Thread: Kirin tor daily

Kirin tor daily

Is this quest bugged again? I only have 2 kirin tor quests available, while the emissary requires 4 to complete. Quite sure I havent done any kirin tor quests for a few days now.

Have you checked the dungeons? Not been on yet but usually there's a couple specifically in the dungeons.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 available to do, so just wait until more quests 'spawn'. Got 2 more days to go.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

There is one in Darkheart thicket. All those WQ icons that glow is a part of an emissary

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Have you checked the dungeons? Not been on yet but usually there's a couple specifically in the dungeons.
    When I click the kirin tor icon on the map I get directed to a quest in darkheart thicket. But it doesn't say anything about faction on that one, so not sure if it gives credit for the emissary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    There is one in Darkheart thicket. All those WQ icons that glow is a part of an emissary
    Oh, It didnt say anything about what faction when I hover over the quest, but then I know. Thank you.

Deleted
    The DHT quest does count for the emissary chest, but with it i only have 3 kirin tor quests...

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    When I click the kirin tor icon on the map I get directed to a quest in darkheart thicket. But it doesn't say anything about faction on that one, so not sure if it gives credit for the emissary.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, It didnt say anything about what faction when I hover over the quest, but then I know. Thank you.
    Yeah when it doesnt say wich faction it is for, then it is for KT. Dunno why it does not say tho, bug maybe.

Remember the first week with the bug when they just made it so it got completed with just relogging in dalaran? It was the same thing then, it was a KT WQ in arcway. I contacted a GM about it to ask if it really was a KT WQ. He didn't know cause on his WQ list there wasnt any KT-quest in The Arcway so he actually had to log onto one of my characters to check if it was a WQ for Kirin Tor

It's rare to be able to finish the kirin tor emissary on the same day that you get it if you keep up with AP WQS on the map each day, i had 2 in total on my map today.

They really should go back to the system where Kirin Tor quests only spawn when there's actually Kirin Tor as Emissary up.

Did two Kirin Tor quests yesterday which rewarded AP, now i only have two, one of them being in DHT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaulitz View Post
    The DHT quest does count for the emissary chest, but with it i only have 3 kirin tor quests...
    I'm in the same boat. Did the 2 open WQ + DHT and still need 1 more. Hate when this happens and it's only ever Kirin Tor.
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Deleted
    Is this quest bugged again? I only have 2 kirin tor quests available, while the emissary requires 4 to complete. Quite sure I havent done any kirin tor quests for a few days now.
    I had 4 available. 3 normal quests and one dungeon - but then again, I did 2 "barrels of fun" yesterday, so I would have had more quests.

Again it's only possible to do it today if you were slacking before today.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we had this same exact scenario only 1,5 weeks ago
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

So I did 4 wq on my paladin alt, but only got credit for 3. On hunter I got credit for the same wqs. And this happened on my mage last time this was.

I dont get it! They should just remove the Kirin Tor Emissary already. So many bugs with it. Making a ticket just to wait 20 hours for them to maybe gimme credit for the last one is so fun too..

I think the best thing to do is to ignore any Kirin Tor Dailies until the emissary cache is up. Yesterday I cleared my map of AP and 2-3 were the barrels quests and I log in today and only have 3 available, 1 being a dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    I think the best thing to do is to ignore any Kirin Tor Dailies until the emissary cache is up. Yesterday I cleared my map of AP and 2-3 were the barrels quests and I log in today and only have 3 available, 1 being a dungeon.
    Yeah, exactly the same thing for me.
    Learned my lesson :-) Don't do KT quests unless emissary is up

10+ Year Old Account
    You might have completed some before it. I have 5 on the map, and you have 2 days to do them as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I did it on three characters this morning, however my buddy only has two quests for his. Weird.