William Christopher, best known for his portrayal of Father Mulcahy dies of cancer

William Christopher, the actor best known for playing Father Mulcahy on the hit television series M*A*S*H, died on Saturday.

Christopher passed away at his Pasadena, California, home after suffering from cancer. He was 84 years old.

His family confirmed the news to KABC-TV in Los Angeles.

A native of Evanston, Illinois, Christopher began his acting career on the stage, appearing in Off-Broadway productions like The Hostage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-age-84.html
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I love M*A*S*H and Father Mulcahy was a very important part of the show. He brought a sense of sobriety to a very dark comedy series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    in it's last dying breath 2016 claims one final celebrity victim.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Jesus f'ing Christ, 2016 really had it in for actors, musicians and other people of influence. And it took one last one right before 2017 arrived. I wonder who and when the first celeb death is gonna be. If 2017 had any sense of timing, it won't take long for the next actor of note dies.

Of course I am being hyperbolic, as I don't think 2016, being a year and all, had any ill will, as years don't have feelings one way or another, it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    I love M*A*S*H and Father Mulcahy was a very important part of the show. He brought a sense of sobriety to a very dark comedy series.
    True story the show was made after the M*A*S*H unit my grandfather was in during the Korean War. He was an anesthesiologist.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Fuck Cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Jesus f'ing Christ, 2016 really had it in for actors, musicians and other people of influence..
    I mean, dude was 84. That's pretty damn old lol

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    I mean, dude was 84. That's pretty damn old lol
    True, but still, an actor dying in 2016 regardless of age is still sad, since a lot of actors and musicians did die this year.

True, but still, an actor dying in 2016 regardless of age is still sad, since a lot of actors and musicians did die this year.
    A lot did, but they mostly were all old, and the ones that weren't either had drug issues or cancer.

I just hope both Ian McKellen and Morgan Freeman live through 2017. I don't think I'd be ready for either of those two.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope both Ian McKellen and Morgan Freeman live through 2017. I don't think I'd be ready for either of those two.
    NO not morgan freeman! he has that awesome tv series to finish.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I love Mash even though that show was already on reruns when I was watching it in my youth of the mid 90s. That show was always good for a hoot, even when the comedy was morbid and dark.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    in it's last dying breath 2016 claims one final celebrity victim.
    Or the first of 2017 ..

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.