Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    maybe she had them hanging out as a joke? i cant imagine she couldnt feel those slapping her real ass as she gyrated.

funny shit tho
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is anyone actually surprised this sort of thing exists?
    Not even slightly, considering I've known for years that this exists:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    H-how is this newsworthy?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'd take Karen Gillan, Christina Hendricks, or Olivia Wilde myself.
    Karen Gillian is good. I would rather have Lindsey Morgan though.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No. People go so they can dance.
    I'd think they mostly go there to get intoxicated and to pretend they have friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Sorry bois but
    Tits > Booty
    Fight me.

I like how the rage 10 years ago was looking Anorexic, now all these dumb mother fuckers need fucking PADS just to make them look fatter on the hips / ass

Thats hilarious.

I was for a moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No. People go so they can dance.
    First redeeming thing I've ever seen you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I like how the rage 10 years ago was looking Anorexic, now all these dumb mother fuckers need fucking PADS just to make them look fatter on the hips / ass

Thats hilarious.
    I was having this discussion over Christmas. Some women are actually using diapers to make their ass appear bigger.

I miss KOTH.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Haha what the hell is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Karen Gillian is good. I would rather have Lindsey Morgan though.
    Morgan is definitely a looker. Especially if she stays natural. Speaking of 100, Taylor's not too bad, either.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-01-01 at 05:35 PM.

I saw the series finale without knowing it was the series finale though and it seemed like a weak sendoff.
    Yea a lot of people felt the same way because the bullshit that surrounded its cancellation left viewers in the dark.

Fox dropped the show because MacFarlane fed them bullshit about animation domination being "too White", or something, which I guess freaked the Fox people out because they were ready to drop KOTH right in the middle of the season - they weren't even originally going to air the finale.

Then of course they replaced KOTH with the fkin Cleveland Show which was a shit so bad that video tape of actual shit would have been a better broadcast.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    H-how is this newsworthy?
    Its from the dailymail, they aren't news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Yea a lot of people felt the same way because the bullshit that surrounded its cancellation left viewers in the dark.

Fox dropped the show because MacFarlane fed them bullshit about animation domination being "too White", or something, which I guess freaked the Fox people out because they were ready to drop KOTH right in the middle of the season - they weren't even originally going to air the finale.

Then of course they replaced KOTH with the fkin Cleveland Show which was a shit so bad that video tape of actual shit would have been a better broadcast.
    KoTH and the cleveland show were great. I love anything Mike Judge puts out.

First time I've seen them honestly.

Then again maybe people wear them and I just don't notice? Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of wish he would get trapped on a rocket and live out the rest of his life drifting through space with no communication with Earth. He just keeps churning out the same show again and again and again and despite that he's only managed to make half of a decent show, as American Dad eventually got somewhat decent after the first few seasons. Family Guy sucks and is lolsorandom, with the only other source of humor being cheap stereotypes used to bash minorities at every turn, which he then insists he can't be criticized for because "lol im liberal gaiz is just joke." Whereas shows like South Park may be absurdly offensive and outrageous, but combine it with often fairly intelligent social criticisms, Family Guy's attempts at the same tend to be ham-fisted and overbearing, rendering it the animation equivalent of a never ending fart joke.

Anyway, on some level I think the finale fit the show in that being a show that's supposed to be about somewhat normal, though exaggerated, people, a finale that says life is going to keep on much the same as it did while the show was running is good. It just needed to be a bit more obvious this was a finale and wrap up any remaining loose ends in character development. Since I've never regularly watched the show, I have no idea what was left (Luanne seemed to have been taken care of and I think Dale had already fixed his marriage, so maybe Bill meets someone?), but giving Bobby and Hank a common interest was at least good.
    Oddly enough, even Bill was taken care of at some point having got together with Laoma, Khan's mom. They just literally never mentioned it again, even though the episode ended with Bill and Laoma making up, and Khan even accepting it ("They kind of like those little dogs that are so ugly, they're cute.") I remember reading something like they had 4-5 episodes intended to be the end, and they just kinda ended up playing them at random points in the last season.
    For example the last one that actually aired was about Khans manic depression and Hanks "Grillstravaganza", but the one that was meant to be the "last" episode was one about Bobby and the meat grading team. Hence why the ending is Bobby getting his own little grill next to Hanks, showing all the people coming together at their house for food (Luanne and Lucky/Khan and Mihn/ The Gribbles etc) and Bobby taking the last steak off the grill and saying "This is the last one, isn't it Dad?" (GET IT GET IT CAUSES ITS THE FINALE) and Hank saying something to the effect of "This is only the beginning son"

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Solid reporting from Dailymail.
    Meechy Hopkins?

- - - Updated - - -
    @bungeebungee

Curvy Asian girls?

Was she half black, because that's the only time i've seen asians with curves.

That must have been so embarassing... like, "I'm moving to another country for the next few years" kind of embarassing.

If I ever came home from the club to find out that my pick up had been using one of those things, I'd take a cold shower and ask them to leave. Seriously, shit is deceitful and reeks of insecurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Well there are padded Bras as well. So I am not surprised, that some people want to cheat on the other end too.
    And men pad their shoulders. Not sure if it's considered to be normal.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    some women are so fake. fake ass, fake tits, lip injections, gallons of makeup.
    Some lonely people are such sad fucks.