Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Obviously none of them said anything thread worthy then since this is the only one being posted. I find it really admirable that a world leader is fighting the good fight.
    None of them said anything thread worthy because not everybody likes shining their PM's boots.

Be honest, Ace. How much is he paying you?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I really envy Canadians for having such a great PM!
    Except for the fact that he has sucked ass as far as being a Prime Minister is concerned. Too busy taking selfies with SJW's to actually attend Parliamentary sessions. Rather than dealing with issues at home, he has been globe trotting for most of the year trying to suck the dicks of leaders like Angela Merkel. Maybe he should actually stay in the country for a few months and attend every session of parliament like his job requires him to do, rather than being a nancy gallivanting around like the giant tool that he is.

And the OP's post is ironic, fear and division is exactly what Turdeau is promoting by bringing in refugees. People don't like it, nor was it necessary given that many of the reasons that have been stated for bringing them in could easily be alleviated by fixing problems at home, like our high cost of living, unacceptable wage rates and regions with housing markets that are getting out of control (part in parcel due to both foreign investors as well as immigration).
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2017-01-01 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    But fuck them fatties, right Tennis?
    I was imagining him saying the same thing ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously none of them said anything thread worthy then since this is the only one being posted. I find it really admirable that a world leader is fighting the good fight.
    With all the "news worthy" Justin Trudeau threads you post a megathread should be made instead of all this thread spamming...

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    until a bunch of ridiculous academics revived Marxist sympathies.
    I don't think it was revived: it never died.
    Marxism is a useful filter through which to analyze society and history. I wager it's not uncommon for non-academics, who would normally reject Marx, to unknowingly verbalize class struggle arguments. The bottom-up, will of the people, approach to revolution against the elite, drain the swamp rhetoric is reminiscent of that philosophy (though maybe that's more reflective of Bakunin). Academia isn't even necessary when Marxist pablum is so easy to digest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'ts definitely a better New Year's message than other's have given.

that does not look like New Year's message

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    that does not look like New Year's message
    Fixed it, had linked the wrong one.

Trudeau is the role model that this world needed, and quite a gentleman to boot.

Can't wait for Trump to divide Trudeau's asshole into a million pieces and strike fear into the hearts of Canadian left-wing cucks.

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Name one group that lives in terror from Justin Trudeau.

No? Can't do it? I thought so.
    Firearm owners, hunters, fishers. Oil worker, fishing industry workers, forestry.. the list goes on. Any job that isn't in a big union and paid millions to the Liberal party campaign or you don't currently hold a Liberal arts degree!
    Last edited by scaryguy; 2017-01-01 at 07:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Can't wait for Trump to divide Trudeau's asshole into a million pieces and strike fear into the hearts of Canadian left-wing cucks.
    What does this even mean? You're hoping for Trump to declare war on Canada or something?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    What's the oppositions opinions on these measures?

Has he adressed that a man lost his job and was taken to court over disagreeing with feminists and that's the kind of country he fosters?

How are you treating your natives?

And what about those french-canadians that want to secede? I hear they're a buncha arrognat, racist wankers and that the French-dominated areas should be avoided unless you're the same type and don't want to be insulted for not speaking French.
    Seeing as how you yourself are exceptionally arrogant I'd even guess you could be one of them.
    1. No, but if I recall correctly, there were two issues, the teacher you are referring to was found not guilty. In a similar situation, former CBC radio host Jian Ghomeshi was found not guilty of sexual assault after his accusers were deemed to have been colluding (and badly at that) to get him found guilty. Now they are facing legal action for false accusations and lying to the courts.

2. Still shitty, Trudeau thinks that finally getting the RCMP to investigate the missing indigenous women issues that is makes up for all the other shit that our country has done to them, in particular the residential schools system. At least most of the major tribes have agreed to allow the police to do investigations into both the missing women's cases as well as investigating the band leaders for spending all of the government money for their own pleasure instead of using it to support the reserves.

3. Never going to happen, the movement is pretty well dead, even though the Bloc Quebecois still have some semblance of power and representation in Quebec, the younger generations aren't voting for them, it's the older generations that are still latched onto the separatist movement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    I'ts definitely a better New Year's message than other's have given.

What is wrong with giving the democratic/liberal/never-trumper losers some well deserved spite?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    What is wrong with giving the democratic/liberal/never-trumper losers some well deserved spite?
    If you have to ask you're probably a Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    nothing at all.

Better Trump that close friend of Kuban dictator and murderer btw

7+ Year Old Account
    "We cut taxes on middle-class Canadians, and put more money in the pockets of nine out of ten families through a new, more generous Canada Child Benefit

Alright now hes just straight up lying. Child benefit is MUCH lower than it used to be now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    "We cut taxes on middle-class Canadians, and put more money in the pockets of nine out of ten families through a new, more generous Canada Child Benefit

Alright now hes just straight up lying. Child benefit is MUCH lower than it used to be now
    Bud instead of blaming the PM for your troubles, why don't you go out there and make a life for yourself.

Deleted
    Bud instead of blaming the PM for your troubles, why don't you go out there and make a life for yourself.
    Because the wages are going up right?

You really live in a special world inside that stupid head

The problem with @Tennisace is that he almost personifies the Appeal to Popularity fallacy. He's the kind of person who would think carrot juice is cancerous if a youtuber with a lot of subs or a person on instagram with a lot of followers said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    But fuck them fatties, right Tennis?
    i didn't know tennisace was a chubby chaser.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yes. I'm also correct, which is significantly more important than my residence.
    no murderous regimes are bad not ideologies.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.