Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FS- View Post
    Jews own the mainstream media (CNN, Google, Facebook, MTV...) and run the banks and government (EU). They highly encourage "left-wing" policies (which is basically communism, no borders) for the sake of their own interests, not the people. Do you think these groups care about "war refugees" or "social justice"? LOL! That's just how they disguise it in order to gain people's support. When in reality, they finance terrorism and encourage racism between races in the backstage. What they really want is an Europe with people without identity and without means of fighting back (basically capital slaves), that's why you see massive immigration in most EU nations, which slowly destroys a country from within as we already can see in Sweden or Germany. Contrary to what they say, this is no "accident". Divide and conquer.
    All the while Israel itself embraces nationalism, of course #OpenBordersForIsrael

Brexit is a huge win for us and they are very pissed off about it, you can tell Fear is their weapon.

If you want more detailed info, I can send it to anyone via PM. MMO-C already banned me for it...
    WOW!

That came out of nowhere. Jews secretly control the world and all muslims are part of some insidious master plan that has never been leaked by any of the over than a billion muslims in the world? Sure.
    Maybe there's a reason you've been banned before.

Oh look, I just found this roll of tin foil in my kitchen. You wouldn't happen to be interested in that, would you?

For now i'll just... keep walking, ok?

None of that will happen and we all know it.

No one knows what is going to happen. The world is facing issues it never faced before with technology it never had before. That technology will continue to advance exponentially. Throw in climate change and a hundred other geo political issues and that further muddles everything.

The people that published this have no more idea of what is going to happen than you are I do. What they do have is an agenda, they want everyone to think that Brexit was a bad idea. I don't need to see the future to know that they are wrong. Continental Europe is a mess with plenty of crisis'. Why in the world would you want to be attached to that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Damn, what happened to the good ol' left, who used to be anti globalization and anti free trade ? Now, suddenly those things are good ?
    The left/ progs abandoned that a long time ago.

I remember a famous saying of a lib/prog used to be "I may not agree with what you said, by i will defend to the death your right to say it."
    I could deal with someone like that, they are somewhat reasonable.

Now the left/ progs are looking to make "heat speech (of course what is "hate speech" will be defined by them)" illegal. They attacked Trump on what he said more than his actual actions/ policies. If they would have attacked him on substance, they would have probably beat him.

The left/ prog of today is not the same as in the past. Those days are gone.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post

I remember a famous saying of a lib/prog used to be "I may not agree with what you said, by i will defend to the death your right to say it."

Now the left/ progs are looking to make "heat speech (of course what is "hate speech" will be defined by them)" illegal. They attacked Trump on what he said more than his actual actions/ policies. If they would have attacked him on substance, they would have probably beat him.

They change their mind really fast. Just not sure if they do this based on the convenience of the moment, or if they are assuming they were wrong.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-01-01 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...eport-predicts

Wow. A really stark look at the future. I can't feel much sympathy for them when they literally chose this path. Hopefully this can be a lesson to others.
    It's even worse to think about that the vast majority of the elderly in Britain voted Out, screwing up the future of their kids when they themselves will be gone before the consequences really start to happen.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It's even worse to think about that the vast majority of the elderly in Britain voted Out, screwing up the future of their kids when they themselves will be gone before the consequences really start to happen.
    I'd trust much more on the wisdom of a 60 y/o man, than on the wisdom of a 18 y/o dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Perhaps the 18-25 y/os should've voted then

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Perhaps the 18-25 y/os should've voted then
    This. I get the anger, however young people should be aiming it at other young people- I can't be 100% sure of the numbers, there is no definitive sets of data on voting figures for the under 30's, however I think Sky estimated that it was around 37% or so turnout, and no one was disputing this. If they had gotten this to 70%+, then there is a good chance it could have swung things. They can disagree with the older generation (I know I do), however they at least voted, you can disagree and protest all you want, but if you don't take part in the democratic process, then it means very little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

So basically, it's bad if they had left or stayed?

Economists are notoriously bad at predicting the long-term outcomes of economic policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instit...olicy_Research

A leftwing thinktank is against Brexit? Holy shit, that's news!
    You don't need a degree in economics to figure a hard Brexit is bad news for the UK, it has been calculated by a number of institutions. The people who voted for brexit are very much for a soft exit since no one really benefits from heavy barriers to trade and limited access to the single market. The people that handle the negotiations will have to walk a very thin line as to do as little harm as possible to business and trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exedore View Post
    So basically, it's bad if they had left or stayed?

Economists are notoriously bad at predicting the long-term outcomes of economic policy.
    They are calculating the effect of a hard brexit not exactly rocket science, there is no sane case for a hard brexit for the UK.

