to not get fat? Where is this proof?