Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

BM Hunter Twitch-Stream

Join my channel and see how BM is performing at its current state. Mostly farming Vaults for a good Iron Relict

GS: 884
    Artifact Weapon Level 43

https://www.twitch.tv/fsu_blackmarket

Pretty sure making a thread specifically to advertise your channel is not allowed, you should put it in a streaming thread.

Also "GS" lol, I just had a WotLK flashback.

E: Ohgod, clicker. Sorry OP but you're not gonna' get very far advertising a stream as a clicker.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-01-01 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    In pve theres no difference if i click or use shortcuts.... stream is to show the current bm state.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    In pve theres no difference if i click or use shortcuts.... stream is to show the current bm state.
    Not even going to argue, just go look at the thread that was made a week or so back where the Hunter was trying to give people advice for skipping part of a Mythic+ . And I know, I wasn't disputing what the stream was about, merely that it shouldn't be in a new thread.

Deleted
    what exactly is your stream good for, watching you how to press dire beast on cooldown?

bm is a tutorial spec, you doing well is all about getting more procs than other person, nothing special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Not even going to argue, just go look at the thread that was made a week or so back where the Hunter was trying to give people advice for skipping part of a Mythic+ . And I know, I wasn't disputing what the stream was about, merely that it shouldn't be in a new thread.
    I am a pretty impulsive person...if i feel like to post something ill do it. If its against the rules ill take the consequenses for sure and apologize because i didnt know better.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/19950481/10/

I really don't think this is a great indication of the capabilities of BM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenzedd View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/19950481/10/

I really don't think this is a great indication of the capabilities of BM.
    yeah that was my very first mythic run with my new guild.... cept for ursoc and nynthrenda i didnt played any of the bosses before on mythic diffuculty. I bet the first time u went mythic it prolly looked the same.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2017-01-01 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    yeah that was my very first mythic run with my new guild.... cept for ursoc and nynthrenda i didnt played any of the bosses before on mythic diffuculty. I bet the first time u went mythic it prolly looked the same.
    Uh, grey ranks generally mean you played incredibly badly and don't understand the mechanics of your class, nor the mechanics of the fights.

what spec isnt tutorial? most dps specs are easy, everyone overrates the complexity of their spec. if you wanted a skill game, wow is not the right game to play

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Pretty sure making a thread specifically to advertise your channel is not allowed, you should put it in a streaming thread.

Also "GS" lol, I just had a WotLK flashback.

E: Ohgod, clicker. Sorry OP but you're not gonna' get very far advertising a stream as a clicker.
    where is this streamers thread?

Quote Originally Posted by cmlights View Post
    where is this streamers thread?
    For Hunters, I imagine http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Citadel)/page2

Still stickied/used even if the title isn't accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    Uh, grey ranks generally mean you played incredibly badly and don't understand the mechanics of your class, nor the mechanics of the fights.
    Yeah right, i didnt knew the boss mechanics on mythic or the tactics the raid played and who had which role to fullfill, basicly I was thrown in that raid when they were short on players. I must have done something right because they gave me a raidspot.

If you checked prolly the NE heroic / ToV raid stats it tells another story. I am a normal wow player not a top tier raider and i LOVE to play BM. So thats what my Stream is about. View from the average hunter.

What i dont get that you seem to have much anger towards me but i dont know why.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2017-01-01 at 10:38 PM.

You are in no position to show anything if you click. The only thing you are qualified to show is how bad clickers are in pve compared to those in similar ilevel/skill that keybind.

How do you disengage into a forward direction while using an ability as a clicker? Simple. You cant.

Quote Originally Posted by alfredoss View Post
    what exactly is your stream good for, watching you how to press dire beast on cooldown?

bm is a tutorial spec, you doing well is all about getting more procs than other person, nothing special.
    Pretending MM, or any spec is "hard" in 2016 WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Exhorder View Post
    Pretending MM, or any spec is "hard" in 2016 WoW
    I assume you can link us your flawless logs then?

Deleted
    he is waiting your flawless logs as BM maybe

also enough with this mongoloid flame between BM and MM, even if MM is ahead he can play what he want.

I dont see how "hurr durr me spamming AIS between vulnerable window" deserve a medal of honor and "herp derp me spamming spell on CD" deserve a potato.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidux View Post
    You are in no position to show anything if you click. The only thing you are qualified to show is how bad clickers are in pve compared to those in similar ilevel/skill that keybind.

How do you disengage into a forward direction while using an ability as a clicker? Simple. You cant.
    Who makes the decisions to tell someone how to use the abilities and what someone can show and what not ? Or whats right and wrong... You? i dont think so....

Life and let die my friend.... i bet you have more to worry in life then if someone is a clicker or not....if you dont like my stream then just dont watch it.

Who makes the decisions to tell someone how to use the abilities and what someone can show and what not ? Or whats right and wrong... You? i dont think so....

Life and let die my friend.... i bet you have more to worry in life then if someone is a clicker or not....if you dont like my stream then just dont watch it.
    Dont post it. Not only were you informed you broke the rules about making a thread just for your stream, you refuse to remove this post.

If I was your raid officers/gm. I would bench you permanently for clicking. It takes you almost 3-5 seconds to move your mouse from 1 ability to the next.

Some people drive their cars with their feet instead of hands. You are on the feet driving camp saying "who are you to tell me how to drive." Absolutely waste of gear and raid spot.

Question mate, you're not using the ring? haven't seen the debuff yet. Binding that into BW is a nice way to fire and forget about it

I don't understand why are you all jumping on the OP. If you like the stream then feel free to watch it, if you don't like it don't watch simple, yet everyone has to point out their random shit nobody really cares about