Jews own the mainstream media (CNN, Google, Facebook, MTV...) and run the banks and government (EU). They highly encourage "left-wing" policies (which is basically communism, no borders) for the sake of their own interests, not the people. Do you think these groups care about "war refugees" or "social justice"? LOL! That's just how they disguise it in order to gain people's support. When in reality, they finance terrorism and encourage racism between races in the backstage. What they really want is an Europe with people without identity and without means of fighting back (basically capital slaves), that's why you see massive immigration in most EU nations, which slowly destroys a country from within as we already can see in Sweden or Germany. Contrary to what they say, this is no "accident". Divide and conquer.
    All the while Israel itself embraces nationalism, of course #OpenBordersForIsrael

Brexit is a huge win for us and they are very pissed off about it, you can tell Fear is their weapon.

If you want more detailed info, I can send it to anyone via PM. MMO-C already banned me for it...
    Yes, yes, yes, ''duh JEEEEWS '' What amaze me is that they somehow managed to brainwash the usual idiots in believing that ''duh strounk Mastah Trump'' would allow the deluded imbeciles with certificates of aryan purity to execute Jews.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    None of that will happen and we all know it.

No one knows what is going to happen. The world is facing issues it never faced before with technology it never had before. That technology will continue to advance exponentially. Throw in climate change and a hundred other geo political issues and that further muddles everything.

The people that published this have no more idea of what is going to happen than you are I do. What they do have is an agenda, they want everyone to think that Brexit was a bad idea. I don't need to see the future to know that they are wrong. Continental Europe is a mess with plenty of crisis'. Why in the world would you want to be attached to that?

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed as the right argumentation, which is screaming with foam in the mouth that everything is a jewish conspiracy and that they have big manly guns.

Detailed info like a overweight dude in a Waffen SS uniform in front of a CSA flag screaming like a possessed that the Jews are the reason pure aryans like him can't get laid ?

Then again, for the usual suspect, if Holy Breitbart gave orders to believe that heliocentrism is a Jew plot, they would send pictures of an SS frog gassing Copernicus. Thinking is for weak beta cuck, wumin, or Jews. Pure aryan knights just obey to the orders they receive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Yeah no kidding.

I think Brexit also causes global warming and pollution.

I think one of the main points the globalization mavericks gloss over is how it tends to only benefit the owners of capital, and workers get left behind.

Since the majority of people are workers, why should they want globalization? It's going to do nothing for them. Sure, maybe the average pay might be 1,700 lower with Brexit, but it's probably that the top 1% makes 170k less and everyone else makes the same.
    As opposed as saying that every single problem of the UK is because of EU

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no kidding.

I think Brexit also causes global warming and pollution.

I think one of the main points the globalization mavericks gloss over is how it tends to only benefit the owners of capital, and workers get left behind.

Since the majority of people are workers, why should they want globalization? It's going to do nothing for them. Sure, maybe the average pay might be 1,700 lower with Brexit, but it's probably that the top 1% makes 170k less and everyone else makes the same.
    As opposed as saying that every single problem of the UK is because of EU

Weren't the predictions pointing to Brexit not happening?

Technology does far more harm than globalization, what every nation in the world should be focus on is education and jobs training programs. Things like artificial intelligence and self driving cars will take away billions of jobs all over the world, no amount of isolationism can stop technology. People are too blinded by the primal fear of barbarians at the gates to see the coming onslaught.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    UK's Supreme Court is brewing over the legal challenge how much say parliament should have. now assume parliament has a say but parliament is silent about and gives government free rule, then Brexit is safe as sunrise tomorrow. if parliamnent chooses to question the direction: brexit still possible, but a softer exit perhaps.

if scotland has a say: bye bye Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You don't seem to have been to London there bruv. Most businesses are run out of apartments.
    I did visit London pre-911 pre-inundation. Its unlikely I'll ever visits again.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Technology does far more harm than globalization, what every nation in the world should be focus on is education and jobs training programs. Things like artificial intelligence and self driving cars will take away billions of jobs all over the world, no amount of isolationism can stop technology. People are too blinded by the primal fear of barbarians at the gates to see the coming onslaught.
    That point is completely amiss by the usual ''globalization is the root of all evil crowd'' (which conveniently ''forget'' that the USA rammed through the throats of other western countries free trade...).

For instance, why there is no longer coal mining in the UK ? Because the ''ebul libural'' Maggie Thatcher ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That was polling. Titanic difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instit...olicy_Research

A leftwing thinktank is against Brexit? Holy shit, that's news!
    What does left/right have to do with Brexit? There were parties on both sides with a strong lean towards In/Out. In most of the Labour voting districts (such as my own) we also saw a majority of people voting leave. Brexit and which way people leaned was not consistent with their left/right leanings and the relevant parties associated.

Hell it was more about generation and age group, old people voted out and younger people voted in.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    I'd trust much more on the wisdom of a 60 y/o man, than on the wisdom of a 18 y/o dude.
    Yes, trusting someone that vote with their nationalist feelings instead of logic. Sounds like a great plan.

Deleted
    i sure do love brexit, let's replace all the hardworking eastern europeans with our commonwealth friends from pakistan, india and africa! they definitely aren't gonna be permanently unemployed, eat up welfare and commit crime and make ghettos, nope, definitely not, that's just stereotyping!