I really, really, really, REALLY JUST FUCKING WISH I WOULD STOP GETTING PAIRED WITH KOREANS.

This is becoming completely insane.

All the time, always playing against Koreans.

No idea why, and it's beginning to piss me off.

Would love to have some Region Locking settings right now, Blizzard. Please...

Doesn't matter what time of the day it is, ALWAYS get 4+ Koreans in 8/10 of my games. Arcade, Quick, or Competitive. The highest rates being Competitive...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

got pissed in this one match where everyone kept trying to run into the team fight... as in trickle in... to a 6 group with 1 tank and healer all stacked on teh point. You'd think that maybe my team might try to flank or take another route, that maybe our Pharah might fly over the gaps and try for a punt environmental kill, or maybe just NOT keep running where they see multiple skulls... nope.

Just myself on Rein spamming "group on me" and trying to 'backdoor' the point cause NO ONE was on it. We lose cause the only 'flanker' on the team was the pissed off rein who stopped caring and just went for charge kills. After that I had to stop playing cause I loaded up the next game, got stuck in skirmish and watched an enemy hanzo's arrow fly passed my head, from my PoV it appeared to pass 2 or 3 whole characters to my left. Sadly the game registered it as a headshot and I died behind a wall breaking LoS with the guy who shot it. Killcam showed it as a normal arrow passing into a door. Just nope, not tonight

If I join a game that has already started, do I get penalty for leaving? QP/ranked?

Sombra's hacked health pack should be visible through walls to her team mates kinda like low health targets are visible to her.

I wish Russians would get their own realms. They always fucking yell in Russian in voice chat and when they join as a premade there is always one of them disconnecting 43095 times because they have shit connections.

-
    haha. Just saw the most terrible POTG.
    A Widowmaker missing two shots on Ana, then kills a DVA(out of Mech) running in a straight line and then she gets killed by Hanzo. That's it :P
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2017-01-01 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    If I join a game that has already started, do I get penalty for leaving? QP/ranked?

Sombra's hacked health pack should be visible through walls to her team mates kinda like low health targets are visible to her.

I wish Russians would get their own realms. They always fucking yell in Russian in voice chat and when they join as a premade there is always one of them disconnecting 43095 times because they have shit connections.
    Quick who cares, it's part of the game

Ranked you don't join a game that was already started

You can leave a game that is already started but at a certain % of completed to abandoned games you will get a penalty. The only safe times to leave is while people are chosing characters before the timer runs out and when it says victory/defeat on your screen.

Personally I hate getting put in a game 3 seconds before 'defeat' but I love games where they are getting rolled and my efforts turn the tide of the fight back to a victory. Problem is some people are dumb enough to leave games just before defeat because they believe they are preserving their win loss ratio, which means jack shit and only morons care about win loss ratio in this game.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Quick who cares, it's part of the game

Ranked you don't join a game that was already started
    I care, because I care about the time I have.
    If I join a control map and the enemy team have like 50% and my team have 0% and my team are all playing dps and like Torb/Symm/Bastion at the same time, I really don't feel like wasting time as there might even be more rounds after that one.
    If I think we might have a chance I'm not leaving.

I care, because I care about the time I have.
    If I join a control map and the enemy team have like 50% and my team have 0% and my team are all playing dps and like Torb/Symm/Bastion at the same time, I really don't feel like wasting time as there might even be more rounds after that one.
    If I think we might have a chance I'm not leaving.
    There is nothing that can be done about it on blizz's end. It is just something you can expect to happen from time to time. When someone leaves the game finds someone else and since the game can't predict if there are 3 seconds left or 3 minutes it finds another person automatically. If that's a deal breaker for you then I suggest you find another game to play because it will continue to happen in this one.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Wooow. Playing in the afternoon on a Sunday is a fucking nightmare.
    Pretty much all games today have been awful, and I have probably done about 20 or so.

One tank(Rein), Symmetra+Torb+Hanzo+Mei and me on Mercy on defense Numbani map. Pretty much the entire enemy team gets on the objective, and only I and Rein gets on it to contest, Symmetra dies inside the building behind the objective, the rest is running around inside the building and on the edge between the objective and the attacking team spawn.
    I have the entire enemy team on me and I'm about to die, so I ress Symmetra so she can put up her teleporter. Some people take it before it gets destroyed, so I need to run back but there's a Genji outside our spawn, so he kills me. Seconds later we lose and I get all the blame for a bad ress.
    How about not choosing a team full of niche picks and only one support and one tank?

I shouldn't let shit like this get to me, but it's so hard because it's so frustrating.
    If it would've been QP I wouldn't care/expect anything different, but it's ranked.
    I have lost about 150 points today...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    There is nothing that can be done about it on blizz's end. It is just something you can expect to happen from time to time. When someone leaves the game finds someone else and since the game can't predict if there are 3 seconds left or 3 minutes it finds another person automatically. If that's a deal breaker for you then I suggest you find another game to play because it will continue to happen in this one.
    What are you even talking about?

I haven't said I want Blizzard to change anything about it - I was just asking if it's safe to leave or not.
    Nowhere in my text have I said it's a deal breaker or that I'm even complaining about how it's handled by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some good games so far this weekend. Really the most annoying thing is backseat healing and the people that spam "Need Healing" when they're at full health. Very irritating because I'm spinning around looking for them and taking my attention off people that actually do need healing.

One guy was ripping into me about "Why are you running away Mercy? What's wrong with you?" (there were expletives in there) only for me to come around and rez people. Like...seriously...I have over 20hrs of Mercy play just this season. I know what the hell I'm doing. You sense a bunch of your teammates are going to die and you duck for cover to ready the rez. Mercy 101.

This loud mouth, though. So annoying. Thank god for the mute feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Good counter-argument. There's no way someone can come back with something more concise than that.
    Sarcasm for the record, makes you look less credible. Just saying.

You are of course, free to refute this and give a more concise answer. If you are even capable of one?

This is typically a bad sign. Never let a game play you.
    i had plans to go to the library long in advance to play overwatch and the family was suppose to show up in the afternoon. well that changed and they showed up way earlier. i hate having my plans ruined or changed last minute.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

A Widowmaker missing two shots on Ana, then kills a DVA(out of Mech) running in a straight line and then she gets killed by Hanzo. That's it :P
    Sure that wasn't 'Shame of the Game'?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    i had plans to go to the library long in advance to play overwatch and the family was suppose to show up in the afternoon. well that changed and they showed up way earlier. i hate having my plans ruined or changed last minute.
    Get home internet. Play when ever you want.

Deleted
    im doing fine, loving overwatch since i brought i 2 months ago, love it

Get home internet. Play when ever you want.
    I do. Its 100% shit
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I find myself going Pharah more and more often lately as she's one of the best counters to Symmetra at the moment. I'm not great with her but if my team is being ripped apart by an enemy Symmetra I've realised that the chances of winning are significantly increased if I can shoot at her from a safe distance. If it's an open map like Dorado or Route 66 it makes it easier to use her to track down a teleporter/shield generator and destroy them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I find myself going Pharah more and more often lately as she's one of the best counters to Symmetra at the moment. I'm not great with her but if my team is being ripped apart by an enemy Symmetra I've realised that the chances of winning are significantly increased if I can shoot at her from a safe distance. If it's an open map like Dorado or Route 66 it makes it easier to use her to track down a teleporter/shield generator and destroy them too.
    Symmetra was overtuned. Once people figured out how to play her new way, she's way strong. If you don't take out her shield generator, her whole team gets a buff that really makes it hard. Her beam has a good range that doesn't break easily. Typical Blizzard really. Something's underpowered, let's just crank it up to 12 and hope people consider it balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Sarcasm for the record, makes you look less credible. Just saying.

You are of course, free to refute this and give a more concise answer. If you are even capable of one?
    Proof of burden would be on you, since you claimed it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Symmetra was overtuned. Once people figured out how to play her new way, she's way strong. If you don't take out her shield generator, her whole team gets a buff that really makes it hard. Her beam has a good range that doesn't break easily. Typical Blizzard really. Something's underpowered, let's just crank it up to 12 and hope people consider it balanced.
    What I feel is ridiculous is Symmetra defense is literally no fun in "No Limits". Shield Generator stacks, so now you're against 6 tanky as hell Symmetras, with turrets literally everywhere, and even if you try to switch to Winston, Symmetra has just as much HP as you, it regens when out of combat, and she does more damage.

I was messing around with Winston recently, my impression is that Winston is a good counter to Symmetra unless she has her shield ulti up, in which case she's just too tanky.

P.S. Winston's lack of HP outside of ulti is utterly ridiculous IMO. Dies to what, three Reaper shots? D.Va rips him to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    can block most, yes, but it gets eaten up in seconds and becomes useless.

d.vas DM is better for that.
    I don't think def matrix blocks a D.Va ulti though, while Rein's shield does. Has to be a "projectile" I think?
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-01-02 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Something seems off if so many low ranked players can 1v1 Grand Masters and actually win. Go play MGE on TF2 against some people in the top 500.

You'll be lucky if you killed them a single time.