Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Attack in Constantinople*.

Fixed it.
    Hasn't been that in a long time :/
    It's quite sad that a country with such a fascinating history has become the POS it is today.

Damage Control in this thread is out of control :P

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Because it says 'Edited by Endus'.
    This site has some questionable mods ...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Damage Control in this thread is out of control :P
    He's so busy infracting people whose opinions he doesn't like that he still hasn't fixed the obvious misspelling in the thread title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Lol @Endus, I was talking about wiping out terrorists, not Muslims.

You are a terrible moderator.
    >No fly lists for muslims

sure...

10+ Year Old Account
    It would probaly be a better idea to make a channel on discord to chat this. No1 can infact you there.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >No fly lists for muslims

sure...
    Well you can disagree naturally, but how exactly does this warrant an infraction?

I can tell you that's not why he infracted me. In the private message sent to me, he justified his infraction by saying I advocated genocide, lol. He simply did not understand I was obviously talking about killing terrorists.

A questionable moderator, indeed.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2017-01-01 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you can disagree naturally, but how exactly does this warrant an infraction?
    Probably because its an attack of a group of people.

Probably because its an attack of a group of people.
    That exact wording has been used by the next President of the free world. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    That exact wording has been used by the next President of the free world. >.<

President of the world? Since when does the world have 1 leader?

leader of the free world : )
    dunno I didn't come up with it lol ... potus is the most powerful leader of the free world so it kinda makes sense

I don't agree with most of what he said or his views but I think we have to respect nis views. That's the brauty of the US you can say whatever you want and believe in whatever you want without being prosecuted. I can say hey President Obama is an idiot and no one has a right to come after me because of what I said.
    This forum of course has different rules, but I think it would be advisable to reflect freedom of speech (in the literal sense, not US/common law legal) and the times we live in.
    Infracting someone for merely using the same words president-elect Trump used (even if those words were very poorly chosen) should not be acceptable.

edit: I noticed I indeed said president of the free world. I misspoke; leader of the free world should indeed be a somewhat agreeable term though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    leader of the free world : )

I don't agree with most of what he said or his views but I think we have to respect nis views.
    No we do not, and how does Trump relate to all of this anyway?

Infracting someone for merely using the same words president-elect Trump used (even if those words were very poorly chosen) should not be acceptable.
    Curse is a private company that was founded by a Frenchman, I really do not see how American 'rights' should apply.

edit: I noticed I indeed said president of the free world. I misspoke; leader of the free world should indeed be a somewhat agreeable term though.
    Not if we do not consider him to be our leader.
    But what does he have to with all of this anyway?

It's more the 'way people talk these days' than anything about rights imo. While proposing a Muslim ban is controversial and could be read as discriminating, there's a valid underlying concern (terrorism roots for example) that requires discussion.
    Does it really make much difference whether you quote Mr. Trump directly or use the same words he used in the past to express your own opinion? Surely one wouldn't get infracted (not like it makes much of a difference) for merely quoting something that has a racist / anti Muslim connotation when read in the abstract.

I mean the mods / admins can ban anyone for any reason or no reason at all - it's in their right because they own the website or at least direct its content but it wouldn't be a good sign to censure opinions in this way imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    How do you know this is Endus and not some other moderator? This thread has attracted some other moderator, you can find his post in some earlier page.
    You tend to see who has edited the posts. Endus stopped participating in most threads and has calmed down considerable, he still acts as the Big Brother of MMO Champion and is very trigger happy with thought policing. The worst is, he was almost entirely in the wrong here.

He cares more about the image of islamic terrorists like ISIS than the about 40 people killed in Turkey. People predicted those groups and it ended up being them. Yet doing so much as guesswork as to whom could it be when mentioning the most likely suspects gets Endus outraged.

Incidents like these are why people don't want millions of "refugees" from uncivilized tribal warfare prone areas to be pushed upon modern societies.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Incidents like these are why people don't want millions of "refugees" from uncivilized tribal warfare prone areas to be pushed upon modern societies.
    Great idea, lets take a country that has far more terror attacks as an example for western countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, moderation concerns need to be taken to a global. Do not derail the thread with moderation talk

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ok, moderation concerns need to be taken to a global. Do not derail the thread with moderation talk
    Endus is a piece of shit, always has been and always will be. He's incredibly intelligent too, which is depressing because it's a waste

Infract me and get it over with, the truth will not be hidden. We will not live in fear

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-01 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    I'm Turkish and i live in Ortaköy neighborhood in İstanbul where attack took place. That night club is just 1 km away from my flat.

Turkey is a secular country which is leading by democracy, rare amongst Islamic countries thanks to our savior Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Firstly, we fight against more than 1 terrorist group. Turkish people have witnessed dozens of bombings/suicide attacks/ambushes/outpost raids in 40 years. After all, we got experienced and being conscious which terrorist group aims what and what separates them.

1) PKK(Kurdish Rebels) mainly targets soldiers and policemen. Kurds are vast majority in south-east of Turkey. They want to separate south-east part of Turkey and put Kurdistan on map. PKK's first armed action was in 1984. Imagine you guys in U.S.A dealing with El-Qaida for 40 years. PKK killed moreover 30000 Turkish citizens since 1984. 3 weeks ago they killed 34 policemen plus 10 civilians by suicide attacks. PKK and their extensions in Syria(PYD-YPG) are supported by USA and western countries. Their headquarter is at mount Qandil in IRAQ, 300 km. away from Turkish border.

2) ISIS targets anyone who remains standing on 2 foot literally. They burnt alive 2 Turkish soldiers and published video records on internet. I, myself as a Muslim Turkish male, frankly can say this; islam which ISIS introduces all over world is not the real islam itself. They are just barbarians not related to islam even 1%. They took 35 lives 1 hour after midnight in a night club. Why did they do this ? Simple, in their mind muslims are not allowed to celebrate new year, its a christian tradition and a sin for muslims. Someone should teach them 24th of December is a special day for christians and new year eve is totally different matter.

3) FETÖ. Fetö is the short term of "Terrorist organization of Fethullah Gülen". Mr. Gülen lives in USA and indeed his cultist movement were friendly with government. With the non-conscious support of Tayyip Erdoğan, they became so powerful across all government agencies in late 90's. Since 2014, they didnt want to share power with Erdoğan and attempted to overthrow him. Last week, one of FETÖ agent killed Russian ambassador in Ankara, capital city of Turkey. More details -> https://www.theguardian.com/world/turkey-coup-attempt

I wish one day we have peace same as western countries have. Middle-East is the place where humanity experience hell on earth. I wish human life would cost much more than nothing in my country. I wish we could invest more in technological improvements, health care, education and fine arts instead of military.

P.S.: Sorry for my English, i tried to explain complicated things not in my mother tongue.
    Is it America's (the Great Satan) fault that Erdogan funded ISIS through back handed oil trades too? Lie down with dogs and all that...

Great idea, lets take a country that has far more terror attacks as an example for western countries.
    We just don't want these people in our country and we have a serious legitimate reason why.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN