Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thats because most people did 1-2 kirin tor WQ's before, that where in the zones before the kirin tor emissary quest came.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by enchiridion View Post
    i mean, obviously not if OP doesnt have enough
    Emissary Quest duration : 3 DAYS

Going into the 3 days - there were > 4 up.
    Additional quests turn up every 6 hours ... that's 12 more at least.
    You only need FOUR.

THERE IS NO PROBLEM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    It really isn't that much to ask that 4 Kirin Tor WQs spawn when the Emmisarry spawns.

They spawn before the Emmisary quest spawns, and 12 times again after... and you ONLY need four.

Your wish has been granted.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuki View Post
    Title says it all, only have 3. =(
    And you have 2 days to complete 4, and more spawns. Just because the Kirin Tor is on the list, doesn't mean their quests just suddenly respawns all when needed.

And if to update, I currently have, 5 available.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They spawn before the Emmisary quest spawns, and 12 times again after... and you ONLY need four.

Your wish has been granted.
    I said WHEN, not before. Like I said it isn't a big deal I can wait till tomorrow to finish it, but I do enjoy your determination to be right and to prove others to be wrong.

Holding onto Kirin Tor WQ till the last day "incase" the Emmisary spawns is silly.

I said WHEN, not before.
    And I said that WHEN the thing spawned there were FOUR.
    And WHILST it is spawned at least another 12 (probably many more will SPAWN).

Holding onto Kirin Tor WQ till the last day "incase" the Emmisary spawns is silly.
    Well, there is no advantage in doing them all... you get everything you need by doing 5 or 6 world quests each day.

Play smarter - not harder dude.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    What happened was you did one of them ( probably barrels of easy) yesterday. This morning I had 5. 2x barrels, 1 Enigma, DHT, and Ley Race. They barrels in Val had 8 hrs left on it and rewarded AP. I'll guess you did that one and DHT which was a 2 day one yesterday, give it a few hours one will pop up.
    Same for me on all toons except my DK, as I had been clearing out AP quests.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the system works fine now, adding the barrels of fun quests helped add to their numbers, and in general KT quests seem more frequent as well.

There's at least 20 different quests available in the pool of quests now and thats not even the air jump or dungeon quests, so holding them to the last minute shouldn't be needed at all, as enough should spawn within 3 days now.

If blizz still was thinking it wouldnt work it would still have the 0/1 quest failsafe hotfix active.

Just another thread where the same bored guy is trying to shout down the OP's concerns by being half of the topics disagreeing posts.

Given the many different play styles and play times of the user base, it is certainly not unreasonable for people to want the Kirin Tor emissary to be able to be completed like every other emissary - that while the emissary is active for there to be at least 4 non dungeon quests available at any single time they log in during an active emissary.

What you need to consider is how that would positively impact some players, and if there would be any negative consequences from such a change. Personally, I can't think of any downsides, but anyone can feel free to explain how being able to complete an emissary in a single sitting if they wanted to will ruin their experience if they care to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuki View Post
    Just throwing it out there so if it becomes a common problem Mods see posts about it and can move it up. No need to attack me just for stating I'm having the issue. Chill.
    The moderators of this forum can't do a thing for you, other than post about the issue on Blizzard's forums (which they aren't likely to do).

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotch View Post
    it is certainly not unreasonable for people to want the Kirin Tor emissary to be able to be completed
    And guess what - it is.

Like every other emissary - you have 3 days to do it, and it has sufficient quests available when it turns up and heaps more turn up over the 3 days.

There is no problem.

And guess what - it is.

Like every other emissary - you have 3 days to do it, and it has sufficient quests available when it turns up and heaps more turn up over the 3 days.

There is no problem.
    Ah yes, that same bored guy. Okay, as I requested in my post, would you please explain to us how a small change like I previously described would ruin your play experience? Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotch View Post
    would you please explain to us how a small change like I previously described would ruin your play experience?
    AS I said before, what you requested is already there.... that's a fact.

What you do with that fact is entirely up to you.

PS: If you are such a bored guy, why do you keep replying to me

Stop being rude for the sake of being rude. It isn't the end of the world either way, but seriously spawning 4 KT WQ makes more sense then holding onto them till the last day ...
    You don't need to hold on to anything.. WAIT 10 HOURS AND NEW WQ WILL SPAWN.

OP is making this into a problem, because he can't wait 10 stupid hours, but has to have everything at once..

Yes, it might make sense, to populate the map with 4 new kirin tor quest when it emissary spawns.. But that the game does not do this for some reason, does not make this a problem.

If there didn't spawn enough kirin tor quest over the three days the emissary is there. Then you can complain, since then there would actually be a problem.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

And guess what - it is.

There is no problem.
    Not everyone can play every day. This being a weekend, and the last day of vacation for a lot, I can understand the frustration. Emissary quests shouldn't be limited to those that can log on every 3 hours during a day, to check if there's enough to complete. That you are able to do so, doesn't necessarily signal that everything is fine.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, I had 4 quests today. What did I do wrong? I wanna make this an issue, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I love how you guys for no reason are being rude. It really isn't that much to ask that 4 Kirin Tor WQs spawn when the Emmisarry spawns. You shouldn't have to hold onto Kirin Tor WQ's till the last day incase the Kirin Tor WQ spawns.

Stop being rude for the sake of being rude. It isn't the end of the world either way, but seriously spawning 4 KT WQ makes more sense then holding onto them till the last day ...
    True but it is a none problem ... I had 4 excluding the dungeon one so it was fine an when I had done two of the quests another spawned.

People just have zero patience.

Now if there had only been 3 quests after waiting for 3 days then I would agree .... but complaining that there is not 4 quests the instant the emissary unlocks is just complaining for complaining sake and isn't constructive and I guess people are just getting tired of it.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post

Now if there had only been 3 quests after waiting for 3 days then I would agree .... but complaining that there is not 4 quests the instant the emissary unlocks is just complaining for complaining sake and isn't constructive.
    Indeed, that actually was the case a few weeks back, so blizz noted and put the bag at 0/1 for like 2-3 weeks, now clearly they added more quests and upped the frequency of spawns so it's not a problem

AS I said before, what you requested is already there.... that's a fact.

What you do with that fact is entirely up to you.

PS: If you are such a bored guy, why do you keep replying to me
    You know, except for the whole OP saying he logged in and did not have enough world quests to complete the emissary. So much for that "fact".

Well, if anyone else wants to actually participate in a discussion and not just plug their ears while shouting "NO! YOU'RE WRONG!" over and over, please feel free to explain why having at least 4 world quests spawn with every new emissary will ruin your playing experience.

PS: Reading comprehension is difficult for some people

I did 4 this morning, i had Ley Race and Barrels in Val'Sharah, barrels in Azsuna and Enigmatic in highmountain.
    Demo is fine... play better.

That can happen literally with any other emisary quest, it's not a Kirin Tor issue. Back when I was doing every WQ for reputations, it happened every other day.