Deleted

Vengeance Trinket Question

Hey guys, I got a small problem with my vengeance DH. I got several trinkets but I really don't know which two are the best combination.

Here a small overview:

Stats without equipped trinkets:

Agility 22706
    Stamina 60080
    Armor 4838

Crit 28%
    Haste 9%
    Mastery 23%
    Versatility 10%
    Leech 2%
    Avoidance 5%
    Dodge 10%
    Parry 13%

I got 3 legendaries. I usually equip cloak of fel flames and fragment of the betrayers prison.
    My 3rd one is prydaz, xavarics magnum opus.

I got all the following trinkets:

- Parjeshs Medaillion ilvl 855
    - Darkmoon Deck: Immortality ilvl 855
    - Eye of command ilvl 860
    - Eye of guarm (+1418 Agility, + 986 Versatility) ilvl 865
    - Orb of torment (+932 hase, +419 avoidance) ilvl 850
    - Horn of valor (+986 Versatility) ilvl 860
    - Memento of Angerboda ilvl 865
    - Stat Trinket (+1233 Agility, +932 haste, +419 leech) ilvl 850
    - Raven Eidolon (+1725 Stamina, +822 Mastery) ilvl 860

I really dont know which two I should use, I really hope u can help me.

Thanks!!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darkmoon Deck + Eye of Guarm defensively
    Memento + EoC offensively, swapping EoC for Eye of Guarm if you swap targets a lot.

Keep Horn for m+, use it for a pull and swap it out while it's on cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Darkmoon Deck + Eye of Guarm defensively
    Memento + EoC offensively, swapping EoC for Eye of Guarm if you swap targets a lot.

Keep Horn for m+, use it for a pull and swap it out while it's on cd.
    Is DD:Immortality worth the investment? A streamer was talking about the lackluster state of armor for DH (when talking about getting to 54 Artifact). Just wondering if I should drop the gold for one.

Firstly, Prydaz is better than Cloak of Fel Flames. It is usually 25% of your healing in raids or mythic+s.

Secondly, yes DD: Immortality is very worth it. Whoever you were watching is misinformed. Armor albeit hard to come by is very much one of the better things to go for stat wise regarding survivability.

I would suggest DD: Immortality and either the Parjesh, the EoC or the Raven's Idol. EoC will give you slightly more parry, Parjesh's can be good if you are less geared and Raven Idol if you need more Stam or mastery. This is strictly for survivability though.

I'd suggest hunting for a Bloodthirsty Instinct or Majordomo's Dinner Bell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Effreet View Post
    Firstly, Prydaz is better than Cloak of Fel Flames. It is usually 25% of your healing in raids or mythic+s.

Secondly, yes DD: Immortality is very worth it. Whoever you were watching is misinformed. Armor albeit hard to come by is very much one of the better things to go for stat wise regarding survivability.

I would suggest DD: Immortality and either the Parjesh, the EoC or the Raven's Idol. EoC will give you slightly more parry, Parjesh's can be good if you are less geared and Raven Idol if you need more Stam or mastery. This is strictly for survivability though.

I'd suggest hunting for a Bloodthirsty Instinct or Majordomo's Dinner Bell though.
    Much appreciated. I'm sure I just misinterpreted what they were saying about Armor - as with most, I had it streaming on my second monitor as I was playing, so I'm sure I missed something.